Originally posted by: Pari117

πŸ˜ƒ wish time machine hota, mai pahuch jati maharana pratap k darbar me 😳

Mai jati Akbar ke mehel mei.
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tarza

Yes! PuNir were one of my fav jodis!!!

god i hate ekta for spoiling punir. I quitted PR for now :'( can't see onir like this
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mini.S

raising your voice against forced marriage is worth appreciation.
Suiciding isn't .Period.

suicide isnt the answer and the point here is that Jodha had to be strong enough to say no, to do what ever it took to stop such nonsense, yes Draupadi was insulted, she was molested, she didnt budge from the idea of war because her sons or her husbands would die. She knew that if she gave up then it would happen to other women, her insult was mainly why the great war of the Mahabharat happened because a society could not uphold the honour of a woman, and such a society needs cleansing, yes if Jodha would have said no, if her parents or her family had decided to put her decision and her self dignity as important then yes there would have been a war, like with Maharana Pratap, but to save themselves they said yes; and for this we have a right to point it out
what do you think would be the right solution? 
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

god i hate ekta for spoiling punir. I quitted PR for now :'( can't see onir like this

Me too. But still i am in the AT just for reading Shikha and Swati's PuNir story.
Pari117 thumbnail

Agree😊
Not only Ruqaiya's but Akbar's also. Both Akbar and Ruqaiya were one of the best Mughal couples, they were very good... But Ekta is showing them evil😑😑

i hate ekta for spoiling ruqaiya. I even dun watch her show anymore after she spoiled punir and god she made ruqaiya a devil. I really hate ekta 😑 how dare she spoil ruqaiya just to show jodha mahan
MsPrez thumbnail
Ruqaiya could have gave birth to the heir but due to Maham Anga's conspiracies she couldn't.
Pari117 thumbnail

That means Jahangir wasn't that much close to his mother. He was more close to his step-mothers, Ruqaiya and Salima.

yes you got it right. Ruqaiya was really genuine from heart. Bhatiyani is so evil but ruqaiya was so gud
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mini.S

imo,she indeed did a great sacrifice..she saved lives of soo many soldiers who could have died in the war

Her son and grandson went on and killed her people, so much for her saving those soldiers
Pari117 thumbnail

Mai jati Akbar ke mehel mei.

kahi harem me entry krwa deta wo to πŸ˜†
MsPrez thumbnail

i hate ekta for spoiling ruqaiya. I even dun watch her show anymore after she spoiled punir and god she made ruqaiya a devil. I really hate ekta 😑 how dare she spoil ruqaiya just to show jodha mahan

Ekta always spoils good people!!!!!!!!!!!!😑 She could have shown Ruqaiya-Akbar's love-story, the actual love-story of theirs