Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Downpour#9 (Thread 10 Link @ 141)) (Page 29)

aditilovesmsk Senior Member
aditilovesmsk
aditilovesmsk

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
wating dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonaSWrites

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonaSWrites

10.gif 

hiii friendss..

mummy now alright .. 

but aaj nahi aayungi mai ..kal aaungi 

byeee

love u all Big smile

hi mona darling ab kaisi hai auntry ache se khyaal rakhna

MonaSWrites

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

Hello graphics

hai mona...

mom kaisi hai???

104843.gif

ab thik hai Big smile

singh24

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya111111

Originally posted by MonaSWrites

10.gif 

hiii friendss..

mummy now alright .. 

but aaj nahi aayungi mai ..kal aaungi 

byeee

love u all Big smile

hi mona darling ab kaisi hai auntry ache se khyaal rakhna

11.gif

hiii priyaa

ab wo achi hai Big smile

singh24

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
1185471993-33.gif

singh24

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
waiting

MonaSWrites

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Will be waiting

MonaSWrites

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Thank you so much for all likes & comments Smile

The Downpour... Part 76

Maan sensed Geet discomfort while looking at the pic he became alarmed!

"What happened Geet' He held her more securely in arms, to console her. Looking at her face he guessed, she knew this man.

"Do you know him?''

She stared him. She shook head in disagreement but said, "I have seen him. Maan, why this man pic is in your phone''

Maan desperately wanted to know who it was but sensing Geet discomfort, he did not want to take any step in hurry. He excused saying he had found this person mobile on road and told Adi to get detail whose it was, so later could return it back.

Geet did not heed for what Maan said, but her mind was still disturbed thinking about the day she had witnessed this guy. Looking unsettled tears in her eyes Maan became alert that something dreadful he had to face from her side, he made himself tough prepared and forced her to tell everything.

"Maan he is the same guy who had come that day to rob in Delhi. When I was alone and ..''

Maan shocked when the realization stuck. He himself remembered the day how he had reached there on correct time but both men had escaped away till then and then he found Geet in pitiful condition in room! His blood started boiling with the thought but now when he heard the truth from Geet side, his curiosity increased to hear more.

"And Geet!!'' He pressed her hand to convey his rapport, made her prepare to speak.

"He tried to force me Maan ...''

Geet found her skin got pricked so firmly that her breath stuck in throat, even before she could complete her statement. She looked toward his hold which enhanced pressure on her waist and his eyes were looking in infinity. His face was boiling and red and she became afraid for him more than herself. She cupped his face instantly,

"Maan but he could do nothing. You reached and they run away..''

His eyes moved toward her and her worried face calmed his temper down little but still the mere information slashed his heart. His fingers were still stabbing her skin but Geet did not let him feel it. She just wanted him to be calm.

She kept his face on her heart and hugged him with so much love, to show him that she was gratified with his love. She was alright and will be always because he was there to keep her secure. Maan heard her heartbeats and suppressed anger when felt her anxiety. He took her in hug. Now his hatred toward Asha increased umpteen times more and he vowed, he would not let them live in peace!

"Maan ghar chale''

She raised his face and asked. He needed to be in rest, time to forget past. Maan himself wanted peace to think proper, he nodded in yes. They both came out and their drive started in silence.

"I couldn't even imagine that Asha could fall this low, I'm sure that she knew everything. When I reached Geet house they had already escaped it means, they knew that someone is to come! How dare she!!! How dare she raised her eyes on Geet, I will kill her!!! I will kill every person who would ever try to see Geet with his filthy intention''

But if she could do this she can do anything. I even don't know what her intention is why she wants to harm Geet. I have to keep Geet safe from her reach I can't take any risk for now!!''

Maan was thinking, he looked toward Geet in daze,

"You're coming Delhi with me..' he said.

"What?? Maan what are you saying?'' She looked him wondering what he meant.

Maan stopped car. He turned toward her and cupped her face, "You're coming with me Geet, I can't let you live here alone. I can't take risk now''

Geet mistook that he was still worried with past incident, she held his hands over her cheeks "Maan please forget everything that was just an accident, no one can be prepare for it from before. And why you worrying so much nothing is going to happen me Maan you calm down''

"No Geet you're not getting anything. It's not only about past but I am afraid for your present and future as well, I can't take risk for your life Jaan''

"Maan aap ye kasi baate kar rahe hai. Why my life would be in risk and by whom?''

"Asha..''

