Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

She deserves too be happy. Finally! (Page 2)

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Thank you for this post. I 100% agree with you.

This is the first time ever that Purvi is thinking about herself. And arjun. She deserves happiness for once.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiPrasadnabitathapakandykandyasharithvikAshaNegiFanJShivalicia.pallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

asharithvik Goldie
asharithvik
asharithvik

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Actually frankly speaking though I feel bad as Purvi is being bashed daily..i feel proud too..as they think Purvi plays an important role in their fav's life(ovi and onir)..and they CANNOT be glorified unless purvi is degraded!! 
as it is said.. when you are getting hate, you are defenitely doing something right! When purvi used to help others she was getting hate, now she is thinking about herself she is getting hate! 
That means Purvi always did right.! Approve

Coming to your post!! 100% agreed! 
But what i feel is all these points even 'Purvi Bashers' know completely! But they purposely do for the same reason I stated above! 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiPrasadnabitathapakandykandysoniiyaaampliphyAshaNegiFanJShivaathyasunflower52peachesnplumsalicia.pallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Great Post topic Maker. Much need post. Your post 1 thing is wrong but later Sony mention this & U correct this matter. All the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiPrasadnabitathapa

-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
awesome post mishti..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiPrasadnabitathapaashfaque2012

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishtiPrasad

People are saying Purvi is selfish, she ruined people's life, she's thinking only of her self.
But really all this time she had thought of others, now she is thinking of her self.. then what's the problem with that. 

To be honest Purvi DID NOT spoil anyone's life. It's their own fault their lives got spoiled.
If Onir hadn't agreed to marry her, he would have not been involved in this shit. I mean when Purvi wanted to tell Onir about her past life, what did he say?
'I don't need any explanation from your past life.' Even though she wanted to tell him. He knew her past life was difficult, and he chose to stay with her.

Ovi. 
Ovi chose to come into the lives of Arjun & Purvi; Purvi didn't barge in. 
Your calling her selfish? She gave up Arjun (for Archana), and Pari (so Ovi doesn't bare the pain of loosing her child). She would have not even told anyone about Pari, if the situation of her needing to tell everyone didn't happen. 

Purvi is finally thinking about her self now.. so how can she be selfish.. she's finally doing something for her love and the love of her child. 
she is now thinking of Arjun; Arjun can finally be happy now.. which he wasn't when he was with Ovi.. he was suffering everyday. 

Onir's professional life... Purvi didn't stick a gun in front of him telling him to swap the babies.. she just requested him.
However now, Onir has his lisence back and that was because of Purvi's statement.. so purvi's statement was the reason he had got it back.. it was due to purvi's contribution.

So all purvi did was think of others, she does have the right to think of her self now. Everyone does. 

Stop bashing.

I completely agree that everyone is responsible for their own actions

However, then why do many hold Ovi responsible for Arjun and Purvi's decisions?

You say that it's a person's own fault for getting their lives spoiled. Then you say that Arjun was suffering in his marriage to Ovi. So then you're telling me that Arjun is responsible for his own suffering, right?

And I agree if Onir didn't agree to marry Purvi and swap babies, he would be fine. He is responsible.

Then Arjun too is responsible. Ovi also didn't hold a gun to either Arjun or Purvi's head. They agreed to her deal. 

If you say (and I quote you exactly) " It's their own fault their lives got spoiled." Doesn't that apply to Purvi and Arjun too? I am just trying to follow the logic you presented in your post. So then Arjun and Purvi are responsible for their own actions. Hence, the "sufferings" they faced are their own faults. No? Or do you have a different set of "special rules" for Arjun and Purvi? Or are only Onir and Ovi supposed to be villianized and held responsible for their actions while Arjun and Purvi are victimized and excused of horrible decisions? 

I am just asking. Not bashing. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 15 August 2013 at 2:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..CrazyInLove..Thapelocs-07

MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asharithvik

Actually frankly speaking though I feel bad as Purvi is being bashed daily..i feel proud too..as they think Purvi plays an important role in their fav's life(ovi and onir)..and they CANNOT be glorified unless purvi is degraded!! 
as it is said.. when you are getting hate, you are defenitely doing something right! When purvi used to help others she was getting hate, now she is thinking about herself she is getting hate! 
That means Purvi always did right.! Approve

Coming to your post!! 100% agreed! 
But what i feel is all these points even 'Purvi Bashers' know completely! But they purposely do for the same reason I stated above! 

