Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

WTH (Page 3)

Shraddha_Avifan Senior Member
Shraddha_Avifan
Shraddha_Avifan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiJagannath

Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Ghia have u listened what Sanaya told about IPK2? I couldn't listen it as my net is slow. Can u tell what she said?

She said " IPK is nothing without Arnav and Kushi."  She also wished the prducer for the show
ya sry afsara i cant replied you soonbut yes she wished the show but said that ipkknd will cant be ipkknd without arnav khushi and i think this is her complex as if she would be opposite avi instead of shrenu then hen her style could be something else dont you guys think so i have controlled myself so much but now its heights and i say hate thes mad fans and so diplomat sanaya irani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Ghia have u listened what Sanaya told about IPK2? I couldn't listen it as my net is slow. Can u tell what she said?

She said " IPK is nothing without Arnav and Kushi." She also wished the prducer for the show

oh thanks Prathu di.
So what more can we expect from her fans? BS's quote was much better(though I dnt like BSStern Smile also but here he was better)

..yajnaseni..

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GhiaaAvinashfan

She said " IPK is nothing without Arnav and Kushi."  She also wished the prducer for the show
ya sry afsara i cant replied you soonbut yes she wished the show but said that ipkknd will cant be ipkknd without arnav khushi and i think this is her complex as if she would be opposite avi instead of shrenu then hen her style could be something else dont you guys think so i have controlled myself so much but now its heights and i say hate thes mad fans and so diplomat sanaya irani

Plz edit your post and dont bash the actress.I dont want this forum to be battle ground and we dont need to stoop to their level.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26Afss_94

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

She said " IPK is nothing without Arnav and Kushi." She also wished the prducer for the show

oh thanks Prathu di.
So what more can we expect from her fans? BS's quote was much better(though I dnt like BSStern Smile also but here he was better)

Yup his quote was better but as we know media segements ae always edited so i wont comment on her

Afss_94

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Saw it too.. but ain't that bad she said that.. she can say whatever she wants..
seema12345 IF-Sizzlerz
seema12345
seema12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Guys who ever has utube account go dislike it just did but for some reason won't let me post comments 

This is what I wanted to post

By making this video u guys are making peaple dislike Sarun ---disgusting 

And Sanaya saying IPK is nothing without Sarun that is shameful as if they are the only actors in tellywood  

Remember Kanha saying ghamand ka seera Beecham he hota hai --so lets wait and see 

Edited by seema12345 - 14 August 2013 at 3:48pm
seema12345 IF-Sizzlerz
seema12345
seema12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Any one know who made the video -- the name is strange and the pick is like batman 
Flower___power IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LUNAf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index