Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Downpour#9 (Thread 10 Link @ 141)) (Page 129)

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

friends

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

singh24

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
waiting

MonaSWrites

faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
waiting & will be back to read it after dinner Smile

MonaSWrites

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faria86

waiting & will be back to read it after dinner Smile

me also bk frm dinnerLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86singh24

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sona-raiMonaSWritessingh24

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Thank you so much for all likes & comments Smile

The Downpour... Part 83

In morning,

Geet was arranging her room. She was folding cloths when her phone sounded. She bend to pick it up from bed when shocked to see, it was from Asha, her blood started boiling and face became red. She thought for not to pick it but then decided to bring out as much as information she could get. It would help Maan a lot. Thinking she took a sharp breath and replied, but before she could talk her call had been disconnected. Geet also tried to call her back but it was network problem somewhere, she could not have talked.

Later Maan came to call her for leaving office and both left. Geet thought to tell Maan about Asha call but then thought after getting some proper talk she would tell him complete matter. They drove off for KC.

Their car was stopping in traffic when a flower boy came running and requested Maan to buy few roses. Geet face lit up seeing rose as it was her favorite, she started cribbing for it. Helpless Maan had to agree and as he turned to give her rose, saw that more children crowded outside Geet window and requesting to buy their flowers also. Geet looked Maan pleading. Maan chuckled and bought all flowers for her. Geet face was worth watching getting an entire garden in her lap. Inside car beautiful fragrance was making atmosphere so mild and in middle Geets beautiful glowing face that Maan liked most. He could not remove his eyes from her.

Maan stop staring me and tell me where I would keep all these now?

Geet said smelling them.

Thats your problem Geet, you should have thought for it before and dont dare me to stop whatever I was doing, samjhi tum!

She pouted. Though she loved those colorful flowers but now problem was petals were scattering in car everywhere and she knew, later Maan would scold her for it.

Anyway he doesnt leave any chance to tease me!! she muttered. .

What did you say Geet?

Maan please help me na

Im sorry Jaan, its your responsibility and you should carry

Maan how would I carry all alone!!! .. she had started angering now.

That I dont know

She glared him in anger. They had reached office, both came out from car leaving flowers in car itself and walked toward lift when Maan stopped and said something to guard pointing toward car.

What did you say him?.. she asked staring him.

Nothing

Maan if you are even thinking to harm my flowers I will

You will kya ..haan tell me Geet kya karogi

Nothing!! I am not coming with you!! She turned and walked toward stairway when Maan dragged her in lift forcefully.

What are you doing Geet, and by the way why you always rushed to stairways whenever get angry on me??

Maan said pressing lift button for up floor.

wo kya hai Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, whenever I dont feel like walking myself, I use stairway

She said resting her elbow on his shoulder, in playful attitude.

Mean? he nudged shoulder and asked wandering.

Geet smirked, Nothing!!

Lift opened and Geet was to come out when he lifted her in arms making her suddenly shocked. She started looking around in nervousness.

Maan what you doing, put me down

Why Jaan, you herself wanted it na.. whenever you feel like being carried away in my arms you use stairs hm!!

Maine asa kab kaha .. she shied.

I understand your silence

Maan, please koi dekh lega, leave me

He shook head still smirking over her crimson red face.

The corridor was silent at that morning time no one was there to see them but still, Geet was very conscious. Suddenly Maan tripped purposely, she clutched his neck tighter fearing of fall. She hugged him closing her eyes, fondling in his arms and thus, his intention been fulfilled.

are you okay..

He whispered in her ears. She smiled silently nodded head.

Maan if anyone comes..

No one will Geet, we are enough early then office time

And then she looked at time! How she not thought for it before, she wondered. Maan carried her till her cabin and then put her down on her feet.

She walked inside, did lights switch on and she shocked!!

Her whole place was decorated with same flowers which Maan had bought for her, she could not imagine it. All flowers were kept in beautifully carved vases and making her cabin amazingly beautiful and bright. Their smell were making her feel light and fresh. happily she turned to glass partition to see Maan in his cabin but he was not there.

Where he gone?

She tried to find him and suddenly she felt his arms circled around her waist and his whispers touched her ear,

Did you like this surprise Geet

What more could she say, she nodded happily. She turned and hugged him saying thank you again and again, she was indeed very happy. In term she kissed his cheek

You are the best Maan!

And then she realized what she did! She tried to escape back but Maan pulled her closer, tugged into him. She pleaded, he shook head smirking.

Dont ever try Geet

Please Maan all will be coming  ...

I dont care..

