Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Is getting married everything ? (Page 3)

Noe123 IF-Dazzler
Noe123
Noe123

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Agreed...Siddiqui house ka to samje, they are very conservative. Even Asad is conservative, but with Dilshaad and Zoya being in Khan Villa, I expected better. Today when Zoya was asking Najma to getting ready and saying 'Tumhare liye surprise hain', I was very surprised and disappointed in Zoya. Zoya did not want to marry any random guy that family had chosen, is an independent person and she is telling Najma ke guy she is supposed to marry is a surprise as if she is planing a picnic or a surprise party. A girl is supposed to be given surprise for something that may be most important decision of her life? Really? Today Zoya disappointed me. I expected her to ask Najma's opinion first before planning anything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

durbaXarinadivyabelle

immigreat54 Senior Member
immigreat54
immigreat54

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durba

Hi guys, I have been watching Qubool Hai these days and thinking why are they hurrying to get Najma married. I mean she's too young and just out of college. Why don't they encourage her to study further or help Asad in his business. Okay, for a minute lets think that Asad n his family is conservative. But what happened to Zoya ? She is from NY no ? Neither does she talk of doing a job herself nor is she encouraging the family members to help Najma in getting a job and become independent. I thought they wanted to show that Zoya has progressive views and is modern in her outlook then why doesn't she talk about a woman building an image for herself rather than being a housewife ? Come on, nowadays every girl tries to achieve something for herself rather than getting proposals immediately after college and becoming a housewife. I am really miffed with this idea ! 

Don't wanna comment on this issue, but seriously, it seems so forced here in QH. When they are trying to show modern values and progressiveness, how can they just, all of a sudden, start talking abt Najma's wedding? (Imran-Najma-Nikhat triangle jo introduce karana thaShocked)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durba

spn2013 Senior Member
spn2013
spn2013

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
ROFL why u all getting serious about this. Zoya react such because cv want too. They want to creat situation in serial, which right now is only naz,immi,nik.

So chill, if they show everyone doing job and independent then when cv will bring twist. In QH all twist rotate around marriage ROFL

durba

sps1234 Goldie
sps1234
sps1234

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
totally agree..i've wondered mny times of wat zoe is gonna do even if she gets married..she is a highly educated woman..shudnt she get a job???and wat abt najma..isnt she nly supposed 2 b 22 or smthing???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durbamachar13

-Hinaloveasya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hinaloveasya-
-Hinaloveasya-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Yeah true

durba

Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Haha I've always wondered what Zoya, Najma, and Dilshaad do all day! Dilshaad I understand not working any more, it was obviously very difficult for her when Najma and Asad were young and being a seamstress could not have been easy- but honestly, don't Zoya and Najma get bored at home?

durba

Go to top