Were Jodha and Prtap related???? - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ratilal22192

suicide isnt the answer and the point here is that Jodha had to be strong enough to say no, to do what ever it took to stop such nonsense, yes Draupadi was insulted, she was molested, she didnt budge from the idea of war because her sons or her husbands would die. She knew that if she gave up then it would happen to other women, her insult was mainly why the great war of the Mahabharat happened because a society could not uphold the honour of a woman, and such a society needs cleansing, yes if Jodha would have said no, if her parents or her family had decided to put her decision and her self dignity as important then yes there would have been a war, like with Maharana Pratap, but to save themselves they said yes; and for this we have a right to point it out
what do you think would be the right solution?

such a wonderful reply. I wish to salute maharana pratap everytime i listen about what he did for his motherland
Originally posted by Tarza

Me too. But still i am in the AT just for reading Shikha and Swati's PuNir story.

are you in the group which linda made for punir fans on fb?

Ruqaiya could have gave birth to the heir but due to Maham Anga's conspiracies she couldn't.

i feel bad for ruqaiya

Her son and grandson went on and killed her people, so much for her saving those soldiers

well mentioned! Btw i want to ask a question did akbar even paid in his whole life for what harms he did to others?

Ekta always spoils good people!!!!!!!!!!!!😡She could have shown Ruqaiya-Akbar's love-story, the actual love-story of theirs

yes true the way she spoilt punir totally disgusted by jiju sali relation she showed. I can't dare to watch her shows. And yes ruqaiya akbar story would have been much better
Originally posted by Pari117

well mentioned! Btw i want to ask a question did akbar even paid in his whole life for what harms he did to others?

well considering the fact that Jehangir didnt do much as king except enjoy luxuries, and didnt really make any alliances, I guess Akbar did pay for it; after Aurungzeb, it was all down hill and in 1857, it was tata-goodbye to the mughal raj as India's other enemy the brits came around in full force😡

well considering the fact that Jehangir didnt do much as king except enjoy luxuries, and didnt really make any alliances, I guess Akbar did pay for it; after Aurungzeb, it was all down hill and in 1857, it was tata-goodbye to the mughal raj as India's other enemy the brits came around in full force😡

but didn't akbar get setbacks? I guess biggest setback was his son jahangir revolving against him for throne. I need to read to know when he actually suffered for his cruelity
Originally posted by Pari117

lol ok marrying was for saving life of soldiers? And producing kids was for? It would be illogical to say that she married to save life of soldiers, when braves on border of india sacrifice their lives for motherland they don't try another things to escape it. A life given for the sake of motherland is called bravery. And about jodha? She was a weak person who couldn't even win over her emotions and accepted akbar. A lady who couldn't even save herself, how could she even think to save soldiers?
whats so funny?
producing kids?..did she loose the right to give birth to? comparison with present day soldiers?
ok leave all this,i am curious to know your solution to the problem.
Originally posted by Mini.S

whats so funny?
producing kids?..did she loose the right to give birth to? comparison with present day soldiers?
ok leave all this,i am curious to know your solution to the problem.

you started bringing new age solution to old days problems. Well you should read rati's reply. I support what is said by rati.Edited by Pari117 - 10 years ago
@pari
she didn't give a direct answer, rather asked me what was the solution .
I want a direct answer to a direct question. What would you have done?
PS: I didn't give solutions, i was opposing your concept of killing yourself.Edited by Mini.S - 10 years ago