Hate to break it to you but it goes both way. Whenever a topic about Purvi is going on, Ovi's bashed in them too. So Purvi is also glorified by degrading Ovi. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 15 August 2013 at 2:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..CrazyInLove..cs-07

MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

I agree with u, mishtiprasad! Clap
Nobody can spoil anyone else'e life, except for when one has an abusive husband or wife. 
Purvi was never abusive, she made mistakes and paid for them. So did the others. Purvi agreed to Ovi's deal, that was her fault.
 Ovi married Arjun by force, that was her fault.
 Arjun listened to Purvi and Ovi, it was his fault.
 Onir swapped babies at Purvi's request. that was his fault.
 Every character made his/her own decisions whether right or wrong! Each person has to take personal responsibility for his or her own actions.
 All the blame cannot be dumped on Purvi alone! 

Thank you!!!! This is a great to hear from an ArVi fan! I completely agree. All of these characters have made bad decisions and they all should be held responsible. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

MishtiPrasad Groupbie
MishtiPrasad
MishtiPrasad

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

Originally posted by MishtiPrasad

People are saying Purvi is selfish, she ruined people's life, she's thinking only of her self.
But really all this time she had thought of others, now she is thinking of her self.. then what's the problem with that. 

To be honest Purvi DID NOT spoil anyone's life. It's their own fault their lives got spoiled.
If Onir hadn't agreed to marry her, he would have not been involved in this shit. I mean when Purvi wanted to tell Onir about her past life, what did he say?
'I don't need any explanation from your past life.' Even though she wanted to tell him. He knew her past life was difficult, and he chose to stay with her.

Ovi. 
Ovi chose to come into the lives of Arjun & Purvi; Purvi didn't barge in. 
Your calling her selfish? She gave up Arjun (for Archana), and Pari (so Ovi doesn't bare the pain of loosing her child). She would have not even told anyone about Pari, if the situation of her needing to tell everyone didn't happen. 

Purvi is finally thinking about her self now.. so how can she be selfish.. she's finally doing something for her love and the love of her child. 
she is now thinking of Arjun; Arjun can finally be happy now.. which he wasn't when he was with Ovi.. he was suffering everyday. 

Onir's professional life... Purvi didn't stick a gun in front of him telling him to swap the babies.. she just requested him.
However now, Onir has his lisence back and that was because of Purvi's statement.. so purvi's statement was the reason he had got it back.. it was due to purvi's contribution.

So all purvi did was think of others, she does have the right to think of her self now. Everyone does. 

Stop bashing.

I completely agree that everyone is responsible for their own actions

However, then why do many hold Ovi responsible for Arjun and Purvi's decisions?

You say that it's a person's own fault for getting their lives spoiled. Then you say that Arjun was suffering in his marriage to Ovi. So then you're telling me that Arjun is responsible for his own suffering, right?

And I agree if Onir didn't agree to marry Purvi and swap babies, he would be fine. He is responsible.

Then Arjun too is responsible. Ovi also didn't hold a gun to either Arjun or Purvi's head. They agreed to her deal. 

If you say (and I quote you exactly) " It's their own fault their lives got spoiled." Doesn't that apply to Purvi and Arjun too? I am just trying to follow the logic you presented in your post. So then Arjun and Purvi are responsible for their own actions. Hence, the "sufferings" they faced are their own faults. No? Or do you have a different set of "special rules" for Arjun and Purvi? Or are only Onir and Ovi supposed to be villianized and held responsible for their actions while Arjun and Purvi are victimized and excused of horrible decisions? 

I am just asking. Not bashing. 

Yeah, I'm not saying Ovi is too blame completly for ruining arjun and purvi's life.
Purvi shouldn't have agreed to her deal, and Arjun shouldn't have listened to Purvi.
However, Purvi did it for Archana's happiness, so tell me, is it wrong to think of your mother's happiness? 
Ovi didn't think once about Archana, and put Purvi into a dilema situation, so Purvi had to agree to her deal. 
But then again, Purvi shouldn't have agreed.

Talking about Arjun, well,  after their marriage when Arjun tried to hold their marriage up, Ovi drank and argued with him. Then she said 'i don't want to get pregnant, then why did she want to get intimate with arjun?'
She made Arjun's life mad by drinking and arguing and going crazy, whereas Arjun stayed positive and wanted to change Ovi. 

I'm not bashing Ovi either, she and Purvi are equally wrong for their mistakes. But I'm not saying Arjun tried to be a good husband.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanJShivsunflower52peachesnplumsashfaque2012

Go to top