so when ayaan stares its not wierd ?

Posted: 10 years ago

ayaan spent whole night by humeira . he was staring at her while she sleeps - caring for her .. that wasn't weird .. so why was it weird when asad did it yesterday .. didn't he want to see zoya sleeping peacefully ?

Apparently its weird that he requested to watch her sleep. ðŸ˜†
sach boli toh i feel everthing boring without asya ,i am not at all intrested in arya nd nayma luv story.
his wish was wierd!! 😆 n ayan slept also but asad didnt 😉 😆
Correction Ayaan was not staring at Humaira all might he had fallen asleep next to her, as the first scene shows he woke up dreaming that Humaira slapped him, there is a difference! Not thay I am against Asya i enjoyed their scene too yesturday!
Originally posted by mariyakhan2

sach boli toh i feel everthing boring without asya ,i am not at all intrested in arya nd nayma luv story.

ya so true.I love qh because of asya 😃

I think the scenes were pretty different. Humeira has an illness, she could be terminally ill for all we know. And Ayaan could lose her forever without Humeira ever really finding out that he truly loves her.

To me the AyRa scene really showed how desperate Ayaan was.  He was constantly sitting beside her the entire time not to watch her sleep but to see if there was any progression in her condition. And it was really heart breaking because Ayaan was willing to see Humeira wake up and hate him as long as she would wake up.

Not to say that I didn't like Asad and Zoya's scene but I don't think they can be compared. They're two different situations. 

i think asya us asya fans are jus desperate for sm bol na halke halke thus they cant enjoy the cute scenes we get...

i LUVD IT yesterday! but apparently ppl ddnt ðŸ¤”
While I absolutely loved the AsYa scene and did not think it was "creepy" in any way, I think this is a faulty comparison.

Humeria was going through immense trauma. She was unconscious and bedridden. And Ayaan was watching over her, guilt-ridden, worried, and yes, in love too. He watched her sleep purely because he was too scared to close his own eyes. Lest he miss a minute and lose her forever.

As for AsYa, Asad wanted to watch Zoya sleep so her calm and her purity emanated towards him.

Completely different.