India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

WTH (Page 2)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Saw it on facebook .. sad happening.. these fans are childish  I must say to bash actors. Don't think we will stoop so low.. These obsessive fans who bash the actors are too much.. I think they are worse than PV 1 fans lol..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94goolab

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Originally posted by niru06

Ya prathu..even aftr avi made it clear dat even dey wer aware abt all these happenings only recently..y cant ppl understand dat actors dont have a say..wel ive heard a quote sayin ignore the haters coz dey r confused admirers who cant understand y do ppl love u so much..v cant change these ppl views but ya def wish dis show a huge success n avi wil gain much more accolades for his role as already der r couple of articles givin good reviews abt d promo recently aired n in particularly praising avis acting...

they are calling him a wannabe. And they are saying that Avinash is tweeting these for publicity. YuckAngry
how low minded people! Insecure fans.

NOw i desperately want this show to become so so successful that it even cross DABH in the TRP chart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LUNAfAfss_94goolab

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I hope Avinash show does well indeed.. the promo looks good.. and not forget Avinash Telemovie got the higest TRP.. have full faith people in India will want to watch this new show of Avinash.. despite the name..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LUNAfAfss_94goolab

Shraddha_Avifan Senior Member
Shraddha_Avifan
Shraddha_Avifan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Ya guys they are just mental people soch rahe hai hum iss sab se dar jayenge yar these all is just bulshit and I even want to say that we all should go to youtube and ipkknd forum and start bashing these people yar sahi mein publicity ke liye to sab sanaya keh rahi hai ki ipkknd is nothing without arshi but avinash will prove all these mad people wrong and this will be a slap for sanaya barun and these bulshit fans

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94goolab

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Ghia have u listened what Sanaya told about IPK2? I couldn't listen it as my net is slow. Can u tell what she said?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goolab

niru06 Senior Member
niru06
niru06

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
.[/QUOTE]
they are calling him a wannabe. And they are saying that Avinash is tweeting these for publicity. YuckAngry
how low minded people! Insecure fans.[/QUOTE] insecurity...obsessiveness...infact such crazy ppl...infact wen i saw avi s tweet in d even i was jus y does he need to giv an explanation to dem wen he is at no fault...but den i realized dats hw both avi n rubi are..so simple n humble..understanding fans sentiments...and these ppl r sayin dats for publicity...jus cant help it...

Afss_94

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
This people who is talking nonsense they don't have brain
Avinash have big hits show cb may be they are worry if the show
More hits

LUNAf

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Ghia have u listened what Sanaya told about IPK2? I couldn't listen it as my net is slow. Can u tell what she said?

She said " IPK is nothing without Arnav and Kushi."  She also wished the prducer for the show

Afss_94

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index