Geet started laughing out loud. She could not believe that at this time also Maan could think for any prank, she said controlling her laugh,

"Maan please haan.. how can you think for prank at this time and that also about Asha, who you even don't know well.. aap bhi na. please lets go home you need rest I think. Anyway I have to make Pasta for you'' She sat straight and pointed Maan to start drive.

Maan did not find this time correct to make her understand, he thought for later. Even he accepted " You're right Geet, I wish I could know Asha well, I would never let this happen with you''. They drove off.

##

Later in evening, Maan was still in deep thought. He was moving in his room; he was trying to connect all the pieces of events he had experienced till now. The info which he had got from Geet and what he experienced himself and for his amazement, in all incidents there was one person was common and that was Asha.

'Wither it was his following Geet or sms fiasco, only she knew about it. Geet coming Delhi for job and ended up working in KC, where Asha was since before. Geet staying with Asha in her house and her being alone when those men had come to rob there, Asha was the one whom Adi had asked for address, it means she knew that I was to reach there. she had enough time to inform those guys to escape. Maan also remembered how Asha had requested to transfer Geet salary in her account.

"When I was in hospital, the way Asha used to look me and her touch, everything was different than usual. I could sense something was running in her mind about me but that time I was not aware of anything but now I can guess her intention.''

"But if her intention is related to me than why she harmed Geet even before Geet met me? She used to fear from me than why Asha played that dangerous game with her!!''

He sat on bed, clutched his head in frustration. Everything was so confusing, so puzzled that his mind was not able to think right way. He just wanted to keep Geet away from any upcoming trouble but how!! She was taking everything so lightly.

Suddenly she felt a hand on his shoulder and her sweet voice,

"What happened Maan?''

Geet sat beside, she was watching his anxiety since the time they had come back. She was worried for him.

Maan took her hand in his, he thought for telling her everything but "will she believe me?''

"Geet I need to tell you something, something very serious. Please'

She nodded, sensing the seriousness of his voice. "Kahiye Maan..''

Geet wo, actually it's about Asha..'' he tried to read her expression, which was surprised.

"Is she okay??'' Suddenly her expression turned into worry

"Yes Geet she is alright. It's not about her health but something else, I want to tell.. ''

Maan was not sure how to start. Geet used to think her friend and she had trust on her. Now he had to break that trust and this was going to be much difficult, without any proper proof.

"Geet, the pic you saw in my phone, he is Asha's friend and I have doubt, that she knew about the robbery''

"What!!!.. she shocked to the core. 

Precap : Maan wants to marry Geet.. Tomorrow!!!! LOLEmbarrassed

My FB Page  

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My MG Creation Gallery 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monas-Maaneet-Creations/135552646632268

My Blog 

http://monaswritess.wordpress.com

My twitter

http://twitter.com/Monaswrites

GHSP Fan Page to find all links related to show 

http://monaswrites.com/ghspfanpage.html

The following 126 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarswastisinhahoneyboney1star432PoorvaArorameherkhan326cooljiguAakshithacanonSarbjeetDHdhaatchilittlerenu16nottyrainEnigma78rojalotus3nga0130VirMan505aahhhmkd.70peru.c.patelmita1993asmi123lathaau9290860623joooooooooooooorostpreet.harmanpriyankasweet21Tamy95PoonamTDarkangel_MoMommishra1lakshmisalvadisaadi88Mdworldmonika121cutestarzAfflicteDrumana88kainturakiranqueenbee001geet_v81Rupi_bainsangelic-eyesNoshiMaaneetMANISHAGOELnadia-arshadshebs786Piyu75ahsaaspyarkachiki143mounacutymaneetarshcharlie1950asmanisree.maneetcutemishtisupernasahufatema_007anky_spreetidhawansumaiyariyajssoodd_sonia9staroneserialsRocks.Dharastorytellermgurti30Ambibambyhottyangelpreetymaaneetlenageorgeaditi_2010maanshipayal.gupta177mehak173metromastiCherishhsporthy_smile28Hanishadevi-indu-sweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdGeetMeet-BreakingDown-ushankitvcharshithaaaaaaamrk-1Alamelufantesypiya27ritzy09saf24Zohamaaneet--Fairy--kabslocksimpoojavermapriyasreegill123Remya_Pillai-padmarao-zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5honeygrapeanuandavimaanmeet1freya123faria86sona-raikeenu_kkjasika08lehrsanghita0000-Lehar-angeldream14sanum23-lakshmi-abinash079--Zehnaseeb--bhanu_rekhagMadhuri53tamanna1391Donnaaspvdsingh24

Go to top