Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Hello Forumwasio! Peep in! :D (Page 3)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochhug

You dance too? Huh seems your signature is more indicative of your talents than I realized haha. 

Aww I'd do it sooner if I were you. And how can you say no one will remember you!? Your stories are NOT forgettable. I would certainly mail you to send me a copy Tongue

Well, it's one of my talents... I can do a bit of everything. LOL But just not enough to be the best... It's just me in the family. My whole family is filled with people who excel in what they do. It's a bit intimidating. So yeah... my signature is more literal than it originally seems. Tongue

I would do it... but I need to be of legal age if I'm gonna publish any of my stories and my dad would probably get a heart attack if he read my books! Tongue It's logical that people will forget me. I'm a realist, most of the times. Wink You mail me... I'll mail a pdf to you. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhug

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

good luck sweetie
will pray for uHug

Thank you! Hug
-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sand_Princess

Originally posted by -Mrinalini-

Damn!! You are a BRILLIANT Writer and I mean it! Heart

You should surely publish your work if you have an option! Big smile

And I would definitely read your originals! thumbs up

It's a bit hard to believe that someone considers me a brilliant writer. Confused It's just unexpected and... odd.

I will publish my work someday... maybe in a few years, but no one on this forum will remember me then. LOL

No way girl! I love your work... You are way BRILLIANT than me! LOL People say I'm awesome! HAHAHA.. Hard to believe! ROFL

Drop me your email ID so I cud keep constant track of your work being published! I wud personally buy the book then! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001mochhug

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

No way girl! I love your work... You are way BRILLIANT than me! LOL People say I'm awesome! HAHAHA.. Hard to believe! ROFL

Drop me your email ID so I cud keep constant track of your work being published! I wud personally buy the book then! Big smile

Well, I'd love it if people remembered me as an 'awesome' writer. Not many people in in real life compliment me for my writing. It's always the way I dance, how I can move my body... not my words. It's not a thing people appreciate when it comes to me.

ntk.lahiri@gmail.com

Leave me a mail... I'll keep in contact then. Smile Well, at least I have one taker! LOL

-Mrinalini-

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xarina

Both. Big smile  What's the competition about if you don't mind me asking? Smile

I've been writing numerous fan fictions that I want to rewrite someday as originals and try to publish them, and then I have my originals... Short stories... novels... I'm going to start writing two novels next year... LOL

And as for the competition, it's a talent hunt the school is sending me to. I'm up against brilliant performers and I thought I'd do a dance performance... I'm pretty clueless about it. LOL

Wow!  Two novels.  I found it hard enough writing one. Lol.  Like I say all the best -for both.   If you need any help look me up. Smile
-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Well, I'd love it if people remembered me as an 'awesome' writer. Not many people in in real life compliment me for my writing. It's always the way I dance, how I can move my body... not my words. It's not a thing people appreciate when it comes to me.

ntk.lahiri@gmail.com

Leave me a mail... I'll keep in contact then. Smile Well, at least I have one taker! LOL

Mail dropped! Big smile
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Wow!  Two novels.  I found it hard enough writing one. Lol.  Like I say all the best -for both.   If you need any help look me up. Smile

I love the fact that you're published and so down to earth. It's like a whole new world out there waiting you know, and it's pretty damn scary. There are so many questions that will never be answered. Thanks for being there and holding out your hand. I'll surely look you up. Smile

Xarina

princeegoyal IF-Dazzler
princeegoyal
princeegoyal

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
okei..so here's the ball...meine abhi dekha...

sure ..INFACT U MUST...UR WRITING HV A HOLD...HOLD ON THE THOUGHTS..OF READER...UR WAY OF WRITING HOOKED READERS...& THEY KEEP UR STORY IN MIND...ATLEAST...I KEEP ON THINKING...WHT WILL BE UR NEXT MOVE...& U ALWAYS SURPRISE ME...

I M NOT SAYING THIS BECOZ U R A FRIEND TO ME...OR MUJHE DOSTI KA KALMA PADHNA HAIN...

BUT I M SAYING IT GENUINELY  ...U HV A WRTITING SKILL DEAR..PUT UR PEN DOWN A LITTLE MORE...TO ADD A LITTLE CRISP...(SMTIMES U LOSE TRACK...)..LET  ADD..SM MORE EXPEREINCE...IN WRITING..LIKE START WRITING IN SM MORE FEILDS...LIKE U  R ALREADY GUD IN LOVE & SEX MAKING SECTIONS...BUT IF U ADD SM COMEDY,HUMOUR,HORROR TO UR KITTY ,.,IT WILL HELP U IN UR WRITING  LIKE A CHEERY ON CAKE...

HOPE KUCH JAYDA TOH NHI HO GYA...
PARI

Go to top