Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Dolly,sanchi will arrange a mannequin and will print out the pic of jagya she has in her phone and then she will chipkao it on the face of that mannequin then she will put the ring,that will give her the feel of getting engaged more.If she has more money to arrange more mannequins then she can use all those putlas as her family members as she is asking all of them not to attend her engagement.Besharam kahiki.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i think she"ll do it alone even if jagya won't cum . she"ll try 2 put ring on his photo.πŸ˜†

🀣🀣she will also marry herself without JagyaπŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
im laughing. she will have a complete first night without Jagya too. lolz
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

im laughing. she will have a complete first night without Jagya too. lolz

how mehwishπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The JAGAN scene was the best scene   

guys u know why he changed his decision

for HER

coz he thought HER reputation would be safeguarded , he considered the point she brought up and decided not to put her through gossip

whereas she did it for him

now im not romantic

but i was impressed .πŸ˜† Mannu is their comfort zone , just as she confides everything to Mannu , he visits Mannu when he is tense , to relax

i think the mental understanding between him and Ganga is too good .😊
yanks28 thumbnail
both love Mannu, he adores Mannu just like a real father adores his son but I think tonight he visited Ganga for HER...he needed to see her...he sought some solace in her...he was engulfed by his emotions and he needed a moment to breathe so he came to her but he doesn't realize she's the cause of his restlessness... awww...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes tonight he visited for her .😊 He went to her for comfort and that is love . She on her part put things right for him by seeing to it that there is no controversy for him ...that things become comfortable for him .

He  has already fallen for her . Neither does she know it [ she is horribly innocent that way] nor him ...yet . He will be the first one to figure it out i think . He is on that road .πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
I agree he is on that road Kool...I think those questions she asked abt their relationship and what people will think pushed him onto that road.I don't think he can go to Mangalore unless he has asked himself those questions, answered them...and by going he will give her a proper answer too about what she  means to him  and what importance she has in his life.
Edited by yanks28 - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charuluv_SV

how mehwishπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

haha her imagination and some other techniques which i cannot spell out here πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

The JAGAN scene was the best scene

guys u know why he changed his decision

for HER
coz he thought HER reputation would be safeguarded , he considered the point she brought up and decided not to put her through gossip

whereas she did it for him

now im not romantic

but i was impressed .πŸ˜†Mannu is their comfort zone , just as she confides everything to Mannu , he visits Mannu when he is tense , to relax

i think the mental understanding between him and Ganga is too good .😊

I so love this couple. They are so adorable. I read somewhere that when people love each other they never let go even if it hurts thousand times or more but our Jagan letting each other go 😭

Their love is so beautiful