Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Some Analysis

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hi Pals. Tongue
So Here I come with some of my analysis regarding today's episode.

I loved the part of Jalal Where he put his point over mahamanga and said that he will take Rani Sahiba to the Shahi Kaksh of Jodha . It was so Cute . Gorgeous presentation. Loved the part where Jalal was taking food without any offense. Quite touchy scene. His tears melted me. Embarrassed

Keeping it in mind that we saw in today's episode. What I felt While Jodha was in Jalal's room I thought when jalal being asked that why she did it to him by putting so much chilly powder into the food.
I wonder why Ekta has given such directions to paridhi's role that she is not at all trying to justify. Indeed she is right as she has not done any mistakes she should have felt a bit surprised and told Jalal that she has n't done that and even she had tasted the food before serving and also she gave the food to Maham.
I don't  knowwhy Ekta does such things. like the innocent does't try to prove herself/himself. As they prefet to be scilent. As it looks un natural ConfusedEmbarrassed and It doesn't make any sense.  As She may have not asked for forgiveness but she must have tried to tell the truth. What She did't do and even she was behaving as she is known to everything. Shocked

I loved / and felt bad for the part where Jalal asks for giving Raja gifts and aswell put a condition for him that he has to be prepared everytime with his army. Ouch Quite a uncomfirtable moment for Jodha and her family.Ouch

Comments/Likes / Criticims will be appreciated Embarrassed

Regards
-Riti

Edited by -Celestial- - 14 August 2013 at 11:09am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sorchajemiiprachi153teletubbyTanvi.narulacupid-struckMyInspirationz.FemmeFatale.yoga23priyaStar_girlashajSonaLuvZaSafCroppedHorizon.DilBanjara-Araina-Amor.riyya6NandiniRaizadaa

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Celestial-

Hi Pals. Tongue
So Here I come with some of my analysis regarding today's episode.

I loved the part of Jalal Where he put his point over mahamanga and said that he will take Rani Sahiba to the Shahi Kaksh of Jodha . It was so Cute . Gorgeous presentation. Loved the part where Jalal was taking food without any offense. Quite touchy scene. His tears melted me. Embarrassed

Keeping it in mind that we saw in today's episode. What I felt While Jodha was in Jalal's room I thought when jalal being asked that why she did it to him by putting so much chilly powder into the food.
I wonder why Ekta has given such directions to paridhi's role that she is not at all trying to justify. Indeed she is right as she has not done any mistakes she should have felt a bit surprised and told Jalal that she has n't done that and even she had tasted the food before serving and also she gave the food to Maham.
I don't  knowwhy Ekta does such things. like the innocent does't try to prove herself/himself. As they prefet to be scilent. As it looks un natural ConfusedEmbarrassed and It doesn't make any sense.  As She may have not asked for forgiveness but she must have tried to tell the truth. What She did't do and even she was behaving as she is known to everything. Shocked

I loved / and felt bad for the part where Jalal asks for giving Raja gifts and aswell put a condition for him that he has to be prepared everytime with his army. Ouch Quite a uncomfirtable moment for Jodha and her family.Ouch

Comments/Likes / Criticims will be appreciated Embarrassed

Regards
-Riti

very good. didnt see epi so cant comment on jodha behavior... but as i always said... the tag line is remain far behind... for me Jalal is perfact... he is an emperor and cant live or stand a chance infront of his subjects without this regal attitude ...he is already a man of words n honor...  this jodha ...who needs to wake up from her lala jalal hate land ... she is at place where only Jalal her own hubby n absolute monarch is man of honor... stop behaving childish n open her eyes towards real villains 

and about the Jalal demand of military help ... this is a very truth of their relationship.. amer was already Jala's to do what he wish... he spare bahrmal family to rule amer but not spare them on his wills and nor he stepped out of his claim that he is a shahansh e hind and amer is ofcource in hindustan

Edited by smile.sara - 14 August 2013 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reeti-yoga23priya

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Really nice post. And I also loved how he shouts at Maham when she asks him why does he need to see Jodha? The way he shouts "Jaiyye..". Very nice. 

However, about Jodha's behavior, I don't get it. Why would she justify herself constantly? Why would she help him? She did not even understand why he was jumping up and down until he mentioned the mirchi part. And by then, she was angry enough. Jalal was constantly accusing her without first explaining about the mirchi part. Her behavior was quite logical. And let me tell you, I am not the biggest fan of Jodha myself. But tonight, her reaction was apt. She is a queen. She does not need to prove that she did not stoop to such childish pranks. also, she does not give a damn to what Jalal thinks of him. So, that is only logical when she does not rush to clear up his misunderstanding. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevprachi153gincovintage_12baublesyoga23priyaashajriyya6

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Jalal was a treat to watch today.Let me re-phrase that,Rajat was a treat to watch today.Let me re-phrase that again.Rajat is a treat to watch everyday!

I mean just look at him!I bet nobody is as versatile as him.Lets take today's episode for instance,just see the range of expressions he covered in just ONE episode!

I dunno man,this guy is like.You-know-what!

he is like a friggin drug and im addicted!Just cant get enough! LOL

Edited by disha15 - 14 August 2013 at 11:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reeti-yoga23priyaAmor.

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Jalal was a treat to watch today.Let me re-phrase that,Rajat was a treat to watch today.Let me re-phrase that again.Rajat is a treat to watch everyday!

I mean just look at him!I bet nobody is as versatile as him.Lets take today's episode for instance,just see the range of expressions he covered in just ONE episode!

tera kuch nhi ho sakta disha LOL... meri behan post par discuss kar ... kia rajat rajat laga rakhi hae LOL...kuch jalal ki sunao kuch jodha ki ...LOL

.FemmeFatale.yoga23priya

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

This is why I lurrvvvee you, Disha. You have such a lovely one-track mind. LOL

.FemmeFatale.yoga23priya

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

nice post!

poor jo was put in a spot tday...n she was clueless!
already defensive in front of jalal she reacted to wat she felt was an unfair accusation! but yes u r right...she dint explain herself enuff!! but then their MUs r supposed t continue n increase so...

n yess even i felt jalal was unfair to put presssure on th kings family at th 1st ceremonial visit...it was hardly a gift but forced th amber family in a very uncomfrtable position...to fight their own but well dat did happen in history so ok but storywise not a gud tym!

-Reeti-yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis reeti... Hug

@ Everyone...

treat to read all the post...Star

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index