Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Luna Lovegood yo!😎

She's enough to handle everyone else😆

She was Sau sonaar ki ek lohaar ki...but I did not like Cho🤢..apparently Ravenclaws are the most intelligent..but except for Luna...all the others lacked a brain...there was this idiot Zacharias Smith, I hope I remember correctly, he was really getting on to Harry's nerves during the inception of DA
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Saw it...it's human nature😆..btw did anyone see the KaBhi segment for I-day..they raised some really valid points regarding the problems we are facing as a country...and they are so straightforward...
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

She was Sau sonaar ki ek lohaar ki...but I did not like Cho🤢..apparently Ravenclaws are the most intelligent..but except for Luna...all the others lacked a brain...there was this idiot Zacharias Smith, I hope I remember correctly, he was really getting on to Harry's nerves during the inception of DA

I know!
I hated Cho from the word go. Like from the Quidditch match in PoA.
Zacharias is an idiot.
Terry Boot and Padma Patil were fine.
Michael Corner was annoying.
Filius Flitwick is another nice person there😊
GredandForge thumbnail

Saw it...it's human nature😆..btw did anyone see the KaBhi segment for I-day..they raised some really valid points regarding the problems we are facing as a country...and they are so straightforward...

Human nature is wanting to look good. You'll remain unkempt just to annoy others?
I didn't read that. Will do now.

P.S: I think I should visit the Debate Mansion too. They have raised some pretty good topics there.
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

I know!
I hated Cho from the word go. Like from the Quidditch match in PoA.
Zacharias is an idiot.
Terry Boot and Padma Patil were fine.
Michael Corner was annoying.
Filius Flitwick is another nice person there😊

Cho kept her Cedric rant on...firstly, no offence to him, he was a nice guy who met an untimely death😭...but no denying he was a smug person...

Boot and the Patil sisters were fine...oh man don't talk about Corner...like all those Slug club meetings, and he was throwing himself over Hermione🤢...I felt like doing the Cruciatus on him😆

Yeah...Flitwick was very cute😳..u remember his fisting the air and exclaiming YES!!! when our Freddie and George turned that pink panther's regime upside down?😆
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the link Neha. sab kuch ab GUL ke haat mein hai.. its time to add a new clause to his contract😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Human nature is wanting to look good. You'll remain unkempt just to annoy others?
I didn't read that. Will do now.

P.S: I think I should visit the Debate Mansion too. They have raised some pretty good topics there.

Where is this??
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Thanks for the link Neha. sab kuch ab GUL ke haat mein hai.. its time to add a new clause to his contract😆

True that..his contract is up for renewal next month...October 29th will be one full year of QH
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
chk this out...if you havent already...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3702791

GredandForge thumbnail

Cho kept her Cedric rant on...firstly, no offence to him, he was a nice guy who met an untimely death😭...but no denying he was a smug person...

Boot and the Patil sisters were fine...oh man don't talk about Corner...like all those Slug club meetings, and he was throwing himself over Hermione🤢...I felt like doing the Cruciatus on him😆

Yeah...Flitwick was very cute😳..u remember his fisting the air and exclaiming YES!!! when our Freddie and George turned that pink panther's regime upside down?😆

So true.

That was cormac Maclaggen no?

I love that whole chapter. McGonagall telling Peeves that the chandelier unscrews the other way😆