Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Downpour#9 (Thread 10 Link @ 141)) (Page 103)

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

Originally posted by priya111111

nahi laksu main yahi par hoon mushy kabhi pad liya so now noupdates waiting for u people

filhaal tho hum dono hi hai abhi... waise aaj tho tum aane waali thi nahi ... kya hua... chupke se phone se aayi ho kya?

Hi Lakshu  and Priya...

Thanks tum dono aai... mai to bhatak ker chali gai thi...   CryCry
   Mona bhi nahi thi..  kya karti ..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonaSWrites

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Thank you so much for all likes & comments Smile

The Downpour... Part 81

After Arjun and Adi leaving Geet found loneliness to talk Maan, why he was behaving strange! he should have thrown out anger on her but he was showing as if nothing happend. But Geet could sense he was trying to become what he was not and that pained her.

"Maan are you still angry on me?''  

"No Geet, bilkul bhi nahi''  He held her hand.  "But i understood  that you must be feeling annoyed with my pranks and so gave me that punishment which I could never have even imagined.

No Maan that.. She tried to speak but Maan did not let her,, he continued

No Geet I have understood. Its not your fault but Im glad that you showed me the right way that what I had been doing, had been playing with you that was not right. I understood that every time it doesnt turn up for fun always but sometime it pain also and this is what I felt Geet. when I heard your scream, when I found your were not before my eyes, you were missing and that one moment killed me. I was searching you like mad and when I saw you, found you were alright, nothing happened you, my life came back in my soul Geet. But I understood that it was what I had been doing with you since always.

No Maan please, dont say like this, you were never wrong but it was me who crossed my limit. I did mistake Maan I should not have played that prank, knowing how it would hurt you. I was stupid Maan I am stupid, please forgive me but please never say that your pranks annoy me. Your pranks, your naughtiness shows your love for me and I love being a part of them. It never pained me, never but I hurt you today. Im sorry Maan mujhe maaf kar dijiye but never ever say that you did anything wrong because I know, you never can

She hugged him tight. She was crying because he was hurt, she hurt him in her silliness. She could never forgive her self for this.

Im sorry Maan

He hugged her back with same intensity. He could never see her crying. He moved back and cupped her face which was moistening with her tears. He wiped those tears and smiled.

Im sor.. She opened mouth to say when Maan kissed her before she could complete her apologies. There was no place of apologies in their life. They were that unite, that connected with each other that this formal words was keeping no place between their love. They moved back with shade of red on Geer cheeks and her lashes were shadowing over her beautiful pair of eyes.

You really like when I tease you Geet, hmm..

She smiled and hid face in his chest. She nodded and encircled arms around his shoulder satisfied.

Geet I have to leave for meeting he spoke caressing her hair.

To jaaiye.. who is stopping you she said but did not leave him but smiled.

when you ll not leave me how would I go!

She raised face and looked him, holding him tighter,

And what if I do not

Maan smirked. He stood up abruptly without giving her any warning and dragged her with him,

Then youll also come with me!!

Maan what are you doing.. Im not ready for it..

She kept cribbing but Maan dragged her to meeting room and they entered together. Everyone presented there surprised to see Geet with him, as after media fiasco they had been thinking that news was wrong and thats why Geet run away. But no one had courage to speak out question about her being with Maan now and that also, in a unite position.

Though Geet was little nervous, she was not prepared for meeting but having him beside, she was relaxed. Presentation started, it went dark in room an all were concentrating on big screen when Maan found chance and he held her hand under table same what she had done. She startled suddenly. She stole glance around if anyone would be looking them but everyone was busy. She pleaded Maan to leave her but Maan acted like he was also very attentive toward screen and she was struggling to become free.

maan choriye na she whispered, not found no heed from him but instead he clutched her tighter. She hit her foot on his foot suddenly.

Ouch!!!

Everyone turned toward Maan , thinking what happened. Geet chuckled but stopped when found his glare on her. she was still smiling.

Any problem Mr. khurana

The client asked. Maan said not, everything is fine. He glared Geet with his big eyes.

