Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Downpour#9 (Thread 10 Link @ 141)) (Page 66)

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Thank you so much for all likes & comments Smile

The Downpour... Part 79

Part 79

Geet was so shocked!!

Then thought it must be his another prank she controlled her startle and replied him back laughing,

"Please Maan do you really think that I will believe you this time! I know you must be joking so please go to sleep and let me sleep also, I'm very tired you always spoil my sleep' She complained pouting her lips. Maan very wished to see her, to see her complaining face.

'Geet do you really think I am lying hmm!!'

She nodded. 'Haan Maan I know you are lying because I know Mama Papaji would not be ready to send me with you there'

'Okay, then you yourself will see in few hours that whether I am saying truth or lying but Geet, if its turned out to be truth what I would get in return hm!'

'Nothing.. and Maan this time I am not going to come in your prank. Now let me sleep and you also take rest okay.. good night!!''

''Aree Geet listen ..'but before he could complete she had ended call. Maan smirked thinking about what would going to happen in morning when Rano herself would tell her that she has to go Delhi with me, with a smile he also slept.

In morning, when Geet came down, she saw Maan was sipping coffee and reading newspaper sitting with Mohinder and his bag was kept on floor in corner. She became upset thinking he was going back. With sadden face she went in kitchen to help rano when maan peeped from behind paper.

'Geet, why aren't you ready beta?' Rano asked.

Geet could not understand what she meant, 'What mama.. why should I be ready?'

Rano shook head in disbelief. 'Geet didn't Maan tell you that you are also going Delhi with him'

'What!!'' in reflex came out from her mouth. ''Delhi!!''

Tu chauk kyu rahi hai, didnt he tell? Rano was surprised.

Geet nodded hesitatingly but she still was in confusion, was that my dream or he really called me in night? Was he really telling me truth!!

Geet what are you thinking Beta Rano shook her.

Uh.. nothing Mama .. but..

Suddenly both saw Maan was stood on door. Geet turned to him in disbelief and he smirked.

Maan beta didnt you inform her? You had said you himself would inform her about leaving today??

He looked Geet who was in complete perplex, looking him with complaining eyes.

Im sorry mama, I forgot to tell her

He stared Geet whose expression melted little.

I had slept before telling her he said further.

Ohh.. its okay beta.. she turned to Geet, geet go and get ready, you have to go with him for some days. Go and pack your bags!!

Ji Mama

She left in her room, starting packing her bags. She was still in confusion as of why suddenly Maan decided to take her with him and how, mama papa agreed!! But she got no chance to ask them but in meanwhile, she did not forget to curse Maan to not letting her know in proper way.

But Geet he had told you it was you who did not believe him She self talked. Suddenly she stopped. She remembered he also had told that they would get married there hayo rabba.. was he serious about it!!

Her heartbeat started increasing. Suddenly a strange emotion started turning out to be in real and made her feel goose bumps in stomach. She started shying in herself,

But how it can be possible? How Papaji was agreed for it. How marriage can take place without them. I know it cant be true but then Maan said it to me. Hey babaji, I am not getting anything what is happening here!! she wanted to run to maan and ask but could not do this. She silently packed her bag and came downstairs, still wandering what was running in Maan mind.

Time came to leave. Rano and Mohindar made her understand many things that how she should behave there and what not to do. Maan could see tension in their face, he made them trust that he and his family would take care of her. Geet was also becoming emotional leaving her home. It was like Rano and Mohindar were doing their daughter Vidaai. After some time both left.

##

They came out of city. Till the time Geet did not speak a word as she was showing her anger on him while maan was enjoying her antics. He knew she must not understand anything but did everything because it was his wish. She did not ask a word about his intention to bring her with him. Again she proved her trust on him and this made him fall in love with her for once again.

Seems it about to rain Geet, what you think? he started convo.

Hmm!!

By the way Geet, did you really not believe what I said in night? Why did you lied Mama that I didnt tell you about our leaving?

She glared him in anger. Maan it was you who did not tell me clear what was going in your mind. Still you didnt tell me why we are going Delhi together and you.. you blaming me!! Im not going to talk to you!! she turned face to window.

Maan parked car in side turned to her and smiled looking at her anger. He held her chin and turned face to him,

Im sorry

She twisted her lips, pushed his hand.

He again held her face and made her look him, Baat bhi nahi karogi?

I need water

What!!

Maan I need water, mujhe paani chahiye Geet said suddenly made Maan confused.

my throat is drying Maan, I need water!!!

