India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

READ ME!! READ ME!! IMPORTANTOOO!!

Jimson Groupbie
Jimson
Jimson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Sorry for the title guys! If you guys were thinking it was a spoiler about AsYa's nikaah or their suhaag raat or their kiss and so on an so forth, THEN I'M TERRIBLY SORRY!!! I KNOW HOW IT FEELS BUT PLEASE DO READ THIS ONE!CryCry
But yaar what to do I have no buddies to read my hogwash so...
Okay so you all might have probably guessed that I am the new one around here but trust me I have been around for a lot of time now in IF, most probably because some users restricted their amazing FFs and SSs and other pieces of writing only to the members of IF. Angry (LOL just kidding! :P)

Anyway, I guess I do have to mention that this is my first post and most likely the last post on India-Forums. Disapprove
Last post, because my school starts next week and I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH QUBOOL HAI! Qubool Hai has almost become a part of my life and even imagining not watching Qubool Hai Monday to Friday gives me the creepiest creeps!

And that is precisely why I have made this post. Since I will be in a boarding where there is a restricted access of wi-fi (come on! There is no facebook, let alone facebook, there isn't even gmail that can be accessed by us!AngryAngry)

And usually I watch webisodes and have been observing that once the episode gets uploaded it is immediately pulled off due to copy-rights and shit and also the fact that Zee TV doesn't upload the full episode but only the main parts of the story which is obviously the Siddiqui Mansion crap ( No offense intended. I personally donot like AyRa.) And who doesn't watch Qubool Hai for AsYa??
So since you guys are extremely intelligent (Hope I am not wrong!Tongue), I was kinda hoping you guys would give me ideas about this situation as I'll be home once in a few months. HOW CAN I STOP WATCHING QUBOOL HAI!!! EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT IS INHUMAN FOR ME!! 
BTW, I am the biggest stalker here. And I don't request the authors to PM me. I like stalking.LOLLOLLOL
 And please xNinalove, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR FF, THE SELECTION, IT IS ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING FFs I have read here, albeit you only have written two parts. 
And StarStruck, please do update Woh Actually. It is my favourite and I am not lying. 
Har Kisi Ko Mukkammal Jahaan nahi milta!!! How could I forget that!! I LOVE IT!!! 
And where has Destinies Intertwined disappeared after the new thread??? That one's my favourite too! SOSOSOSOSOS!!!
Hopefully I will be active in IF, but I  have a strong feeling for some reason that I am simply destined to be a newbie even at 90. LOLLOLLOL
Okay sorry guys if I hadn't made sense but I guess it is one of the most common quandaries out there... 
A huge thankyou and hearty congratulations to those who read on till here. I might as well stop it now...Sleepy 
P.S. : Sorry if you came across this shit twice or more but I am not too familiar with how IF works right now...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

phelixcoolphoolshami810QHGeetLova-MonChreri-Xarinaasya04sps1234-LazyLamhe-sheilasandhubraich_galJUHI.HITeja....--starstruck--nahsjdnusksmsjSurish

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
No Wifi, no Facebook, no IF?  I thought boarding schools were meant to be a home from home Big smile.  Stop watching QH? Shocked  Blasphemy! LOL  Hang in there.  Just think of all that you will catch up with when you come back.  You will make the next rank in no time if not beyond. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesanyabraich_gal

Jimson Groupbie
Jimson
Jimson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
There is wifi, but like I said, it is restricted only for educational purposes. Some IT shit I'm not familiar with. Also that is exactly the question I posed, how can I watch the full episodes when I come back home coz the Zee TV channel is just working wonders right now... LOL
QHGeetLova Senior Member
QHGeetLova
QHGeetLova

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Don't worry we will keep you updated! 
braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
sent you a pm...pls check
Jimson Groupbie
Jimson
Jimson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Cannot log on to IF!!!!! Waaa!! Cry Cry Cry
coolphool Senior Member
coolphool
coolphool

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
hawww haii...mmm...tell ur bestie to give u update mon to fri at 9.45...emotionally blackmail herLOL...u cant even do this for meCry bla bla blaLOL...it works...ur bestie is not in boardig school wid u rite??
Jimson Groupbie
Jimson
Jimson

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
But updating is not the same as watching it right?? Nice idea though! Thanks. Also could you tell me how to reply to comments like I do in YouTube??
And it is one shitty school where you can't call home or any other number for that matter more than twice a week and cell phones are NOT ALLOWED!
I know I know what you wanna say, but just keep it with you.

Go to top