India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Hope the shekhars understand now...

kknkk Newbie
kknkk
kknkk

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hope now the stupid shekhars realise what kind of despo and cheapo daughter they have brought up... doesnt care for her caring brother... doseent care for her family...OuchDead

wish shiv says yes, you go without me, i l go off to my work,...LOL but as we know, ira would smileDead  (seriuosly want to break off her teeth if she kisses her daughter once more or smiles at her whims), alok would scorn and shut up, daddu would immerse in another pakoda and chhoti maa would  conveniently   be absent from the scene or shut up, when it is important to speak... 
only they would look at anandi and shiv would nod... 
sometimes, i feel for the actors ... poor souls... what crap characters do they have to do for  money...Shocked

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

pagli14WonderphoolIthas_Jaya_love.sidadi1986sbadamSree.bChit15maahi11lovesunshineangel3SudhaSangeethookedsireesha76BeyondTheSkynutmeg7libsrockscygnet9umamzephyr29sanw_goofyCat_divine_ramkoolsadhu1000tiny15blushingaparnaumayanks28

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kknkk

Hope now the stupid shekhars realise what kind of despo and cheapo daughter they have brought up... doesnt care for her caring brother... doseent care for her family...OuchDead

wish shiv says yes, you go without me, i l go off to my work,...LOL but as we know, ira would smileDead  (seriuosly want to break off her teeth if she kisses her daughter once more or smiles at her whims), alok would scorn and shut up, daddu would immerse in another pakoda and chhoti maa would  conveniently   be absent from the scene or shut up, when it is important to speak... 
sometimes, i feel for the actors ... poor souls... what crap characters do they have to do for  money...Shocked
As siddharth took off from BV for few days last week for JDJ they might have introduced this scene so that shiv will not attend saanchi engagement. Shiv is saved from saanchi jagya engagementLOL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshineSudHaVeN-_goofyCat_tiny15-Mrs.SKMehwish-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

@bold I agree the senior Shekhars have been reduced to really stupid people who can't see through their daughter's pretense. Feel bad for those actors playing Daddu,Ira Alok and Minu . Pity they all seem to be such good actors and they use them to tell such a pathetic story.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_angel3shalinii173umam_goofyCat_tiny15

Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

ClapClapClapAwesome post:):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kknkk

Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
But on a serious note this sanchi is a big ig big Censored
_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

@bold I agree the senior Shekhars have been reduced to really stupid people who can't see through their daughter's pretense. Feel bad for those actors playing Daddu,Ira Alok and Minu . Pity they all seem to be such good actors and they use them to tell such a pathetic story.
Aggreed, the actress playing character of Ira is really good actress. She had a very good role in colors Na aana is des meri ladoo.. but now she's doing such a pathetic character

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshineumamtiny15aparnauma

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Sanchi the Bacchi says...dont come to my sagai...no need of you all...IDC I will go my self

Sanchi beta...do sagai with yourself only why do you need Jagya?ROFL

later Sanchi will be forgiven...beta hum to aise hi keh rahe the...

All shekhars are ek thali ke chatte batte...they need major SHOCK to awaken them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshine_goofyCat_tiny15

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
But what do you all feel shiv's reason for postponement is?

Did he suddenly meet the Pandit, who was suffering from guilty conscience for taking the bribe, and who ran to confess to collector saab that he was the one who manipulated the dates? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshine_goofyCat_tiny15

Go to top