India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

what i wonder isss? (Page 2)

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@shobhana- you've a point there. May be thats right. But still that only says she failed to understand him. If she really understands him, then she must never do it. He loves his family is a truth, but that love is not beyond his love for her is the bigger truth. Everytime when he opposes his mother, it is clear. Anyone who see such situations can easily understand Sooraj has already chosen his wife over his mother. And if again Sandy supports Bhabho, thats because she considers Bhabho more. This is the first time she has chosen to support her husband and that looked strange for me. Because she has never shown any feelings of a wife till now. May be thats because Shahrukh told her. I agree one thing that she loves him a lot from her core, but aage...even I don't know.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011slodkagila.NJ.-Liebe-thala

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
^ but jamy here too she has a problem.. I mean if she follows his words & neglects bhabo's feelings somewhere or the other she might feel guilty that she broke the relationship of Bhabo & suraj... This might prick her... She understood him very well.. She knows quite well that suraj loves her so much but the thing is she considers herself (her dream) to be a barrier for suraj's full happiness... Somewhere she feels guilty of separating bhabo- suraj by her dream unknowingly... That small guilt/ hesitation portion was sorted out by suraj today... (Suraj did the same in sv2.. he went uphill down to sacrifice for sandy's happiness. he felt that he was not fit.. here sandy thinks that her dreams are not fit)

Better late than never SurYa sorted out those things...

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 14 August 2013 at 11:52am

b2011Brahmaputra.NJ.-Liebe-thala

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Nice post. But i think Sandhya realised that she will loose her husband's dream after getting some advices by Bhabhasa, SRK and finally Suraj sa. Now Sandhya gonna rock the competition! . Emily you watch out madam!.Approve

b2011Brahmaputra.NJ.-Liebe-thala

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
In that point, you're right. I agree with you completely.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011.NJ.*Dev.*thala

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I was not liking the fact that Sandhya has again chosen Bhabo over Suraj , but her point of view was explained really well today ..Secondly this time she was put in a bigger dilemma as she thought her decision of winning would mean Suraj being seperated from his family , It was justified how they showed it all .Both Sandhya and Suraj and doing alot for each other infact .
Sandhya agreed I guess because Suraj assured her that he will  make everything right and asked her if she trusts him , that is where she changed her mind .

b2011.NJ.-Liebe-thala

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamy-

In that point, you're right. I agree with you completely.

And i like your agreement with me.EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011.NJ.thala

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamy-

Arrey sisz, sandy even investigates on how many hairs of her husband fall over his forehead while he is talking. Then why can't I?Angry This is a pretty big issue. What if my Chchora is left alone again? Anything could happen between BhaSan!

she s her husband...so she has all rightsss.jam get married soonLOL

b2011.NJ.*Dev.*thala

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
your post made me wanna brush my teeth .. so i'll go brush my teeth. good luck with that sooryaland thing there

Go to top