India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Hated what Gayatri said

KaShCrazyAneesa Goldie
KaShCrazyAneesa
KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
When Akshara said that its good Naksh does these little things the reply Gayatri gave back really made me mad. Seriously when are women going to get the equality they deserve? It frustrates me when the food is right in front of them on the table yet its the women who serve the men. We live in a modern era where men do their own things. What do the men who live alone do? Do they call their mothers to make them food, clean the house and all the other household stuff. And if they did have maids it would only be logical if it was because they are always busy. The fact that Naksh cant even do these little things by himself now would make him dependent on the women in his family in the future. Even little things like this makes a man think differently of a women, who knows he could see a woman doing something he only sees men do and say that its " only a mans job" to do it. At home my brothers tell me to get something from the kitchen I tell them to get it themselves because they are right next to it. Im not going to be a typical 1940s woman who does everything for men. Seriously Akshara needs to teach Naksh all the main important things before Gayatri does and tell him all the wrong stuff.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27vandanahinapj2h14ahttbarnaraineA HUGE FANsoniiyaaRaadhnicherrypansy-Sadiaa-shayal1436janhavi58sanw*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShCrazyAneesa

When Akshara said that its good Naksh does these little things the reply Gayatri gave back really made me mad. Seriously when are women going to get the equality they deserve? It frustrates me when the food is right in front of them on the table yet its the women who serve the men. We live in a modern era where men do their own things. What do the men who live alone do? Do they call their mothers to make them food, clean the house and all the other household stuff. And if they did have maids it would only be logical if it was because they are always busy. The fact that Naksh cant even do these little things by himself now would make him dependent on the women in his family in the future. Even little things like this makes a man think differently of a women, who knows he could see a woman doing something he only sees men do and say that its " only a mans job" to do it. At home my brothers tell me to get something from the kitchen I tell them to get it themselves because they are right next to it. Im not going to be a typical 1940s woman who does everything for men. Seriously Akshara needs to teach Naksh all the main important things before Gayatri does and tell him all the wrong stuff.

Completely agree with you & your views.Clap Now its high time Naitik-Akshara should take duggu's whole responsibility on their own rather than making him spoil under shed of Gayatri . Gayatri will never understand as she is a orthodox woman who still defferentiate between a Boy! & a Girl! and after soo much living in modern world still her thinking is cheap. 
Agree on that when duggu will go for studies or job , he will need to do things by his own! and if he left uneducated about these small things , then there will be extreme problem for him to tackle with small things.

Also, i dont like men fully dependent on women , they can do their small works by their own. I do it, I dont bother my mother and my servents at home for small small things. World is soo much developed BUT Gayatri , she is still living in olden times.

Now , i'm afraid for Naitik-Akshara's second child, if she is coming, then Gayatri will surely dont leave a single chance to feel her restricted like her kids. Such kind of childish & immature stuffs she do, stupid people.Angry 

I loved your post.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2h14A HUGE FANKaShCrazyAneesaRaadhnisoniiyaa

KaShCrazyAneesa Goldie
KaShCrazyAneesa
KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Dev for agreeing. I feel like there are some times where Akshara or Naitik could have said something to Gayatri but don't and either just say forget it or change the subject. Just because Naksh isn't too attached to his Dadi doesn't mean that he can't be influenced by her views. I was actually happy when Rashmi got married into a family who didn't have the same views as Gayatri. Sure they didn't do all the religious stuff but they still didn't differentiate between women and men.
I love Akshara and Naitik but I think its high time where they put their foot down on what is best for their child.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANkala_09*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShCrazyAneesa

Thanks Dev for agreeing. I feel like there are some times where Akshara or Naitik could have said something to Gayatri but don't and either just say forget it or change the subject. Just because Naksh isn't too attached to his Dadi doesn't mean that he can't be influenced by her views. I was actually happy when Rashmi got married into a family who didn't have the same views as Gayatri. Sure they didn't do all the religious stuff but they still didn't differentiate between women and men.
I love Akshara and Naitik but I think its high time where they put their foot down on what is best for their child.

My pleasure to agree with your honest opinion.
Agree, like i pointed out that its high time Naitik-Akshara should atleast raise their voice against Gayatri since gayatri is making duggu a stubborn individual like her. 
Duggu was close to gayatri till Naitik was in coma state.
Yeah, atleast rashmi's in laws are modern by thoughts.
agree.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANKaShCrazyAneesa

_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Yes she was very annoying today... god knows when she will get some sense... she got personality disorder Angry but as we have been seen and acording to SBS segments Naksh are taking care of Duggu now so her saying not making any difference.. she was against the swimming pool but naksh didn't listen to her and also we saw in sbs segment duggu doing household work.. so it clearly shows her saying doesn't matter anymore... I'm glad to see cv's showing Naksh as responsible parents :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vandanahinaA HUGE FANKaShCrazyAneesakala_09

heena808 Senior Member
heena808
heena808

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hated that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesa

A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
G3 needs to realize Naksh is Naitik & Akshara child & they are the decision makers regarding Naksh's life, not her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesa*Dev.*

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I don't even want to talk about gayatri's attitude but that's how there are women in our society who think that way

& I would like to congratulate CVs for showing even this angle in the show

but what I feel is that gayatri has gone through all the stages in life where akshara was the support in the family, she should understand that there is no difference between boys & girls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesa

Go to top