Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

She deserves too be happy. Finally! (Page 4)

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishtiPrasad

Originally posted by aathya

Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

thanks for this awsome post.. agree with u .. only one point is onir himself wanted to marry puvi and he scared hell out of purvi to get married to her.. she was never intretsted to marry

How on earth did Onir "scared the hell out of Purvi" to marry her? When did this happen?! D'oh D'oh

Did he kidnap her, pull a knife, rob her, put a gun to her head? How did he scare the hell out of her that she had to marry him out of fear?!! Did he threaten her that she was "scared as hell".  Please enlighten me. 

scare  always  doesnt necessarily  be physical.. it can be mental too. watch that episode again if u have dought if u still feel the same leave it we have different perceptions

Exactly. Scaring doesn't have to be physical. Purvi didn't want any intimate relationship with Onir because she wasn't confortable.. that can count in.
Remember when Onir kissed Purvi on the forehead.. Purvi was a bit pissed, and she reminded him that he wanted to marry her, and their marriage isn't LOVE.
I'm not saying Onir is a bad guy, I actually like Onir a lot because of what he did for purvi. he did a lot. 

bold= wasnt that a dream? sorry i havent watchd pr that time but i used to read wu's .. so i remeber somethng like that happend but that was onir's dream.. r u talkng abt that scene or they actually  showd another one?? i just dont like onir no matter what he does

Edited by aathya - 15 August 2013 at 2:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanashfaque2012

MishtiPrasad Groupbie
MishtiPrasad
MishtiPrasad

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

thanks for this awsome post.. agree with u .. only one point is onir himself wanted to marry puvi and he scared hell out of purvi to get married to her.. she was never intretsted to marry

How on earth did Onir "scared the hell out of Purvi" to marry her? When did this happen?! D'oh D'oh

Did he kidnap her, pull a knife, rob her, put a gun to her head? How did he scare the hell out of her that she had to marry him out of fear?!! Did he threaten her that she was "scared as hell".  Please enlighten me. 

scare  always  doesnt necessarily  be physical.. it can be mental too. watch that episode again if u have dought if u still feel the same leave it we have different perceptions

Exactly. Scaring doesn't have to be physical. Purvi didn't want any intimate relationship with Onir because she wasn't confortable.. that can count in.
Remember when Onir kissed Purvi on the forehead.. Purvi was a bit pissed, and she reminded him that he wanted to marry her, and their marriage isn't LOVE.
I'm not saying Onir is a bad guy, I actually like Onir a lot because of what he did for purvi. he did a lot. 

bold= wasnt that a dream? sorry i havent watchd pr that time but i used to read wu's .. so i remeber somethng like that happend but that was onir's dream.. r u talkng abt that scene or they actually  showd another one?? i just dont like onir no matter what he does

Nope it wasn't  a dream.
All i'm saying is Purvi deserves to be happy after everything she has been through and she deserves the love from arjun.

AshaNegiFanaathya

RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz
RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Yes is time for ArVi to be happy finally .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiPrasadAshaNegiFanashfaque2012

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Nope it wasn't  a dream.
All i'm saying is Purvi deserves to be happy after everything she has been through and she deserves the love from arjun.
oh thanks yar i thought that was onir's dream.. ya  both purvi and arjun deservs to be happy both deservs to be together enough of mahanaata sacrifice and all now they should think about pari first and as they have shown purvi still loves arjun so no point in again sacrificing.. purvi arjun should get married right away

Edited by aathya - 16 August 2013 at 7:43am

MishtiPrasadAshaNegiFan

sweet_tania Senior Member
sweet_tania
sweet_tania

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniiyaa

Great post but I'd just like to correct one thing if you don't mind. Onir didn't agree to marry purvi. He WANTED to marry purvi and was convincing her for a while before she agreed. Purvi wasn't looking for a hubby or asking for a marriage.

But I agree 100% with you!

Who was asking or who was convincing is nt major point... Whose need was this mrg was important... Onir was/is interested so he ask her...she was not on gun point..lol... Nd yeah Onir was her NEED...so after thinking abt future's pros and cons she said yes to him... Nw need is over so MEDAM CHALI PUNARVIVAH karne...Wink
sweet_tania Senior Member
sweet_tania
sweet_tania

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Not only she... Others are also deserves to be happy...and others also have HAQQ to take their life's decision...all made equal mistakes...some do mistakes on the name of bhalai or sacrifice and others do mistake to fulfill their own wish... No one were on gun point... Arjun was nt on gun point when purvi  FORCE him.. Purvi was nt on gun point when Onir ASK her for mrg... Purvi was nt on gun point when ovi Put deal...so nt only she suffer due to all this mess..but she is also one of reason for all this mess...
aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_tania

Not only she... Others are also deserves to be happy...and others also have HAQQ to take their life's decision...all made equal mistakes...some do mistakes on the name of bhalai or sacrifice and others do mistake to fulfill their own wish... No one were on gun point... Arjun was nt on gun point when purvi  FORCE him.. Purvi was nt on gun point when Onir ASK her for mrg... Purvi was nt on gun point when ovi Put deal...so nt only she suffer due to all this mess..but she is also one of reason for all this mess...
ya every1 deservs to be happy but arjun purvi cant be happy without eachother as they love eachother... onir has realized it and ovi too has realized now hope arvi gets married and all 4 of them  move on in their life. 

Edited by aathya - 16 August 2013 at 7:46am

MishtiPrasadashfaque2012

MishtiPrasad Groupbie
MishtiPrasad
MishtiPrasad

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_tania

Yes everyone deserves to be happy, but you see Ovi got what she wanted when she married Arjun, Purvi didn't get what she wanted.. Arjun. 
Arjun and Purvi are not happy without each other. so everyone got their happiness, Ovi had Arjun (she herself decided to divorce him).
Soham got back his family.. Archana and Manav are happy.. so you see everyone is happy.. now if Arjun and Purvi are back together, the pair of them will be happy. 
Of course purvi wasn't at a gunpoint when ovi made her agree to her deal.. she had the 'daughterly' feelings any daughter would have for their mother, so because of that she agreed to ovi's deal for archana. 
but you cannot blame purvi for this mess, everyone is equally responsible for it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Go to top