Some Analysis - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
 well guys i read  what all of you said ... here is my take ...

Firstly jalal was in pain ... and as per his take he had kept the promise of not letting her parents or public know the situation and secondly jalal  apprehended tht Jo has done it ... the effect of mirchi was on full swing so he thought that like he played   mischievous with her yesterday and today in front of her mom she was getting back at him... so he started out with his side of argument the moment Jo came into his room...and  because jo was confused ... she said tht she was not afriad  of him... it is  then jalal's attention was directed  completely off topic and he thought at first she is guilty and  after his pestering her further , did Jo came up with the logical reason but by then jalal was already taken by her badtameezee... so he was trying to find  fault and her weakness and as soon as he found one he dismissed himself from her  presence to seek an befitting revenge as per him...

and as far as Jo is concerned she did not know about the fiasco  , so when she entered her hubby's rooms she was alert  about being insulted yet again and did nto want tht opportunity to  come up again so she concentrated on his dhamkiyaan... and when she found put later tht it was indeed mirch tht had caused all this ...  did dhe reason with him and her reason was not directed towards solving the problem ... they were more directed as answers ...  to every thing that jalal blame her for ... like u have so much taleem and u  still did this ... she  was simply replying back to his dhamkiyaan and thaumats..(blames , i meant) ... to clear the misunderstanding was lat on her mind tht is why she mentioned about her parents because they actually matter more to her than his relationship with jalal... she was content as a queen and a royal amer gurl tht she had nto done anything wrong so she was not worried about the results ... as she knows tht she is the target of his diadain... secondly she had no time to get surprised as jalal was constantly dhkaoofying her  during the tlk so she was trying to keep as calm as possible to avoid getting into any trouble with him with her folks being around... tht is why did dhe not even look into his eyes and reasoned very calmly and quietly...

I hope this help gargi ...wat's your take on this...

Originally posted by disha15

Jalal was a treat to watch today.Let me re-phrase that,Rajat was a treat to watch today.Let me re-phrase that again.Rajat is a treat to watch everyday!

I mean just look at him!I bet nobody is as versatile as him.Lets take today's episode for instance,just see the range of expressions he covered in just ONE episode!

I dunno man,this guy is like.You-know-what!

he is like a friggin drug and im addicted!Just cant get enough! πŸ˜†

m proud of  u bhabhiji πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜›
main bhi yahi bolti bcoz iske alawa kuch bhi bolungi to controversy ho jayegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

btw riti lovely post
although jo dnt need to prove anything but she shud hv felt l'il surprised after hearing that it was mirchi in his food😳

P.S. Jalal mirchi kha to gya but room me ake aise chatpataya jaise bache uchalte h mirchi kha
it was really cute for meπŸ˜›

well done brotherπŸ‘
Originally posted by Star_girl

This is why I lurrvvvee you, Disha. You have such a lovely one-track mind. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by smile.sara

tera kuch nhi ho sakta disha πŸ˜†... meri behan post par discuss kar ... kia rajat rajat laga rakhi hae πŸ˜†...kuch jalal ki sunao kuch jodha ki ...πŸ˜†

maine kuch nahi kiya πŸ€£

Jalal ke baare mein toh sba log baat kar hi rahe hain,let me do my drooling πŸ˜†

BTW,i swear i began typing wanting to talk about the mirchi scene,but then i got side-tracked πŸ˜› 

A man of his word - opening of the epi we can see how jalal  tried to fulfill the promise made to Jodha. Even though there was instances when onlt they both understood what r they referring too but it was good enough to get meenawati aka hyperwati to buy in that her daughter Jodha is happy n safe. I think saraa pointed out in some other place that how come meenawati failed to realize it that even though shaguni bai said that every tears will turn into hapiness but the process of it turning to happiness might not be easy. it could be painfull. Why she failed to realize or she did not want to realize it im not sure. Jodha who hated Jalal like anything is pretending to be happy n her mother buys in, i would have been happy if they show Jodha meeting her mother n pouring her heart out but promosing her mother that she will def give the r/ship a try. Like wat her mother advises her a day b4 her marriage. It would have been a heartbreaking moment for both Jodha & her mum. Im not saying that she should say she should tell evertything but just made her mum clear that im not happy but for the sake of Ammeer n All family members this is a must. This would have been more practical. But being Jodha she loves her family n i understand this route that Cv has taken. She even went to ask Jalal help to act with her as everything is ok with their land . That shows that she loves her family. but just a thought n also after the chili scene, i felt Jalal felt even bad that she values her family but not him.

The hilarous moment when Meenawati calls Jalal javaisa πŸ˜†... n when Jodha hug her mum Jalal was like all get ur hug except me πŸ˜†... In fact while watching online i felt a bit boring with the epi but cv proven me wrong n there u go comes the next drama Chili scene.  I liked how Jodha went to the kitchen to see everything is alright but Maham Anga is a player she taste it say  its good but after Jodha n her team left, she did her plan. I do wonder how did Jodha n her team left just like that but i think Jodha thinks nothing is gonna happen nor shes suspecting Maham anga. Maham anga was convincing through the way she taste the food n praised Jodha there. If im not mistaken there 3 maids usually accompany Jodha but two others are made dumb n deaf. only moti is functioning... seriously i was like wat the... n if u notice the two other maids are like brought there to force to act.. hilarous i say ...

