Airtight scripting isko kehte hain - Page 19

Posted: 10 years ago
Can we talk about AsYa's SR??๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by .MadHatter.

Okay so Neha is talking about someone. I am pretending to talk about that someone while I'm talking about someone else. Ranjini is thinking I'm talking about someone else related to that someone else.

Bheja fry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh ho bhabhi..pehle bataana tha na...itna simple toh hai๐Ÿ˜†

Okay so Neha is talking about someone. I am pretending to talk about that someone while I'm talking about someone else. Ranjini is thinking I'm talking about someone else related to that someone else.

Bheja fry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

good a vision do u need as a director and writer to form a scene like that in your head!!!! The song chosen was perfection...here I would like to add that QH has a way with choosing the right songs...now coming back to the scene...it was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Every line of that song effortlessly interwoven into an apt flashback...kudos to the editors...u guys did an absolutely kickass job today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

exactly!!!dat ws nyways 1 of my fav song..and it connected 2 the scene so well!!!i loved it!!!and loved or post!!!๐Ÿ‘

You gotta ask me nicely. You gotta speak all huskily and inch towards me like you want me badly, and then prove you are a prude by saying this wish out loud! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Done๐Ÿ˜ณ I can even mope and shed a few tears if you want to๐Ÿ˜ณ And yeah, my hair is supremely unkempt at the moment๐Ÿ˜ณ
Main khud confuse ho gayi. Will tell you in the morning.
Good Night Shruti., Bal
Good Night my love birds. Don't spend too much time looking at each other. A girl needs her beauty sleep ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sneaky-aj

Actually remember she said she spent two days wit him and only got to know later that he isnt rich? so nah ...i think he was drunk ..so tannu prolly spent both days seducing him...idk man...logic goes out the window sometimes๐Ÿ˜†

Yep it does..but look at it this way..purely on assumption...he breaks up with Najma...gets into drinking...comes across Tannu who is nice to him...because she thinks he is rich...he doesn't want to go further ahead than just the emotional support...but she bides her time and manages to seduce him when he is intoxicated...but later leaves him for a richer man...this is the only way it will make sense simply because she cannot be pregnant for 3 years...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...and she herself said usko kitne paapad belne pade Immy ko phasaane ke liye๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by GredandForge

Main khud confuse ho gayi. Will tell you in the morning.
Good Night Shruti., Bal
Good Night my love birds. Don't spend too much time looking at each other. A girl needs her beauty sleep ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Good night๐Ÿ˜Š
Na am waiting for MH to fall asleep so that i can creepily admire her all night๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Oh ho bhabhi..pehle bataana tha na...itna simple toh hai๐Ÿ˜†

Bhabhi? Yeh kabhi hua bey? ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sps1234

good a vision do u need as a director and writer to form a scene like that in your head!!!! The song chosen was perfection...here I would like to add that QH has a way with choosing the right songs...now coming back to the scene...it was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Every line of that song effortlessly interwoven into an apt flashback...kudos to the editors...u guys did an absolutely kickass job today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

exactly!!!dat ws nyways 1 of my fav song..and it connected 2 the scene so well!!!i loved it!!!and loved or post!!!๐Ÿ‘

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