After that, meeting ended silently. Everyone started leaving and at last Maan and Geet left. Maan also stood up to leave when Geet stopped him, holding his arm.

Maan. Can I ask something?

He tunred and looked her. He could see she was serious, he nodded yes.

Maan, you didnt tell me, why suddenly you made plan me to bring here, with you? You also didnt tell me anything, why Maan?

Maan came and said her to sit. He also had chair closer and sat comfortably. He took her hand in his and said what his fear was. How he wanted to protect her and her family also and so made plan.

But Maan why all this? I mean if you have any fear then we can warn Asha straightway, why need to keep her in outhouse??

Geet, we dont have any idea why she had been behind you and who helped her in her plan. Yes if I want I can throw her out from mansion but then it would be  very difficult to keep eyes on her next doing. Till our marriage I dont want to take any risk Geet and so we need to keep her under our control that she could not take any step against us

Maan because of me you are having to bear all this..

Geet.. now why did it come from haan.. I never thought you separate from me and so its not only your problem but more big for me Jaan!!  If anyone would try to harm my Jaan how would I sit in peace!!

Never think that because of you ever I would have to bear any trouble Geet

She smiled and nodded.

Now can we leave?

She said yes and both left for mansion.

Precap : "Geet whar are you doing in my room??''

"If you're forgetting Maan then it's my room also n i'm not going anywhere from here!!'''

Part 9 UPDATED

SS

My FB Page  

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My MG Creation Gallery 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monas-Maaneet-Creations/135552646632268

My Blog 

http://monaswritess.wordpress.com

My twitter

http://twitter.com/Monaswrites

GHSP Fan Page to find all links related to show 

http://monaswrites.com/ghspfanpage.html

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarparulmaaneethoneyboney1star432PoorvaArorameherkhan326Sarah08cooljiguAakshithacanonSarbjeetDHVirMan505nottyrainEnigma78sarayu_assraahhhperu.c.patel9290860623piyasinghlathaauasmi123saadi88Darkangel_MoMommishra1lakshmisalvadilethasanthoshPoonamTAlpha01CHERUKURI9priyankasweet21Whitepigeonbhakbhartifanpreet.harmanrostMdworldAfflicteDqueenbee001geet_v81monika121kainturakirannadia-arshadShalinaparbinPiyu75Rupi_bainsangelic-eyesMANISHAGOELNoshiMaaneetahsaaspyarkamounacutymaneetarshanky_spreetidhawanfatema_007supernasahusweetgirls1sree.maneetbabygurl10charlie1950asmaniKartikan91storytellerm9staroneserialsgurti30jssoodd_soniamaanshihottyangelpreetymaaneetrandhir_ki_dolllenageorgepayal.gupta177metromastimehak173CherishhTia-AFreeBirdsporthy_smile28--Fairy--Hanishadevisweetsampa39Zohamaaneetpiya27fantesyritzy09saf24harshithaaaaaaamrk-1Alamelumonikasethsona-raifaria86maanmeet1freya123keenu_kkhoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5zaara2212Remya_Pillai-Gemini-kabslocksgill123impoojaverma-Lehar-Twilightsparkleangeldream14sanum23lehrjasika08sanghita0000priya111111-lakshmi-tamanna1391abinash079--Zehnaseeb--bhanu_rekhagspvdDonnaasingh24

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

i loved maans reply to geet... but thank god geet was able to manofy him... nahin tho hamaara kya hotha... is prankeela maan tho ab jaan hai is ff ki...

maan ko tho ab koi tension hi nahi hai agar geet ko chup karaana ho tho...Wink lage raho

yeh kyajo precap main tha wo tho aaj tha hi nahi... and phir se tumne wahi precap diya... monaaaAngry

Edited by -lakshmi- - 24 August 2013 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123MonaSWrites

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
babie aagayi babie aagayi
haan shivani weekend haina tv dekhrahi hai choti aur hubby sogaye hai

dreams hai uska naam

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MonaSWrites-lakshmi-singh24