Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

WTH

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
This is seriously very very insulting to the actors and the new PH Angry
How can fans stoop so low??
Your anger is towards SP na then why they are releatedely insulting Avinash and Shrenu
Look at this guys

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niru06LUNAfrekha-rubinaAfss_94seema12345NeerjaaFlower___powergoolab

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Ya saw it. They are sweet on IF. But can't hide true color outside IF. Anyway it won't effect the show I believe.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seema12345goolab

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Ya saw it. They are sweet on IF. But can't hide true color outside IF. Anyway it won't effect the show I believe.

They are behaving like BS and SI are the only actors in TV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seema12345Afss_94goolab

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Lol. Prathu di they always behave like that. It is not for the first time. They think their favs are just the only actor who can act and should get each and every award.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LUNAf..yajnaseni..seema12345goolab

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Now that i read all the comment in twitter i lost all the sympathies for IPK fans.Its totaly not Avi's or shrenu's fault then why on earth they are bashing him.Initially i felt bad for the fans but now i think they dont deservr the sympathy at all.If you have anything to say or yell or bash then do it for SP not the new cast or PH.But these people  AngryDead

Neerjaaseema12345Afss_94goolab

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
And here you can see the real face of all sweet members who were pouring honey in my thread.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3701651

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seema12345goolab

niru06 Senior Member
niru06
niru06

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Ya prathu..even aftr avi made it clear dat even dey wer aware abt all these happenings only recently..y cant ppl understand dat actors dont have a say..wel ive heard a quote sayin ignore the haters coz dey r confused admirers who cant understand y do ppl love u so much..v cant change these ppl views but ya def wish dis show a huge success n avi wil gain much more accolades for his role as already der r couple of articles givin good reviews abt d promo recently aired n in particularly praising avis acting...

LUNAfseema12345Afss_94goolab

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niru06

Ya prathu..even aftr avi made it clear dat even dey wer aware abt all these happenings only recently..y cant ppl understand dat actors dont have a say..wel ive heard a quote sayin ignore the haters coz dey r confused admirers who cant understand y do ppl love u so much..v cant change these ppl views but ya def wish dis show a huge success n avi wil gain much more accolades for his role as already der r couple of articles givin good reviews abt d promo recently aired n in particularly praising avis acting...

they are calling him a wannabe. And they are saying that Avinash is tweeting these for publicity. YuckAngry
how low minded people! Insecure fans.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LUNAfseema12345goolab

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index