India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Hated what Gayatri said (Page 2)

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with you and it's good if naksh take a stand now and make duggu learn all these small things it will come in handy for him in the future I find g3 annoyning and irritating but for her she has seen this all her life that's how she bought her son natik up now the way akshara is teaching naksh to do small things on his own is really good but it will be hard for g3 to grasp this matter and understand there POV, this happened in my family when my elder bro was small he was the first grandson that tym even my mom didnt teach him how to do basic chores of his own hence till today he doesn't either mum or us sisters do for him he's like natik was at start I joke with my mum we need a akshara for him LOL my younger bro comp opposite he does small things on his own my mum learnt that it was important to teach I am liking the way akshara is doing that with duggu with tym g3 will release and be happy with the fact

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesaMahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Dont even get me started on this.

Gayatri is thd most annoying character i have ever seen on TV, every time she is on screen I want to throw my chappel at tye TV *trying to calm down*.

Naksh is Akshara's son, she has the right to punish him the way she wants and make him do whatever, but gaytri has to poke her nose in the matter. If naksh gets spoilt then it is her fault.

I ate the fact that she partial towards boys.
And how dare she tell Ananya not to tease naksh, does she not realise that even Ananya is child, she would never tell naksh not to tease ananya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2h14ahttbarKaShCrazyAneesaMahi_Bhardwaj

Go to top