Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Hello Forumwasio! Peep in! :D (Page 4)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princeegoyal

okei..so here's the ball...meine abhi dekha...

sure ..INFACT U MUST...UR WRITING HV A HOLD...HOLD ON THE THOUGHTS..OF READER...UR WAY OF WRITING HOOKED READERS...& THEY KEEP UR STORY IN MIND...ATLEAST...I KEEP ON THINKING...WHT WILL BE UR NEXT MOVE...& U ALWAYS SURPRISE ME...

I M NOT SAYING THIS BECOZ U R A FRIEND TO ME...OR MUJHE DOSTI KA KALMA PADHNA HAIN...

BUT I M SAYING IT GENUINELY  ...U HV A WRTITING SKILL DEAR..PUT UR PEN DOWN A LITTLE MORE...TO ADD A LITTLE CRISP...(SMTIMES U LOSE TRACK...)..LET  ADD..SM MORE EXPEREINCE...IN WRITING..LIKE START WRITING IN SM MORE FEILDS...LIKE U  R ALREADY GUD IN LOVE & SEX MAKING SECTIONS...BUT IF U ADD SM COMEDY,HUMOUR,HORROR TO UR KITTY ,.,IT WILL HELP U IN UR WRITING  LIKE A CHEERY ON CAKE...

HOPE KUCH JAYDA TOH NHI HO GYA...
PARI

Thanks for the long comment. Big smile Thank you for all the lovely compliments. They do mean a lot... and it seems like I am being too formal with Pari... LOL Yes, I do lose track... Too often to my liking. I struggle a lot with one of my stories... It's the hardest I've ever written. I have written horror stories, believe me. I'm known for my horror and psychotic thrillers... LOL And my mythological pieces. Humor and Comedy are just not my cup of tea. Confused I've never grasped them... I have a tired mind. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princeegoyal

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sand_Princess

Originally posted by Xarina

Wow!  Two novels.  I found it hard enough writing one. Lol.  Like I say all the best -for both.   If you need any help look me up. Smile

I love the fact that you're published and so down to earth. It's like a whole new world out there waiting you know, and it's pretty damn scary. There are so many questions that will never be answered. Thanks for being there and holding out your hand. I'll surely look you up. Smile
Anytime Smile

Untitled001

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Anytime Smile

Thanks. Smile

Xarina

coolphool Senior Member
coolphool
coolphool

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hawww hai...u are not good with words??? Shocked ...toba toba...u write so so so well...i have read your ffs Smile ...ask me..i cant even write an application for sick leave... LOL ...but i can easily tell you u r an awesom writer...go ahead Smile ...and all the best for the competition tooo Smile LOL
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolphool

Hawww hai...u are not good with words??? Shocked ...toba toba...u write so so so well...i have read your ffs Smile ...ask me..i cant even write an application for sick leave... LOL ...but i can easily tell you u r an awesom writer...go ahead Smile ...and all the best for the competition tooo Smile LOL

Those leave letters are truly a pain! LOL I claw my eyes out over them on a regular basis. My poor eyes suffer the consequences. Tongue Thank you for wishing me. Hope it pays off! Big smile

princeegoyal IF-Dazzler
princeegoyal
princeegoyal

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
hey sandy u r not formal wd me...yr...don't say tht.Smile...well send me the links or copies of ur horror and psychotic thrillers.., mythological pieces

love 2 read tht...

pari

Originally posted by princeegoyal

okei..so here's the ball...meine abhi dekha...

sure ..INFACT U MUST...UR WRITING HV A HOLD...HOLD ON THE THOUGHTS..OF READER...UR WAY OF WRITING HOOKED READERS...& THEY KEEP UR STORY IN MIND...ATLEAST...I KEEP ON THINKING...WHT WILL BE UR NEXT MOVE...& U ALWAYS SURPRISE ME...

I M NOT SAYING THIS BECOZ U R A FRIEND TO ME...OR MUJHE DOSTI KA KALMA PADHNA HAIN...

BUT I M SAYING IT GENUINELY  ...U HV A WRTITING SKILL DEAR..PUT UR PEN DOWN A LITTLE MORE...TO ADD A LITTLE CRISP...(SMTIMES U LOSE TRACK...)..LET  ADD..SM MORE EXPEREINCE...IN WRITING..LIKE START WRITING IN SM MORE FEILDS...LIKE U  R ALREADY GUD IN LOVE & SEX MAKING SECTIONS...BUT IF U ADD SM COMEDY,HUMOUR,HORROR TO UR KITTY ,.,IT WILL HELP U IN UR WRITING  LIKE A CHEERY ON CAKE...

HOPE KUCH JAYDA TOH NHI HO GYA...
PARI

Thanks for the long comment. Big smile Thank you for all the lovely compliments. They do mean a lot... and it seems like I am being too formal with Pari... LOL Yes, I do lose track... Too often to my liking. I struggle a lot with one of my stories... It's the hardest I've ever written. I have written horror stories, believe me. I'm known for my horror and psychotic thrillers... LOL And my mythological pieces. Humor and Comedy are just not my cup of tea. Confused I've never grasped them... I have a tired mind. Tongue
Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Okay, okay! So this is not anything related to the show... not really. I just felt that I had to ask you people about some stuff... LOL

I feel at ease to ask everyone on this forum this because I'm pretty sure no one's gonna bash me. I hope you've read some of my works... or one... anyway... even if you haven't. What would you think if one day I wanted to pull my stories and actually publish them as originals? (not that it's gonna happen anytime soon.) Would you read the book? Would it be worth the pain?

I've seriously considered writing as an option... So, this is an open question... I'm not very good with words, when it comes to conversations.

Would you read the originals of writers who write on this forum?

And last, but not the least... pray for me. I've got a huge competition coming up. I'll have to perform and contest against some of the most talented people in the city, and well... I'm pretty worried because I still don't know what I'm gonna do on stage...

So, pray for me. I really need to do well! Ermm

yes i would like to read your book... on any story ,, you write really well.. Clap

wish you good luck... god bless
Thumbs Up Hug
TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Yes definitely! You should probably amount a couple of more chapters and give it a shot! :)

Good luck for your dance competition! :)

And yes if you do publish a book, please post it to me! Will be looking forward to receiving a parcel from you soon! ;)

Nisha

Go to top