Antara's anger and laughter

Posted: 10 years ago
A couple of days ago... Antara was shown throwing away the ghunguroo in anger in front of Aaji
For me this revelation about Antara was important for 2 reasons 

1. A glimpse of the real Antara before the bomb blast. Gussa nak pe and besura gana papa ke hooto pe to bring the laughter back. It showed the pampered princess before life's lessons taught her to be more responsible.
The immediate contrite Antara was again the same one who realized that throwing away the ghunguroo was a disrespect not only to Aaji but to the dance too. Again, another facet about her being honest to herself (before the accident).

The laughter that bubbles forth due to Aaji attics.. Aaji fills the void left by her father. He was the only one who could bring that beautiful smile on her face when she was down/upset.

And finally, unknowingly thanks to Aaji her comfort with Raghu has increased to the level that she can laugh at him πŸ˜†

Overall, I am loving the way Antara's personality is being evolved.
πŸ‘ to the CVs on bringing her complexities to the fore so subtly and effortlessly.

I know all are in Rantara world and lost in Raghu's eyes... But without Antara and her Jhani wala phoolwanti roop, no intense looks from Raghu πŸ˜†
Edited by --POV-- - 10 years ago
Nikita has got an awesome smile.
awsome post..lol...phulwati antara..πŸ˜†
i so loved antara's charecter..
fab post! πŸ‘πŸΌ
aaji realy do fills up the loss of her father. she is being a bit pampered and all. its nice to see that aaji have come into her life just in time before she became a lost soul. aaji acts like a life savor for both raghu and antara. if it werent for aaji, raghu would not have compassion at all while growing up. the bit of humanity left in him is all because of her. so hats off to aaji πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely PostπŸ‘πŸ‘ yeah! Ur true With out Antara we can't get Raghu's Intense Looks 
awesome analysis as usual..hey did u check this

To all Do Dil Ek Jaan fans... We have a Surprise for all of you... Are you ready????
Now like today's antara me too β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Thankooos Abhi, ria πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
@  Annpurna: Yup she has a wonderful smile
@Delena: Yup Aaji has filled the gap for both the lost souls.. 

And she is a sharpshooter..
Unlike other serials where the negative protagonist has the upper hand, here Aaji is usually aware of Rasika chachi's chaals.
Which makes it more entertaining... Thats why this show is hatke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup Merlin - Antara does bring out the best looks in Raghu πŸ˜†

Thanks Fatim.. saw the link; wonder what the surprise is ???
Jungle scenes ? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
POV ..i think its going to be interview ..but really want to see jungle scenes
I agree with every word. Aaji is slowly filing the void left after her father's death..
It was kind of cute seeing Antara teasing Raghu. Finally she has developed a comfort level with him..
She did not tease him once today but TWICE! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Edited by mary78613 - 10 years ago
With ajji, she can do her bachpana, with everyone else she has to be serious and act so responsible, with ajji, she's learning to laugh again