Today Jagya was just wow

shalinii173 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Actually today I was expecting a discussion about Jagan moment, ( atleAst some bashing, for visiting Ganga at night ) but 😕

I just loved Jagya today, his restlessness, tension... Just so full of all the emotions and when he reached Ganga that night I was like 'Phew! finally 😃 '

Everytime he says that he was there for Mannu ( of course that was true) and today also he told the same but it was so obvious that he was there for Ganga and I was like 'liar liar' 😆 I liked his body language, his restlessness ... Everything 😳

Jagya u know something u r in love Jagya come on accept it 😉Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
the JaGan scenes were to die for totally and so was Jagya..."main tumhari chinta karna nahin chod sakta..." but in front of her questions he was speechless so he left without much of an argument...I think if he accompanies her he would have answered those questions abt their relationship at least to himself if not to her.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was feeling so sorry for him...he should have been punished like this before and not now when he actually wants to help someone.

So restless and tensed...all thanks to his family and his to be fiance and in-laws...
Can you imagine a common guy how must have reacted in such situation. no freedom of decision of marriage, schedule work help for somebody...totally handicap

Jagya is holding the tension himself coz he himself is unsure about his feelings. only Ganga understands...and with whom he shares his problems.
He does love mannu and ke knows this...hence restless...but dont know he likes Ganga's company too.

I would say Shashank was stupendous in today's episode 👏
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

the JaGan scenes were to die for totally and so was Jagya..."main tumhari chinta karna nahin chod sakta..." but in front of her questions he was speechless so he left without much of an argument...I think if he accompanies her he would have answered those questions abt their relationship at least to himself if not to her.

When will he realize his love for her? Just Can't wait 😊
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the way ganga suddenly raised her voice and started lecturing about the appropriateness of not hurting even his family. Jagya will love her more comparing the selfish behaviour of sanchi and his mother.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rofl. sanchi wants to go for her engagement alone. 😆
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SudhaSangeet

I was feeling so sorry for him...he should have been punished like this before and not now when he actually wants to help someone.

So restless and tensed...all thanks to his family and his to be fiance and in-laws...
Can you imagine a common guy how must have reacted in such situation. no freedom of decision of marriage, schedule work help for somebody...totally handicap

Jagya is holding the tension himself coz he himself is unsure about his feelings. only Ganga understands...and with whom he shares his problems.
He does love mannu and ke knows this...hence restless...but dont know he likes Ganga's company too.

I would say Shashank was stupendous in today's episode 👏

Yeah Shashank was simply superb, the way he portrayed the emotions ... It was just wow. He is in love and it was written all over his face. Shashank expressed it very well but when will Jagya express his love 😊Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Rofl. sanchi wants to go for her engagement alone.
😆

Yeah I was like OMG 😆

'wolf can only shed its coat but its nature never change'    😡
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Rofl. sanchi wants to go for her engagement alone. 😆

i think she"ll do it alone even if jagya won't cum . she"ll try 2 put ring on his photo.😆
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i think she"ll do it alone even if jagya won't cum . she"ll try 2 put ring on his photo.😆

😆 😆 😆