Jodha Akbar

Some Analysis (Page 2)

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Sorry pals
went for dinner..
yah I agree to Dishu it was a pleasure to watch Rajat today.
his acting was quite impressive today. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Okay, I've to say this today, I'm disappointed with Jalal today . He's supposed to be an emperor ?? No way his brain worked like that of a shrewd n great emperor as he's supposed to be. I just couldn't believe that he refused to see the truth that was glaring him in the face. How could he overlook the solid logic so aptly put by Jodha , n so calmly , that too in the face of very immature Jalal lashing out at her in a very volatile manner ???

Firstly he should've at least shown the decency to ask her first  whether she has done it or not ! Inherent sense of justice my foot ! The poor girl steps in his room n baas suru ho gaye janab in full fury ! Wah wah !

Secondly, it was very stupid of him to not to notice that Jodha was not looking at his expressions while he's eating n looked blissfully ignorant of the whole event. Come on, no body , not even an excellent actor could not but give away certain signs of surprize or disappointment when he kept on munching the food ! He looked towards  Jodha quite a few times while eating n every time he found her face flat n expressionless. No joy at harassing him or no dismay or face-fell-jaw-dropped expression ,after he kept on eating, flitted across her face even for a second , that alone should've made him suspect that she might be ignorant of the whole fiasco. But no ! He needs an excuse to lash out at her n accuse her , so he jumps n grabs at any thing to fit into his plan of doing that.

Ok, I take for argument's sake that the guy isn't quite so brainy as that, but what happened to him after Jodha explained so clearly why it's just not impossible but also highly ridiculous an idea that she'd do any thing like that, especially when the same food was to be served to her family n parents n specially when she's so desperate to keep up a good happy conjugal picture n therefore peace in front of her family that she compromised with her hurt after last night's brutal violence from him n came to him n also accepted his highly inappropriate condition just for the sake of making this deal with him. I loved how Jodha mentioned all of it to Jalal in hope against hope that Jalal'd understand how much it'd taken her to take those steps which should be enough to knock some sense in to any sensible man how much this deal meant to her, how important to her n therefore she couldn't even dream of doing any thing that could provoke him to break the same.

But alas ! All these to deaf ear. Among all these logic the only sentence that entered his otherwise deaf ears is that, Why the girl doesn't love me more than her parents ,( whom I always manhandle n even hurt physically with out a drop of remorse )? Really Jalal ??? * Head desk *

Ego I understand. Wo emperor hi kya jiska ek badda sa ego na ho ! Anger I understand ! Mirchi saar pe chad jaye to aisa kavi kavi ho sakta hai ! Immaturity n idiocy I can't understand or tolerate ! It's Akbar the great we're talking about ! No way could he be so blatantly blind to reason ! Why the cvs butchering his character ? What if the Mughals start protesting now for disgracing Akbar's character like that ??  Haivan tak hi thik tha, haivan nahi hua to insaan kaise banayega Jodha after all ! But use itna vi illogical dikhane ki koi jarurat nahi thi IMO.

I wished Jodha'd said on his face, " Whoever has burnt your mouth has done one great job ! Aap ko baat karne ki vi tameej nahi ! "

But alas that's not to be ! Jodha ko mahan jo dikhani hai, n also the fact, that the girl must have been worried that Jalal'd do some thing really stupid in front of his family, forgetting , as he'd done that day at the court by making her sing, that he's actually spoiling his own reputation. So she kept her cool ! Atta girl.

crazy4pari

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@bamoforever

Well This Was done by Ekta Kapoor's direction which she always does with her seried. but Jodha's xpressions were confusing. As she neither was being surprised what has happened nor she looked worried that wo wants to spoil her plans .

Ekta want the track to be completely opposite of what viewers are thinking it to be . She will make it as her saas bahu series only. She will put some miss understandings, then again some patch ups for a while . then again miss understandings.

I really hope that she will not do so. Jalal's behaviour was quite acceptable for me because he was getting pain.. because of no reason... so he had to shout but. jodha's no offense, not surprising behaviour.. completely ruined the track. Stern Smile
-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Really nice post. And I also loved how he shouts at Maham when she asks him why does he need to see Jodha? The way he shouts "Jaiyye..". Very nice. 

However, about Jodha's behavior, I don't get it. Why would she justify herself constantly? Why would she help him? She did not even understand why he was jumping up and down until he mentioned the mirchi part. And by then, she was angry enough. Jalal was constantly accusing her without first explaining about the mirchi part. Her behavior was quite logical. And let me tell you, I am not the biggest fan of Jodha myself. But tonight, her reaction was apt. She is a queen. She does not need to prove that she did not stoop to such childish pranks. also, she does not give a damn to what Jalal thinks of him. So, that is only logical when she does not rush to clear up his misunderstanding. 

I think it was quite acceptable from Jalal's..
as he was in pain so he will obvsly accuse him as he felt hot LOL she should not said anything.. i mean her dialogues were quite well .. but her expressions were confusing. Embarrassed completely confusing. and next. She should talk to jalal .. as puting her eyes into his as she is a queen her behavuour should be directed as a queen not as a normal girl. She should have directed to play with dare. not such childish. Smile  totaly my POV . not cutting your points hun Smile
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Celestial-

@bamoforever

Well This Was done by Ekta Kapoor's direction which she always does with her seried. but Jodha's xpressions were confusing. As she neither was being surprised what has happened nor she looked worried that wo wants to spoil her plans .

Ekta want the track to be completely opposite of what viewers are thinking it to be . She will make it as her saas bahu series only. She will put some miss understandings, then again some patch ups for a while . then again miss understandings.

I really hope that she will not do so. Jalal's behaviour was quite acceptable for me because he was getting pain.. because of no reason... so he had to shout but. jodha's no offense, not surprising behaviour.. completely ruined the track. Stern Smile

and forget not he didnt shout infront of other... for god sake he is her hubby he can take out his anger in private... but forget about queen she is not behaving like proper reasonable wife...go jodha  and taste food rather than telling your emperor hot  tempered hubby that you are not afraid of him  

.FemmeFatale.

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@-Celestial-, I found Jodha's expressions just perfect in keeping with the situation , n it's Jalal whom I found to be blowing the situation out of proportion n yelling with out using his brains or logic. So IMO it was Jalal's fault that the situation became a mess. Had he kept his cool n simply used his brain it shouldn't have taken him much time or back calculation to understand that Jodha is saying the truth , n he could've then ordered an investigation to find out who is behind it .
It looked to me as if he's just after any chance to go all fury n hell over Jodha with out delving deep into the matter. 
-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Beautiful analysis reeti... Hug

@ Everyone...

treat to read all the post...Star

Pri Tongue you always praise me so much hun Hug I doubt whether I diserve this or not Ouch
-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@bamonforever

Gargi ... honey its me Riti LOL

Well yeah.. it could be okay what u say.. yaar.. agar mirchi lage to dimaag to kaam karega hi nahi na.. Disapprove .. i just thought so .. as if I am feeling hot by eating mirchi.. then I really can't keep cool so he was shehanshah and he had never took such kind of food . he has been brought up with so much care and expense so suddenely such an act that from her who doesn't like her at all will obvsly make him feel ill about that girl. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index