Airtight scripting isko kehte hain - Page 33

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Oops..Talk about going off the tangent😆 Yeah, SJ has reduced a lot of weight..KSG looks better when he isn't in his hulk mode😆

Looks like the IF break has rusted us...😆...we are misinterpreting each other so much since yesterday😆...

KSG looks awesome with cropped hair and a stubble...😆
Originally posted by GredandForge

Aise bol rahi hai jaise tu jaanti hai in dono ki talent😆

😆..Jaanti toh nahi hoon..but I am taking it on face value that they aren't saints like Asad😆...toh in that case it would be difficult to just stare😆
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Looks like the IF break has rusted us...😆...we are misinterpreting each other so much since yesterday😆...

Misinterpretations can be fun too😃

😆..Jaanti toh nahi hoon..but I am taking it on face value that they aren't saints like Asad😆...toh in that case it would be difficult to just stare😆

If there are no interruptions the conversation could escalate to an entirely different level.😆

Aise bol rahi hai jaise tu jaanti hai in dono ki talent😆
Man its quite normal, ain't it? How exactly do you just stare at a person all night? And not to forget, shed tears now and then? We aren't prudes😎 And am a Tannu fan..So you should know what am capable of😳

If there are no interruptions the conversation could escalate to an entirely different level.😆

Oh yes it surely could...it's all about cashing in on the opportunity😆

The initial episodes wala KSG was perfect man..And the one during the BNHH track..Look at Asad now😭

Man its quite normal, ain't it? How exactly do you just stare at a person all night? And not to forget, shed tears now and then? We aren't prudes😎 And am a Tannu fan..So you should know what am capable of😳

I was just kidding yaara. I can imagine what you are capable of😆

The initial episodes wala KSG was perfect man..And the one during the BNHH track..Look at Asad now😭

Never has an actor's on screen look annoyed me so much...😭...but hopefully this week our problems will be sorted..the one during BNHH was 

Oh yes it surely could...it's all about cashing in on the opportunity😆

We should stay away😆