Jodha then served the food... More than the food i thought Jalal was interested instaring at his begum... Jodha did not even look at Jalal while he was eating... So she was unaware fine... But Jalal being Jalal n like i said man of his word did keep his promise even though he was kind of suffering with the hotness... n too Maham Anga surpise he did nothing... Aunthy u did mention that he could have told something to rajputs n get out of it i another way but in my view if he had done tat it will looked like he did not keep his promise. Im really impress with how far hes going to keep with his word. Again here we see he calls Jodha privately to ask abt it.. Again heated argument with both wanna win n not trying to see the logic behind it... jalal i think felt more offended that she cared for her family but for him none... N jodha being tricked once into feeding him, n again reluctantly have to agree to bath him in the morning is not ready to buy in anything. i felt she was like no ur telling lie the food was ok ur just making scene out of it... coz she was literally uneffected... For me it seems like the earlier feeding scene wer he pretends n made her aware , could be one of the reasons 2... its indeed true one says never lie, coz when u tell the truth no one believes something like that...

This is my personal view for yday episode :

Both Jalal & Jodha are an interesting character... but i really have problem with how they are being potray ATM... for me there is inconsistent in the track... Sudden hatred... Sudden plead... Then sudden anger back.. etc... i would prefer if hare track, make it hate... then slowly change it to next stage. i get confuse with hatred then it turned into nothing like asking for help. I find it as disturbance. Suddenly bathing him... πŸ˜† even though i liked the scene πŸ˜‰... then now chili scene...

For me it shows both Jodha & jalal at fault. Dun jalal knows that the person who prepares the food needs to taste it first Maham anga being there was she not suppose to test the food.I fail to understand how he is accusing Jodha. N jodha i fail to understand why she did show any sign of pity looking at her husband state... or mayb she did not notice it as being blinded by hatred only and not want to look anything further...Im aware both are in longgerheads n no wrong in Jalal thinking that jodha did it for taking revenge. Here i feel the is surely no trust n understanding in both... But as an emperor wat he should have done is get the matter investigated ... Bas πŸ˜†... Now emperor busy with chili issue with his wife 😲...

signing off riyya πŸ˜³πŸ€—

maine kuch nahi kiya πŸ€£

Jalal ke baare mein toh sba log baat kar hi rahe hain,let me do my drooling πŸ˜†

BTW,i swear i began typing wanting to talk about the mirchi scene,but then i got side-tracked πŸ˜› 

red--🀣
@Khushi bhabi
@dishu bhabi.. 🀣

dono ke hi hubbys mere bhai hain..
mera hubby kab ayega 😭

Well I agree to both of yours points.
yes I don't say that Jodha had to prove herself. but yes she should looked surprised after got to know about curry .😲 She must have said that what.. I mean.. she was standing like she knows everything. Jalal was screaming with hotness and she was quiet like go to hell LOL ROFL..
Originally posted by -Celestial-

@Khushi bhabi
@dishu bhabi.. 🀣

dono ke hi hubbys mere bhai hain..
mera hubby kab ayega 😭

Well I agree to both of yours points.
yes I don't say that Jodha had to prove herself. but yes she should looked surprised after got to know about curry .😲 She must have said that what.. I mean.. she was standing like she knows everything. Jalal was screaming with hotness and she was quiet like go to hell LOL ROFL..

oh meri amma.chinta na kar,mera bhai bhi jald tujhe mil jaayega πŸ˜‰ 

and yes.i second that,i spoke of that in shyamala aunty's thread.if not shocked,she should have looked confused atleast! 
You are soo right about innocents not trying to prove themselves thing!!! So typical, going on since ages. Ekta does it in her serials all the time.Okay, fine jodha thinks jalaal is dong natak, inta achcha acting karta bhi he kyya koi πŸ˜•

oh meri amma.chinta na kar,mera bhai bhi jald tujhe mil jaayega πŸ˜‰ 

and yes.i second that,i spoke of that in shyamala aunty's thread.if not shocked,she should have looked confused atleast! 

yeah.. 😳 thats what my point was.. chalo many of you all agreed. so m glad.. and those who don't agree are also having there point.. 😊 so cool. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by cupid-struck

You are soo right about innocents not trying to prove themselves thing!!! So typical, going on since ages. Ekta does it in her serials all the time.Okay, fine jodha thinks jalaal is dong natak, inta achcha acting karta bhi he kyya koi πŸ˜•

Exactly.
Atleast some one is in pain.. it looks in his face. I am not a jalal's fan or JOdha's fan. neither I have objection with RT nor wid Paridhi. I have objection with EKta.. She never shows original , and natural thigs. she creates illusions, fantasys herself. but no offense as she is the Director πŸ˜†