Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Airtight scripting isko kehte hain (Page 4)

sowmy18 Goldie
sowmy18
sowmy18

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
awesome post!
love ur analysis!
u write so well!
and if i might add a bit feioursly also!
that's the style of ur writing!
sorry for this stupid blabber but im just trying to tell you that u write with emotion!
that's what i love about ur writing!
and back to the post!
yes the show has a very good story line and very well planned tracks!
and ayra scene today was just perfect!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyes

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MadHatter.

Haila! I officially ship ImVeer now. Whattay chemistry Clap

Vikrant knows how to cry. He sure does. And THIS is what I call a sweet watching-her-sleep scene. The AsYa one started with Asad's creepy wish hence I did not like it LOL

I don't feel bad for Razia. At all. Nada. Though I can't wait to see what she'll churn up next. Bitter and worse than before!

Badi Bi. Urgh. Ranjini, I agree with you fully now. I can't stand her at all LOL And which reminds me...it must have been a field day for you, we got lots of gloating and neck-tilting and eyebrow-raising today. How much did you drool exactly? Tongue

Bingo Maddy. I loved today's boy-watching-girl-sleeping scene today more than y'day. Vikru's expressions were too good. I ship Imveer too. They deserve each other totally!!! LOL.

Though I don't feel bad for Razia, I'm not enjoying these silly punishment scenes at all. I want her back with a bang!!! This is not the Razia we know.

Badi bi needs to take a 3 year break fm QH. Less said abt her the better LOL

starsinmyeyes

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Great post Shruti.

N u r back with a bang!!!   Hug

starsinmyeyes

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KSGsmitten-

Awesome post! Thumbs Up
Vikrant and Alka Kushal rocked the episode today! The song was flawless man!
I think QH can run without AsYa but their presence takes it to another level. Needless to say, I missed them today. 
But story did move. I'm so glad QH writers don't forget what they showed earlier. I think this disease of Humeira is gonna come into play in her relationship with Zoya like a transplant or something. That'd be interesting. 
I think Amrapali crossed all limits of overacting today. Ermm

Word 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-khaleesi-starsinmyeyes

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Wonderfully written..Man am disappointed..I expected an epic bitch fight between Asad and HaseenaOuch And whats with the Tannu-Imran scene? Straight out of a B grade movieLOL Amrapali hammed away to glory and i found the entire scene annoyingly hilariousLOL What does the director do on such occasions? Just let the actor ham like no tomorrow? Do they really believe this kinda overacting fetches them TRPs?Shocked GobsmackedLOL Anyways, Imran is a wimp who needs to stop blaming others for his mistakes..And Najma is an exceptionally confused soul & is beginning to grate on my nervesSleepy Oh and am glad Badi bi was shown only in one frame..Thank god for all mercies..And yeah, i have zilch sympathy for Rashid..He deserves everything coming his wayLOL I want Razia to make an epic comeback man..Legal system ka toh satyanash kar diya in logon neLOL Am glad there was no cheese fest in today's episodeClap And yeah, good that there was no Asad cos i'd have cribbed about the hair againLOL Wait, do i sound like i hate every single character in this show?LOL 

Erm.. You just missed Dilsahd, Nikhat, Najma, Nuzhat, Ayaan, Humeira and Gaffur.
Yes. You hate all the charactersLOL

Rashid is what Imran will be 20 years later and I hate them both.
Oh yes i hate Dilshad's hairstyle and the fact that she loses it everytime Rashid comes any where near her, Nikhat cos she loves that wimp and cant get over him, Nuzrat cos she is jobless and has nothing to do in life and Gaffur cos he is a hypocritical ass..I have nothing against Humeira at the momentLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiCoffeegirl123Siri22armaanasyaGredandForgestarsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Wonderfully written..Man am disappointed..I expected an epic bitch fight between Asad and HaseenaOuch And whats with the Tannu-Imran scene? Straight out of a B grade movieLOL Amrapali hammed away to glory and i found the entire scene annoyingly hilariousLOL What does the director do on such occasions? Just let the actor ham like no tomorrow? Do they really believe this kinda overacting fetches them TRPs?Shocked GobsmackedLOL Anyways, Imran is a wimp who needs to stop blaming others for his mistakes..And Najma is an exceptionally confused soul & is beginning to grate on my nervesSleepy Oh and am glad Badi bi was shown only in one frame..Thank god for all mercies..And yeah, i have zilch sympathy for Rashid..He deserves everything coming his wayLOL I want Razia to make an epic comeback man..Legal system ka toh satyanash kar diya in logon neLOL Am glad there was no cheese fest in today's episodeClap And yeah, good that there was no Asad cos i'd have cribbed about the hair againLOL Wait, do i sound like i hate every single character in this show?LOL 

U are my exact opposite in terms of episode analysis...LOL..thank u...

Yeah..no fight.Cry..but I am glad it was unpredictable...because if we think back, it would be very difficult to fit in this Immy plot in...LOL

A director leaves the set on such occasions..to grab a drinkLOL

Immy and Naj need counseling...and Immy needs a spine transplant

They managed to butcher the legal system despite the fact that there is hardly anything left to butcher...No offence to you and your profession...but u know the Indian Judicial System better than I do...

Razia will strike again

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiKambakthIshqGredandForgerogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Haila! I officially ship ImVeer now. Whattay chemistry Clap

Vikrant knows how to cry. He sure does. And THIS is what I call a sweet watching-her-sleep scene. The AsYa one started with Asad's creepy wish hence I did not like it LOL

I don't feel bad for Razia. At all. Nada. Though I can't wait to see what she'll churn up next. Bitter and worse than before!

Badi Bi. Urgh. Ranjini, I agree with you fully now. I can't stand her at all LOL And which reminds me...it must have been a field day for you, we got lots of gloating and neck-tilting and eyebrow-raising today. How much did you drool exactly? Tongue

Word!

I'd prefer Razia in a jail. I don't like this sadism here.

She deserves it, the selfish bitch she has been all this while. And that laal saree waali aunty is succhay badass. What balls she has!

She dared to push the food away from Razia. Badass yo!Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KambakthIshqstarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Erm.. You just missed Dilsahd, Nikhat, Najma, Nuzhat, Ayaan, Humeira and Gaffur.
Yes. You hate all the charactersLOL

Rashid is what Imran will be 20 years later and I hate them both.
Oh yes i hate Dilshad's hairstyle and the fact that she loses it everytime Rashid comes any where near her, Nikhat cos she loves that wimp and cant get over him, Nuzrat cos she is jobless and has nothing to do in life and Gaffur cos he is a hypocritical ass..I have nothing against Humeira at the momentLOL

Thumbs Up

You are such a ray of SunshineBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22KambakthIshqstarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

Go to top