smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Originally posted by Star_girl

This is why I lurrvvvee you, Disha. You have such a lovely one-track mind. LOL

Originally posted by smile.sara

tera kuch nhi ho sakta disha LOL... meri behan post par discuss kar ... kia rajat rajat laga rakhi hae LOL...kuch jalal ki sunao kuch jodha ki ...LOL

maine kuch nahi kiya ROFL

Jalal ke baare mein toh sba log baat kar hi rahe hain,let me do my drooling LOL

BTW,i swear i began typing wanting to talk about the mirchi scene,but then i got side-tracked Tongue 

red--ROFL

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@Khushi bhabi
@dishu bhabi.. ROFL

dono ke hi hubbys mere bhai hain..
mera hubby kab ayega Cry

Well I agree to both of yours points.
yes I don't say that Jodha had to prove herself. but yes she should looked surprised after got to know about curry .Shocked She must have said that what.. I mean.. she was standing like she knows everything. Jalal was screaming with hotness and she was quiet like go to hell LOL ROFL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.smile.saraAmor.

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Celestial-

@Khushi bhabi
@dishu bhabi.. ROFL

mera hubby kab ayega Cry

yes I don't say that Jodha had to prove herself. but yes she should looked surprised after got to know about curry .Shocked She must have said that what.. I mean.. she was standing like she knows everything. Jalal was screaming with hotness and she was quiet like go to hell LOL ROFL..

oh meri amma.chinta na kar,mera bhai bhi jald tujhe mil jaayega Wink 

and yes.i second that,i spoke of that in shyamala aunty's thread.if not shocked,she should have looked confused atleast! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reeti-

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
You are soo right about innocents not trying to prove themselves thing!!! So typical, going on since ages. Ekta does it in her serials all the time.Okay, fine jodha thinks jalaal is dong natak, inta achcha acting karta bhi he kyya koi Confused
-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged

@Khushi bhabi
@dishu bhabi.. ROFL

mera hubby kab ayega Cry

and yes.i second that,i spoke of that in shyamala aunty's thread.if not shocked,she should have looked confused atleast! 

yeah.. Embarrassed thats what my point was.. chalo many of you all agreed. so m glad.. and those who don't agree are also having there point.. Smile so cool. Tongue
-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupid-struck

You are soo right about innocents not trying to prove themselves thing!!! So typical, going on since ages. Ekta does it in her serials all the time.Okay, fine jodha thinks jalaal is dong natak, inta achcha acting karta bhi he kyya koi Confused

Exactly.
Atleast some one is in pain.. it looks in his face. I am not a jalal's fan or JOdha's fan. neither I have objection with RT nor wid Paridhi. I have objection with EKta.. She never shows original , and natural thigs. she creates illusions, fantasys herself. but no offense as she is the Director LOL
MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I loved da epi .nyc post reeti
-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged

@Khushi bhabi
@dishu bhabi.. ROFL

mera hubby kab ayega Cry

Pata nahi kab milega mera Hero Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index