India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Vikrant is impressive !

apoorvaarnav IF-Dazzler
apoorvaarnav
apoorvaarnav

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I was not a viewer of qubool hai because of the fact that i like sooo many ipkknians hate gul khan for ruining our show!!

but..!

recently i started watching QH and i was instantly attracted to ayaan/ vikrant. He emotes too well and has a natural flair of acting and is very subtle and impressive!  and best part is his chemistry with humaira/rajni ! very hot and cute ! 

you got a fan in me vikrant and the BG of AyRa is beautiful! 

another factor i liked abt QH is surbhi's acting and her comic timing! and she is very beautiful! :)

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

murad1991Deepika_rosidbambizzlezoyaquboolhaiHellothereforummachar13nawshiQHGeetLovabright_star89deepzeeIlindivyabellepenfriend28AdvayxChandniBlahBytes.Anamika.afsuuanushreemishra-jawaria-xxMATSxx

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
so many messy things leave a bad taste in atmosphere n divert the inocent mind but fact cannot change gul is master of  creativity
even i was in same boat b4 but qh change my mind
AdvayxChandni IF-Dazzler
AdvayxChandni
AdvayxChandni

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Vikrant massey is amazing ! Loved how he's so natural in his acting not OTT not too below just right Thumbs Up AyRa are just FaB ! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nawshiAriaNecixxMATSxx

tingding Senior Member
tingding
tingding

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
And as long as they stay away from my Asya I am fine with anything:) But on a serious note, Ayan is quite good. Humeira still needs to improve. KSG and Surbhi are awesome
moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Vikrant is fab actor no doubt but i dont like ayaan character so nothing find spcial about ayra scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesome

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I loved today's boy watching girl sleep scene more than y'day's. I feel at the moment Ayra have more chemistry than AsYa.

Vikru's expression were too good today. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nawshitharaniiAdvayxChandni

awesomeKSG Senior Member
awesomeKSG
awesomeKSG

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I know this is random... but i've noticed people using the abbreviation 'BG'...what does that mean?
_RockingGirl_ IF-Rockerz
_RockingGirl_
_RockingGirl_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesome004

<font color="#990066">I know this is random... but i've noticed people using the abbreviation 'BG'...what does that mean?</font>

back ground music Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesomeKSG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index