Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pink27

have faith na..itna seperation ka rona roya tha sabne..hua kya?? enjoy..BALH is going good..ENJOY!

roya ta tabhi cv drop that plan varna karte cv is always bad spl when it come to viewers😕
Originally posted by shamavi

roya ta tabhi cv drop that plan varna karte cv is always bad spl when it come to viewers😕
When you compare BALH with other serials, BALH standard is very  good. Though few tracks were stretched  a bit too much  but  not much of negativity as shown in many other soaps
Originally posted by vm2002

When you compare BALH with other serials, BALH standard is very  good. Though few tracks were stretched  a bit too much  but  not much of negativity as shown in many other soaps

i agree but yes wish to to se more less negativity 😕

<div>Yes I too want only Raya no Viraj Malika etc. Anyway Kal se Pihu aunty ( sorry yaar cant accept her in place of Amrita)ka romance. Mujse bi kafi bura lag raha hain to comment againt new Pihu,need to control myself.😭😭

I cant too.. 🤢 today RaYa saved the epi god knows whats going to happen tmrw..

i agree but yes wish to to se more less negativity 😕
Take as it comes, now since it's positive just enjoy it, why think about past and future. Baadme dekha jayega.

Take as it comes, now since it's positive just enjoy it, why think about past and future. Baadme dekha jayega.

kya karein cannot trust cv😕
Originally posted by vironikajain

I cant too.. 🤢 today RaYa saved the epi god knows whats going to happen tmrw..

agree with u

kya karein cannot trust cv😕
Come on they have given many  good & postive tracks. Need to credit them for that For now relax and  enjoy  today's episode. GN

Come on they have given many  good & postive tracks. Need to credit them for that For now relax and  enjoy  today's episode. GN

haaan but ussse jyada bakwaaas tracks bhi diya which was not needed

any way soch apni apni
i am already relaxed only soo chill 😆 i have already enjoyed the episodee😊 isliye to discussion par hoon😆
gn😊
Edited by shamavi - 10 years ago
Wow priya is looking very gorgeous..
Raya little romance was a treat as usual...
Plz cvs dont spoil the scene when raya r in same frame...Let them express themselves to the maximum...