Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Downpour#9 (Thread 10 Link @ 141)) (Page 53)

indiegirl Goldie
indiegirl
indiegirl

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Sorry could not read the last few weeks as kids were starting school again but caught up with all the parts now and loved it a lot...
Update the next one soon too, will catch up with Secretly smitten in the meantime...
Thnx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonaSWrites

piya27 IF-Rockerz
piya27
piya27

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Soo lovely

MonaSWrites

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
That was such a wonderful and unexpected twist..
Asha was in her life before maan and she trusted her.. so i thot she vl dismiss it thinking it as a mu..
But her trust on maan was unimaginable..
now asha toh gayi kaam se!!

MonaSWrites

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiegirl

Sorry could not read the last few weeks as kids were starting school again but caught up with all the parts now and loved it a lot...
Update the next one soon too, will catch up with Secretly smitten in the meantime...
Thnx

its okay dear .. no prob Smile
MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
6hellofriendsmirreke7cn.gif

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MANISHAGOELcharlie1950

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Thank you so much for all likes & comments Smile

Tomorrow will be no update because of Raksha BandhanSmile

The Downpour... Part 78

"Are you okay?''

Geet looked him still having misery in her eyes yet was trying to be composed. She nodded in yes. Maan wiped her tears then kissed them away.

"Don't worry Geet, I know you can make everything fine, I have trust on you''

She smiled. He kissed her forehead, cupped her face and said,

"Geet your Dupatta has blood stains, change kar lo''

She remembered she had cut in finger which had been forgetting till now. She nodded, waited him to go out so she could change.

Maan comfortably sat on her bed and then laid down resting on pillow with crossed arms over chest and closed his eyes.  She narrowed eyes in surprise not understanding his intension.

"Maan what are you doing, I need to change''

"Haan toh when I stopped you Geet, go ahead!!''

"But how would I unless you go out''

"Geet, if you're forgetting so let me tell you, this is my room also and I will not leave this place till I would feel like doing it. So please, you do whatever you want. Now if you want to change in front of me, I do not have any problem!!''

He smirked when heard her stamping foot. She went to wardrobe and started taking out her cloth, cursing him parallelly,

"fir se shuru ho gaye Babaji.. dekha .. dekha aapne how he does not leave a single chance to annoy me.. even when in this serious mood he did not forget his naughtiness what I do to him!!! ..

''Maan aap na''' she turned to warn him when found bed empty. She looked around, thinking, now where he vanished when suddenly she felt him in behind and turned to see. He was taking out a dress for her from wardrobe. She kept staring him till he selected a blue dress and gave to her,

"Don't bother your Babaji Geet, he has many other works to do'' he whispered coming very near to her face. He pulled her holding her waist and made her eyes met with him, he said,

"I was missing your blabber Geet, don't ever try to snatch them from my life, my life will became dead''

She immediately stopped his mouth to say further keeping her warm hand on it. She shook head in no, pleaded not to say anything more. She could not have asked more from life, not any relation, not any other companionship, not any friend if he was there for her.  

"For me my every relation stays in you Maan, if your life would dead how would mine be alive..''

He smiled caressed her face. "Tum change karlo, I'm leaving''. He started to leave when she held his hand, made him stop on way. Maan turned back.

Geet came near, gently cupped his face and gave a soft peak on his cheek saying "Thank you Maan, for everything''

She moved back when he tugged her into him holding her waist that she bumped on him and clutched his shoulder with one hand where other was resting over his chest. She could see naughtiness in his eyes. She sensed what is to come and in very next moment his mouth was covering her lips entirely, giving her an intense kiss with so much love and passions.

"Though for you your every relation stays in me, but Geet for me I have only one relation with you. You're 'My Wife'.. Nothing else. In this one word I can enjoy every relation, every emotion of my heart with you''

She smiled and blushed, shied down. "But Maan abhi humari shaddi nahi hui hai''

"Hmm!! That's problem ' Lets go!!'' He started dragging her..

"Where??'' She was shocked suddenly.

"To do marriage!!''

"What!!' she snatched hand. "Maan every time fun??''

He shook head, "No Geet, it's not fun, I really want to marry you so I can keep you always, in front of my eyes. That nothing bad can come to you, can harm you''

"Maan.. you are still worrying about her''

He held her both hands, smiled.. "No Geet.. I am worrying about you only''

"Kuch nahi hoga mujhe!!''

"I know.. '' he hugged her.. "Because I would not let anything happen you''

"I know.. .'' she smiled and hugged him back.

After Maan left room giving her time to be fresh. He came downstairs and his eyes fell in kitchen. All vegetables were un-cooked and kitchen was messy. He thought for something and made a call and left in his room satisfied.

##

Geet came down wearing same suit which Maan had selected for her and she was looking beautiful and refreshed. When she entered in kitchen saw its condition and remembered suddenly that Rano had told her to prepare dinner. She looked time.

"Oh Babaji, now what would do'' She worried. She hurriedly cleaned the mess and started thinking for what to cook when door bell rang. She got worried thinking Rano came back, she started thinking for any genuine excuse and opened door and found a guy holding some packets,

"Food delivery Ma'am''

"Food?'' She started thinking when she ordered for it when Maan came and paid the money. Before she could ask him anything he took packets from guy and walked in kitchen. Geet followed him closing door behind.

"Maan, what's this all food for?'' she was amused looking at various dishes before her eyes.

"Party Geet''

"Party?''

He turned to her, "Hmm Party.. Today my Jaan became free from every evil memories so I just thought to celebrate this freedom with all!!''

