Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Airtight scripting isko kehte hain (Page 48)

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes


She was Sau sonaar ki ek lohaar ki...but I did not like ChoDead..apparently Ravenclaws are the most intelligent..but except for Luna...all the others lacked a brain...there was this idiot Zacharias Smith, I hope I remember correctly, he was really getting on to Harry's nerves during the inception of DA

I know!
I hated Cho from the word go. Like from the Quidditch match in PoA.
Zacharias is an idiot.
Terry Boot and Padma Patil were fine.
Michael Corner was annoying.
Filius Flitwick is another nice person thereSmile

Cho kept her Cedric rant on...firstly, no offence to him, he was a nice guy who met an untimely deathCry...but no denying he was a smug person...

Boot and the Patil sisters were fine...oh man don't talk about Corner...like all those Slug club meetings, and he was throwing himself over HermioneDead...I felt like doing the Cruciatus on himLOL

Yeah...Flitwick was very cuteEmbarrassed..u remember his fisting the air and exclaiming YES!!! when our Freddie and George turned that pink panther's regime upside down?LOL

So true.

That was cormac Maclaggen no?

I love that whole chapter. McGonagall telling Peeves that the chandelier unscrews the other wayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KambakthIshq

chk this out...if you havent already...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3702791


I did see it...does Zee TV even understand what goes on from 9.30 to 10 pm on their channel...here they are predicting away to gloryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KambakthIshqGredandForgerogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Saw it...it's human natureLOL..btw did anyone see the KaBhi segment for I-day..they raised some really valid points regarding the problems we are facing as a country...and they are so straightforward...

Human nature is wanting to look good. You'll remain unkempt just to annoy others?
I didn't read that. Will do now.

P.S: I think I should visit the Debate Mansion too. They have raised some pretty good topics there.

Where is this??

Its on the Home Page along with the links to FanFictions, Chat Clubs etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KambakthIshqstarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes


She was Sau sonaar ki ek lohaar ki...but I did not like ChoDead..apparently Ravenclaws are the most intelligent..but except for Luna...all the others lacked a brain...there was this idiot Zacharias Smith, I hope I remember correctly, he was really getting on to Harry's nerves during the inception of DA

I know!
I hated Cho from the word go. Like from the Quidditch match in PoA.
Zacharias is an idiot.
Terry Boot and Padma Patil were fine.
Michael Corner was annoying.
Filius Flitwick is another nice person thereSmile

Cho kept her Cedric rant on...firstly, no offence to him, he was a nice guy who met an untimely deathCry...but no denying he was a smug person...

Boot and the Patil sisters were fine...oh man don't talk about Corner...like all those Slug club meetings, and he was throwing himself over HermioneDead...I felt like doing the Cruciatus on himLOL

Yeah...Flitwick was very cuteEmbarrassed..u remember his fisting the air and exclaiming YES!!! when our Freddie and George turned that pink panther's regime upside down?LOL

So true.

That was cormac Maclaggen no?

I love that whole chapter. McGonagall telling Peeves that the chandelier unscrews the other wayLOL

Oh yaa..sorry sorry..I hated them both..so I mixed up the twoLOL...

U remember the final war at Hogwarts...I don't  remember who she instructed this to...but McGonagall asked a student to find Peeves...and that student was so scandalized that he asked again..and she was like...yes..I said Peeves...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KambakthIshqGredandForgerogerrocks

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 8963

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by KambakthIshq

chk this out...if you havent already...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3702791


I did see it...does Zee TV even understand what goes on from 9.30 to 10 pm on their channel...here they are predicting away to gloryLOL

Exactly!! tweet stuff that we don't knowLOL  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Saw it...it's human natureLOL..btw did anyone see the KaBhi segment for I-day..they raised some really valid points regarding the problems we are facing as a country...and they are so straightforward...

Human nature is wanting to look good. You'll remain unkempt just to annoy others?
I didn't read that. Will do now.

P.S: I think I should visit the Debate Mansion too. They have raised some pretty good topics there.

Where is this??

Its on the Home Page along with the links to FanFictions, Chat Clubs etc.

Ya I found it...nice topics

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgerogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Saw it...it's human natureLOL..btw did anyone see the KaBhi segment for I-day..they raised some really valid points regarding the problems we are facing as a country...and they are so straightforward...


Human nature is wanting to look good. You'll remain unkempt just to annoy others?
I didn't read that. Will do now.

P.S: I think I should visit the Debate Mansion too. They have raised some pretty good topics there.


Where is this??


Its on the Home Page along with the links to FanFictions, Chat Clubs etc.


Ya I found it...nice topics

I remember almost everything about Harry Potter. LOL
Tell me if you join the debates. Would love to read your take Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Saw it...it's human natureLOL..btw did anyone see the KaBhi segment for I-day..they raised some really valid points regarding the problems we are facing as a country...and they are so straightforward...


Human nature is wanting to look good. You'll remain unkempt just to annoy others?
I didn't read that. Will do now.

P.S: I think I should visit the Debate Mansion too. They have raised some pretty good topics there.


Where is this??


Its on the Home Page along with the links to FanFictions, Chat Clubs etc.


Ya I found it...nice topics

I remember almost everything about Harry Potter. LOL
Tell me if you join the debates. Would love to read your take Smile

will do pakka...I am logging off abhi...won't be posting tonight..next week se back on trackLOL..bbyeHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KambakthIshqrogerrocks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Chura Liya Hain Tumne - AsYa OS

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Samaira32   Replies: 50   Views: 9594

Samaira32 50 9594 20 October 2013 at 3:02pm by HallyH
New os: Qubool hain...pyaar hain!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Ena292   Replies: 61   Views: 8552

Ena292 61 8552 26 August 2013 at 9:33pm by -RM-
Kya yeh pyaar hain? A short AsYa Os

Author: AsYa_fan   Replies: 8   Views: 2602

AsYa_fan 8 2602 13 August 2013 at 4:14am by HoityToity
"Kitne chehre hain, raaz gehere hain"- Qubool Hai

Author: -RohitMaxwell-   Replies: 5   Views: 1140

-RohitMaxwell- 5 1140 21 May 2013 at 1:37pm by tareyfan
Gorgeous Kisse Kehte hai!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: MisHumptyDumpty   Replies: 64   Views: 8383

MisHumptyDumpty 64 8383 15 February 2013 at 1:56am by mary78613

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index