Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Is getting married everything ? (Page 2)

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Thanku so much for making this post...i completely agree...i mean najma hasn't even graduated yet and everybody is hell bent on marrying her off and i agree even if asad's family is a little conservative which i think from the past encounters is not entirely true coz for me dilshad is a very inependent woman and i truly expected her to ask najma for further studies or job and to me even if asad is conservative i feel he always wanted her sister to be independent but now what?and the biggest surprise is zoya being so excited about najma's wedding...i really thought she would not like the idea of getting zoya married at a tender age of 20...i mean comeon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durba

ReemaRani Senior Member
ReemaRani
ReemaRani

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hi. I just want to clarify what I think many people may view independence as vs being a housewife vs a wife. I completely agree with you - they shouldnt rush Najma or any of the girls, but I don't think it hurts to get a person married if they want to or are ready too. Especially if someone is a conservative Muslim, there are certain guidelines that they live by, and if they are willing too then I think that's a good thing. What absolutely makes me sad is when people tell girls or assume that once a girl is married, her education and career are over. This makes me so mad. I'm in the process of getting married and it's so hard for me because some stupid men and crazy mothers do not want a professional wife or a professional working wife! And I want to be a working professional for the rest of my life after marriage. I want Gul to show that this is possible and that no married woman needs to automatically sit and home when she is comPletely capable of contributing to the betterment of the world. So I guess what it comes down to is not necessarily the rush of marriage but the idea that independence can still be garnered by a chance to complete an education and become a professional regardless of marital status when it comes to a woman

anushreemishra

divyabelle Goldie
divyabelle
divyabelle

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Agree. Even Nikhat has dreams of being a dancer. And Ayaan does not work. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hellothereforumdurbaviya.mallik4eva

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Totally agree on Najma. This bugs me too. 

Reg Zoya, she came to India on a mission so she must not have thought about working. I'm expecting her to work after she gets married. Not to forget according to CVs its been only 2-3 months since she came LOL

durba

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyabelle

Agree. Even Nikhat has dreams of being a dancer. And Ayaan does not work. Confused

Ayaan is so useless atm but they are hell bent on getting him married Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durbadivyabelle

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyabelle

Agree. Even Nikhat has dreams of being a dancer. And Ayaan does not work.[:s]

Ayaan is useless that y i dont like his character who ever play his character even if ksg play that character though i dont lke him

divyabelle

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
To me it seems to be a race that as soon as a girl reaches the age of maturity then she must be found a suitor and married off.  It is as if girls have nothing better to do.  It is not just OH but every serial I see.  A girl with a good education throws it all as soon as she gets married.  I mean what type of life is this?  In QH taking this line is definitely treating a daughter as a burden and she has to palmed off as soon as.  Sorry if I am being unreasonable or offending anyone but it is just wrong.  A girl has an identity.  She is not just someone's daughter, sister, mother or wife. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

durbadivyabelle.Anamika.

kany Goldie
kany
kany

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
In the series, the main goal is to get married.
Ok, that's a nice but of love and air, can not live.Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durbadivyabelle

Go to top