India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

what i wonder isss? (Page 3)

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
ROFL Hello hi bye bye phati saree.. Ber izz your flaawer pot, balaack color ka chasma and binacular..?Day Dreaming

Agree with you completely on sandy's part.. Bechara Sooraj. Pataa nahi kab usse "hushand hone ke pramanpatra" milega from her IPS wife.Cry.

I'm ready to dispatch infinite tissue papers to deebz amma and fatima ammi.. They both are my crying kiddos.Ermm

Edited by -Amlu- - 14 August 2013 at 3:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q*Dev.*thala

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Jambu, She needs competition like you for lubly chora's attention. Good to see you back!

Edited by Deebz - 14 August 2013 at 6:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.thala

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Nice post JAM and welcome back. I have to agree with Shobhana on this. Sandhya tries to satisfy Bhabo because she feels the way to Suraj's heart is through his mother's. All her sacrifices are basically an attempt not to come between the mother and son. She feels the bond between the two is so sacrosanct that if her dreams disturb that equation then she must save Suraj from that misery. Now that Suraj has clarified to her that her losing will be more painful to him then her sacrifice she has taken a stand to win. She is young girl trapped in a mad house. It is human to go through these dilemmas in life and then clear your thoughts and take a decision. Sandhya has gone through the thought process and decided. Nobody can now stop this Rajasthan Express. With a husband like Suraj by her side, she can win the world and she will. No power on earth be it Bhabo or Meena or Emily or anyone else can stop her from achieving her dreams. Belief in yourself is the first step towards victory and Sandhya has taken that step.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

slodkagila.Ami.thala

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Yay!!!  Bhabasa spoke!  Suraj Spoke!!  SRK spoke!!

But most importantly Sandhya finally spoke up.

So she was doing it all for Bhabo...In my mind I was like...Dancing...I was right.  She loves her like a mother and can't hurt her just to achieve her dreams.

Then Sandhya said she was doing it because she lost her family and didn't want to lose her family again.

Then she said she knows what it feels like to lose a family and doesn't want Suraj to feel that pain.

So...in short...
All of the forum members in discussions in various threads yesterday were right. LOL

I think in the end...Surah reinforcing that he'll make sure everything is all right...that he'll make sure that he will fulfill his duties as a husband and son...was the thing Sandhya needed to hear.  She needed to hear from his mouth that despite knowing about Bhabo's ultimatum...he still wanted Sandhya to win the competition.

So for once she put all the worries that were plaguing her aside and hit the buzzer.

Way to go Sandhya!  You finally did the right thing.  Clap

.Ami.thala

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amlu-

I'm ready to dispatch infinite tissue papers to deebz amma and fatima ammi.. They both are my crying kiddos.Ermm

Yeah I admit...my eyes did well up at one point. LOL

.Ami.thala

Rainy01 Senior Member
Rainy01
Rainy01

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I'm so happy that sandy decided to support suraj...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamy-

Is our forum sleeping???
.!

lo kar lo baat phati saadi of course we are sleeping tu jo nahi hain to itch our brain and pull our legs and look at me i saw this thread after two daysLOL
 we need our Doctor back Big smile

talking about ur Chora he finally managed to make a lil place in sandys heart 

.Ami.thala

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Thanks all commentators. I'm in no mood to write separate stuffs for you all. I just returned from hospital. But love you all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

Go to top