Geet was about to reply when door bell sounded again and this time it was Rano. She asked for dinner and Maan said that today's dinner from his side and showed the food. Geet smiled knowing what the party was for. Rano felt very happy that her would be Damad is so nice and here Geet, she mouthed a thanks' to him secretly.

##

In night, Maan talked Adi and told him truth about Asha..

"Maan sir, I have got every detail about the guy and his group. Your doubt was right, they are involve in many cases like robberies, kidnapping and even rapes. I think we should take some major step against Asha otherwise she can again harm Geet later''

"I know Adi, and that's my main worry is. If we take any step against them later their people can harm Geet. She will be alone here and we could not help her from Delhi. We even don't know how many they are. I can't take risk with Geet life''

"Sir you can provide her police security''

"No Adi, first her family doesn't know about it and police protection would catch unwanted attraction for them that I don't want. Anyway our marriage is still hidden from media and I don't want any promotion till the wedding day''

"Hmm.. then there is only one option you have sir and that to call her and her family Delhi, so we could be able to save them easily''

"That I know Adi but how? Rano Maa will not be ready to send Geet with me alone nor they themselves would leave this place''

Adi also thought for a while.. "There is one chance sir that they all will be ready to come Delhi and that also, without asking any question''

Maan asked eagerly. Adi said that if they plan their marriage in this week and keep the condition that marriage should be happen from Delhi so they all would have to come here almost a week before from marriage day to prepare everything''

Maan face shined, "Great Adi''

"But sir, how would you make them agree for sooner marriage?''

"For that I have another plan Adi'' he smirked. Maan told Adi something and they ended the call.

Maan waited impatiently for few hours till Adi calls back again and he said,

"Congrats Maan sir, work is done!''

Maan smiled in happiness..

##

It was mid night when Mohindar knocked Maan door and he entered.

"Papa, you're here, at this time''

Mohindar said Maan to sit and he himself sat on chair.

"Maan your Dadi had called me few hours back''

Maan understood the reason.

Mohindar stated further that he was very disappointed to know that Maan hid his problem from them.

"Why didn't you tell us Beta that without Geet you're having lose in project, because she is not present in that project which she had been handling and now you want to drop that project''

"No Papa. It's not like'''

"No Maan, I know the reason and I respect your decision that you followed what we wished for. We know it was our wish that Geet will not stay with your family till marriage but this family is going to become her in few days, and she should be there in any ups and downs and in any problem which you are facing. So Beta, we don't have any problem if she goes with you, we have trust on my daughter and on you''

Maan felt bad that he lied them but then it was only because of their safety. He thanked Mohinader and promised him that he would always take care of Geet.

After Mohindar leaving Maan called Geet. She was sleeping when got call and without looking number she said, "Hello'' .. in her droopy voice which made Maan heart eager to see her. Somehow he controlled his heart wish,

"Geet,.. ''

"Maan aapko nind nahi aa rahi?'' she said lazily.

"How would I sleep Geet when tomorrow I'm going to marry''

Her eyes wide opened suddenly, "What!! Marriage!!! With whom Maan!!!''

"With you Jaan'We are going Delhi together tomorrow and there, we will get married..''

Her mouth wide opened and she could not speak a word further..

Precap : Way back to Delhi Embarrassed

UPDATED Secretly Smitten Pt 8 ..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3655004&TPN=81

SS

My FB Page  

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My MG Creation Gallery 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monas-Maaneet-Creations/135552646632268

My Blog 

http://monaswritess.wordpress.com

My twitter

http://twitter.com/Monaswrites

GHSP Fan Page to find all links related to show 

http://monaswrites.com/ghspfanpage.html

Edited by MonaSWrites - 20 August 2013 at 10:50am

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsweetnsourx3swastisinhahoneyboney1star432PoorvaArorameherkhan326Sarah08Aakshithacanon29ashimaSarbjeetDHVirMan505nottyrainnga0130Enigma78aahhhperu.c.patelmita1993krishna.asmi123lathaaudreamwinner9290860623piyasinghjoooooooooooooopreet.harmanpriyankasweet21Darkangel_MoMoPoonamTbhakbhartifanTamy95mmishra1lakshmisalvadinonabebusaadi88Mdworldmonika121kainturakirannadia-arshadAfflicteDqueenbee001geet_v81NoshiMaaneetshebs786Piyu75Rupi_bainsangelic-eyesMANISHAGOELchiki143ahsaaspyarkamounacutymaneetarshindiegirlasmanibabygurl10sree.maneetcutemishtianky_spreetidhawansumaiyariyasupernasahufatema_007d_soniajssood9staroneserialsRocks.Dharastorytellermgurti30hottyangellenageorgepreetymaaneetmaanshipayal.gupta177metromasti-BreakingDown-sporthy_smile28Hanishadevi-indu-sweetsampa39CherishhTia-AFreeBirdushankitvcharshithaaaaaaamrk-1Alamelufantesyritzy09--Fairy--Zohamaaneetsaf24kabslocksimpoojavermapriyasreegill123Remya_Pillai-Gemini-zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5honeygrapeanuandavimaanmeet1freya123faria86sona-raikeenu_kk-Lehar-angeldream14sanum23lehrsanghita0000jasika08priya111111-lakshmi-abinash079--Zehnaseeb--bhanu_rekhagMadhuri53tamanna1391Donnaaspvdsingh24

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
mein first aayi...smiley

caring gestures of maan just took my heart away...meDead

kya plan banaya hai maan aur chela aadi ne... smiley

"with whom maaan" hayooo rabaaa... is geet ka kuch nahi ho saktha...

smiley

Edited by -lakshmi- - 20 August 2013 at 11:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123sona-raiMonaSWritessingh24

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
This cool emoticon has been created by .

hello mona

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sona-raiMonaSWritessingh24

Go to top