Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

I always feel the Human Rights Commission has it's priorities misplaced most of the time...only if they became fearless and did some good, solid contribution...no offence..just my opinion

They always seem to be arguing for the wrong people. Half the rural population has no idea there's a Human Rights Commission and the other half is scared to approach. Blame the bureaucrats.
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dolly_11

I found todays episode a bit boring
The first 10 minutes were good ..the second half was a bit dragged ..shireen humeira  scene was illogical
i mean why razia gives medicine to humeira ..that was kinda strange
that scene was for about 6 to 7 minutes and it didnt make sense to me at all..

for me it was a filler episode today..nothing much happened

Hey Dolly...no problem...the epi did get mixed responses...

As far as the Razia flashback..I will fill u in...in the beginning of QH..it was mentioned that Humeira has come disease, what it is they did not say..but she is on medication for lifetime...and that is the reason why Razia wants Ayaan and Humeira to marry..so that she can stay in the same house, in front of Razia's eyes..the flashback they showed is when Humeira was in school according to QH timeline...
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ maddy -hi🤗 loved that SR scene PM🤣
you were spot on ...and u must be a mind reader ðŸ˜†
and i loved your questions on MOTW thread
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Lol the system is unfair but the subject is really interesting man😆 But yeah, from an exam point of view its exceptionally annoying cos you have to mug up case laws, sections, citations and what not..Despite my best efforts, i forget everything the moment i enter the exam hall and make up my own figures😆

Thats there in every stream😆
Those sections and citations are the main reason I never pursued Law😃
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post with an interesting title.i started guessing the content after reading the title😛
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sujataraje

no issues...😛i was just kidding..now damn tired but still thought of talking to you guys for sometime...😃anyways my in laws made me shopped a lot today and tomorrow also i will be also on shopping spree...😆courtesy-in laws😆

Yaar make them pay for everything😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Coz sleeping with Zoya is too mainstream😎

And lacks Tehzeeb and Tameez😆..but what was funny was, he was very quick to specify that before the marriage they cannot stay in one room..so we know where his thoughts are...the intent is there...but Nikaah toh ho😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yaar make them pay for everything😆

they did😳as soon as i used to like something..my FIL used to stand in billing que😆they are lovely people...not only because they paid ðŸ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnusredey

Nice post, bt I didnt like da epi dat much apart from da Ayaan-Humeira scene which I loved! Da song selection was good & da scene was beautiful.

Bt apart from dat Amrapalli's acting 4 da first time made me laugh. ðŸ˜†. What was dat? ðŸ˜†
And I seriously dont have any sympathy 4 Badi bi! ðŸ¥± I dnt like da character! ðŸ˜†
And da story? except 4 da Ayaan-Humeira angle da story didnt move acc 2 me. ðŸ˜›

Thanks dear...😃
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

And lacks Tehzeeb and Tameez😆..but what was funny was, he was very quick to specify that before the marriage they cannot stay in one room..so we know where his thoughts are...the intent is there...but Nikaah toh ho😆

No. He's scared Zoya will make the move😛