Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

what i wonder isss?

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Oh no.Shocked

What did I see today???? I became an exclamation mark along with my pahaadiwaali Meenudi. What happened to Sandy that she all of a sudden chose my lubly chchora over her lover Bhabho?

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon????

Pavitra Rishta or Qubool Hai??

I'm confused about whether to pull cheeks of my lubly chchora or not. If I were Sandy, I would've grabbed my Chchora and kissed him there itself. Thank God, I'm not.

Secondly, I wonder why no one create a thread on this?Shocked

Is our forum sleeping???

Come on guys. You all need to be more naughty and besharam. Get up and grab a stick. We need to get into the NCC camp to report SoorYa.!

Who are all joining me in jumping, flying and bubbling in SoorYaland? I literally jumped watching today's episode, did you?

I wish all unmarried girls get a man like Sooraj. Haye mhara Ram ji. Poor Bhabho.!

Edited by -Jamy- - 14 August 2013 at 10:54am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaDisaniya_SHALINI_18--Iniya--nijitalathadabh1Archana_dabhRainy01preeti73Shailesh_Rathib2011RaadhnikishubediUMDUDeebzvish.narenslodkagila.Ami.jhema.NJ.-Liebe-nep3Ritu-Fatima_Q*Dev.*Divz.thala

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I am not sure what made her realise it but I am so happy that she chose to support Suraj. I loved the way Babhasa and Suraj explained to Sandhya to go for her dreams. Babho is just not worth it. She only knows how to bring others down and crush them.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011.Ami.Brahmaputra.NJ.ani_grDivz.thala

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yep. Thats what confusing me. What made her think ulta???? Why Sooraj appeared more important to her than Bhabho? That too all of a sudden. This sandy is such a confusing woman! Bhabho is still in search of pebbles, losing her diamond.

menuvenkipreeti73b2011.Ami..NJ.Divz.ani_grthala

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon????

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon-Ek Bhar PhirROFL

y to investigate this..just enjoy sandy chose suraj.its a miracleLOL

Edited by -Liebe- - 14 August 2013 at 11:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Deb07slodkagilajhema.NJ.*Dev.*ani_grDivz.thala

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@ TM Sandy is not a puzzle.. She always kept Suraj above all the persons... For her actions which left him behind were just our thoughts... She did all those sacrifices for her Suraj only but indirectly...

She firmly believed that Bhabo's happiness comes first to Suraj even though he supports her dreams. He can never see Bhabo in pain (the last ointment scene was an example for how sandy values Bhabo- Suraj relationship). She could never openly say to Suraj that HIS MOTHER STOOPED SO LOW OUT OF FEAR & PAIN. That would shatter Suraj again... she feels that she is the reason for bhabo's cheap acts...

She did all those for fulfilling his dream of a "Kushal hastha keltha family" (He said this to her long back even before her dream came out... So she ran behind all those RP members like mad to make them happy & save them at any cost...

menuvenkipreeti73b2011RaadhniUMDU.NJ.-Liebe-thala

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Arrey sisz, sandy even investigates on how many hairs of her husband fall over his forehead while he is talking. Then why can't I?Angry This is a pretty big issue. What if my Chchora is left alone again? Anything could happen between BhaSan!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011.NJ.thala

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@Shobhana- I really don't find any point you said to be valid. If they're to be taken true, then tell me why did Sandy stood silent in front of Bhabhasa? Sandy has always minded only emotions of Bhabho, not Sooraj. Its because she always needed a family than a husband.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011.NJ.thala

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamy-

@Shobhana- I really don't find any point you said to be valid. If they're to be taken true, then tell me why did Sandy stood silent in front of Bhabhasa? Sandy has always minded only emotions of Bhabho, not Sooraj. Its because she always needed a family than a husband.

I accept @ bold... but all those were only at the initial stages... If we had seen sandy's moves during the so called chritmas party she was totally lost for suraj... She has become his way back in oct i guess.. (that revelation scene at the park)...

She always holds the family high because Suraj holds it so... Sandy just behaves like a mirror in this matter.. And also who could feel the pain of loosing a family better than sandy... She doesn't want her love to feel the same... This is what i feel...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_RathiRainy01b2011.NJ.thala

Go to top