Okay baba giving

He checked but bottle had been empty already. He started to think now where to arrange water for her.

Geet there is nothing where I can find water, can you wait for sometime he said looking around. It was forest area. She made complaining face. you dont care for me!!!

Maan looked around, from very far it seemed there was few houses, he said Geet to wait in car while he went to get water. She nodded.

Maan left bringing water and when he came back, she was not in car and then he heard her scream from inside forest

Precap : TongueTongue

My FB Page  

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My MG Creation Gallery 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monas-Maaneet-Creations/135552646632268

My Blog 

http://monaswritess.wordpress.com

My twitter

http://twitter.com/Monaswrites

GHSP Fan Page to find all links related to show 

http://monaswrites.com/ghspfanpage.html

Edited by MonaSWrites - 22 August 2013 at 10:43am

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarswastisinhaparulmaaneethoneyboney1star432meherkhan326Sarah08cooljiguAakshithacanon29ashimaSarbjeetDHlittlerenu16Enigma78VirMan505nottyrainperu.c.pateljoooooooooooooo9290860623krishna.mita1993lathaauasmi123Darkangel_MoMosaadi88mmishra1lakshmisalvadithendral_111PoonamTbhakbhartifanAlpha01rostpreet.harmanWhitepigeonpriyankasweet21Mdworldqueenbee001geet_v81shebs786Piyu75kainturakirannadia-arshadRupi_bainsaashi14MANISHAGOELNoshiMaaneetahsaaspyarkamounacutymaneetarshNH1971fatema_007supernasahuanky_spreetidhawansweetgirls1cutemishtisree.maneetindiegirlsrikrithiasmanibabygurl10charlie1950storytellermgurti30Ambibamby9staroneserialsjssoodRocks.Dharamaanshid_soniahottyangellenageorgepreetymaaneetpayal.gupta177mehak173randhir_ki_dollmetromastihira2010Hanishadevisporthy_smile28-BreakingDown-CherishhTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39Zohamaaneetpiya27fantesysaf24ritzy09ushankitvcharshithaaaaaaaAlamelumrk-1maanmeet1faria86sona-raikeenu_kkfreya123honeygrapeRemya_Pillai-Gemini-zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Lehar-Twilightsparkleimpoojavermagill123kabslocksangeldream14jasika08sanum23sanghita0000lehrpriya111111-lakshmi-Madhuri53tamanna1391--Zehnaseeb--abinash079bhanu_rekhagspvdDonnaasingh24

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

WOW!!!! they r back to Delhi...
      Maan ka jadoo chal gaya...
                Babaji !!! dono kitna ladtey hai...
                Precap ...Shocked 
      Kuch gad bad mat karna...Evil Smile
      Waiting eagerly...

emoticon            Hi Mona... Smile
     Kal tumhe bada miss kita...Ouch

Edited by singh24 - 22 August 2013 at 11:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hira2010MonaSWrites-lakshmi-priya111111

-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonaSWrites

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yeh geet itni dumbo kyun hai meri tarah isko kab akal aayegi ab dekho kisne kaha car se utarne keliye ek min ke liye chup nahi rehthi

MonaSWrites

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

Originally posted by priya111111

hello bol rahi hai ya dara rahi hai?emoticon

yeh priya ki special way of telling helloTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hira2010MonaSWritessingh24

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by singh24

emoticon            Hi Mona... Smile
     Kal tumhe bada miss kita...Ouch

hiii babbieee... Big smile
Big smile
showieee .. kal asa tired thi ki lappi bhi on nahi ki raat me ... bed pe aate hi so gayi Tongue

dekho ye virus ne mera pura format bigaar diya update ka .. " ye sign kaam hi nahi kar raha Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya111111singh24

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya111111

hello bol rahi hai ya dara rahi hai?emoticon

LOL

01rl.gif

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya111111singh24

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by singh24

Originally posted by MonaSWrites

000007.gif

hiii friendsss..

mere lappi me virus attack hua n sab slow ho gaya .. net bhi Cry

oo... ab kya lappy ko repair man ke paas bhejna padega?emoticon

ku...  scan ker legi...Smile
   Lakshu wo comp. master hai... mat bhool...LOL

TongueTongue

scan to kar rahi hu ..usse lappi aur b slow wrk kar rahi h .. main problem browser ka hai .. wo hi open nahi ho rahi ..hang ho rahi hai baar baar

Tongue

singh24

Go to top