She found him moving closer her heart begun beating rapidly. It was getting tougher to keep control over their desire when suddenly Geet phone buzzed breaking their lost moment and they startled abruptly. Geet laughed looking at his pout. They saw people was started coming, Geet pushed Maan to go back in his cabin and she herself went to take phone, her expression suddenly changed into fury looking it was Asha again.  She took a deep breath and talked,

Hello Asha!!

Asha- Hello Geet.. how are you??

Geet- Im good Asha, how are you and how is your leg now!

Asha- thats getting better Geet, by the way when are you coming back? you dont know how much I want to meet you yaar

Geet- I also Ash, in fact Im dying to meet you

Asha-  Really Geet. its been long we have seen each other. Why dont you come Delhi back! I mean Geet, youre brave girl, you should not keep yourself hidden from this world just because of that media fiasco instead you should face them, and believe me, I want to help you for this

Geet was stopping her anger with utmost pressure that her knuckles were pricking into chair hand severely and turning her hand red. She wanted to show that girl her real place then and there but she did not want to destroy her Maan aim. She calmly talked further,

What help Ash?

Asha- Geet I want you to come here back and dont worry about your job. I will talk to Maan..

Call him Maan sir Asha!!! Geet wanted to punch over her face, how dare she take her Maan name with her dirty mouth!!

Ash- No Geet, I mean for you he may be Maan sir but for me, he is only Maan!! And dont worry I will talk him about your job, though he was little disappointed with your sudden vanish thing, he himself told me it personally but I will do my best Geet. you just come back.. and ya, one more thing. Actually he also told me everything about your and his mutual plan to escape from that media incident and I understand why did you lie me about your marriage. I understand how you would be feeling when he stepped to help you and like every girl you also started dreaming about being his special one but Geet, every dream doesnt become true yaar. But dont worry, I understand and I have no complain with you.. Hello .. are you listening Geet??

Haan Ash Im here

Asha- Ya Geet, you just plan to come back and dont take any stress about anyone, I always will be with you

Thanks Ash, for showing me the right way. I am glad that you showed your real face!!!

Asha- what you mean Geet??

Geet controlled her anger, .. Um I mean that you showed how true friend and nice person you are Ash

Asha- anything for you yaar, after all we are friends. Right

Geet smirked. Right ..

Asha- okay yaar, just plan to come here and let me know, I will arrange everything for you. I mean we cant stay here in mansion for long so I have talked some of my friends about our staying. You just come Geet we will start our fresh life here again..

Hm

Asha- Okay bye Geet, hope to see you here soon

You will Ash.. in fact very soon

They ended call. Geet mind started wondering why did see take Maan name and her heart started demanding to know complete truth as soon as she could..

Precap : Asha offers those men Geet' instead of money Shocked

My FB Page  

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My MG Creation Gallery 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monas-Maaneet-Creations/135552646632268

My Blog 

http://monaswritess.wordpress.com

My twitter

http://twitter.com/Monaswrites

GHSP Fan Page to find all links related to show 

http://monaswrites.com/ghspfanpage.html

Edited by MonaSWrites - 27 August 2013 at 11:21am

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsweetnsourx3honeyboney1star432meherkhan326Sarah08preetpalllcooljiguAakshithacanonSarbjeetDHlittlerenu16nga0130VirMan505nottyrainEnigma78aahhhsweety981peru.c.patellathaauasmi123satyasree899290860623piyasinghjoooooooooooooorostpriyankasweet21Whitepigeonmaneet2086vij10CHERUKURI9rizwanaqlethasanthoshPoonamTDarkangel_MoMoTamy95mmishra1lakshmisalvadiMdworldmonika121queenbee001geet_v81MANISHAGOELPiyu75preet.harmannadia-arshadrumana88kainturakiranRupi_bainschiki143ahsaaspyarkavarthyadi000mounacutymaneetarshanky_spreetidhawanasmanicharlie1950srikrithibabygurl10indiegirlKartikan91sree.maneetcutemishtiNH1971supernasahud_soniafariya20jssood9staroneserialsgurti30Ambibambymaanshihottyangellenageorgeaditi_2010payal.gupta177preetymaaneetmetromastimehak173-BreakingDown-sporthy_smile28Tia-AFreeBirdCherishhsweetsampa39Hanishadevi-indu-Zohamaaneet--Fairy--harshithaaaaaaamrk-1Alameluidunnosaf24fantesypiya27jayshu17ritzy09Remya_Pillaiammu5honeygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Gemini-kabslocksgill123Twilightsparkleimpoojavermamaanmeet1freya123sona-raifaria86-Lehar-angeldream14sanum23lehrjasika08sanghita0000priya111111--Zehnaseeb--abinash079bhanu_rekhagtamanna1391Madhuri53Donnaaspvdsingh24

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

Hi Lakshu

MonaSWrites

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged