Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ok

thanks for informing

-lakshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonaSWrites

Hiii lakshu babbie priya lily sonaaa..

mai aaj nahi aaungi .. will be back home late night ..

kal milte hai ..

love u friendsss.. n miss u all sosooo muchhh ..

Bbyeee

missing u
faria86 thumbnail
part 82 was superb loved it 
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
missing update
WAITING
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I again missed few parts n read dem together...awesome progress
M happy dat ugly face of asha is in front of everyone...hope she gets a gud punishment
Glad dat Arjun n adi r helping maan...
Maan is such a prankster and. I love his pranks
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 82
awesome dear...
so Arjun and Adi too know about Asha...
Asha shes still trying to make Geet land in the trouble...
cont soon dear...
d_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome updates
Loved it 
Amazingly written 
Continue soon 
Eagerly waiting...
singh24 thumbnail

Mona...aaj aaogi ya nahi...?

Hey quote
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I AM HERE RE JALDI KARONA 
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HNosheen

wow Mona
i loved both parts 81 and 82.

sorry for not being able to comment yesterday. got occupied

part 81 was really nice, Maan felt hurt due to Geet's prank but she just went and manao-fied him 😳

and Maan was just ready πŸ˜› his naughtiness instantly came back πŸ˜‰

their misunderstanding was cleared ,relief
and finally Maan showed it to everyone that Geet was with him after that media fiasco, and even in there in the darkened conference room, Maan could not stop teasing Geet😳 reminds me of the real GHSP so dearly Maan holding Geet's hand under the table. Haye!

and he opened up to her n told her the reason for keeping her with him in delhi. its good that Geet does not stay unaware, she should know of the potential problems and risks surrounding her. that was wise of Maan to tell her.

part 82
i liked how Annie and Daadima teased Geet πŸ˜ƒ and poor Geet just didnt know how to react. πŸ˜†

and Geet finally got to know that Maan had told Adi and Arjun about Asha and they were helping him find proofs against Asha . but Maan didnt want Geet to know what Asha had in mind other than harming Geet and taking advantage of her. in a way it is better for Geet to not find it out right now because right now, she already has a lot of fears in her heart and she is trying to deal with them all with Maan's support. so if at this stage when she is not married or even formally engaged to Maan, she shouldnt face the fear of losing him or anyone trying to snatch him away from her. this raw relationship should not become a fear because its her real strength.

so Asha is basically trapped in her own web. she first got into the mess and now she is being blackmailed. she dug the holes for Geet and now she is falling prey to her own plannings, the people she got involved with are threatening her. tit for tat. and maybe that could teach her a lesson or two. maybe that could give her some shame and realization of her bad intentions about Geet who was all the time being a sincere friend.

oh and the bedroom part πŸ˜†
you changed the precap but even then it was funny and good enough. Maan again became his naughty self πŸ˜† and poor Geet completely forgot what she had in mind to talk about 😲 tch tch. πŸ˜† but see, she is Geet . she tricked him and escapedπŸ˜ƒ . and Maan announcing rather challenging her he would take his "payback"  🀣 interesting πŸ˜† im anticipating this payback now πŸ˜‰

waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you friend

and ya.. its not that big that i couldnt have read at once..

my greedy heart want more
πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

well joke apart thanku so much for being regular again ... it gives me more courage to write betterπŸ˜ƒ

nd best of luck dear for your edit that you want to start