India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

swayam need to do something!!!!

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
i want swayam to give a tight slap on Adi's face pls cvs now its high tm to show him doing something.

papa ke trace me swayam ka koi kaam nahi tha, ndc trace ki limelight rey ko mili,swayam ke shoulder injury trace ka focus sharon pe tha as she was shown as his support system.
kitne trace swayam ke naam par start hua but result kuch aur hi tha as palki accepted in shishir iv that papa trace me swayam ke alawa sab kuch dikhaya now its really pissed me that swayam not doing anything bigger to flop that adi's plan.
he can understand his intentions without even much comforting wid him then why cant he make plan to flop it.
l know he is doing best to make team together and standing like a wall for his team and rey but after today episode i could control my anger just want agar koi Adi ko maaza chakhaye to woh swayam hi ho na rey nahi sharon and nahi gang as he is doing worst for swayam.
first making him back up of rey than making sharey as lead couple and then yeh photoshoot.
he is doing worst for swayam to revenge bhi swayam ko lene chahiye.
i know swayam is not that kind ki woh jealous ho jaye phir bhi i want swayam hi adi ka band bajaye.

request to palki dont show us sharey anymore
cute scene bhi nahi chahiye aaj ke baad sharey ka. Angry

Edited by vinitam - 14 August 2013 at 10:53am

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree when Swayam has understood the motive of Aditya Khuran then he should be shown planning to stop it.

He did take a teeny-weeny step today by putting the team together and not allowing them to give Aditya the explosion which he wanted. He did handle the situation very smartly. But now I want the guy to take some major steps to show Aditya's face.

He has understood that Aditya is just fooling around with the team, he just is managing Rey's talents, so he should not allow it. Rey can reach the sky but to make him reach that, other people's career and emotions should not be played with. Swayam should take a concrete step now to put an end to all this and this time no Sharon help also, I want him to do handle everything solely. 

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 14 August 2013 at 11:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhks12345VruShan_MaNan

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
He should take sanyas all the way.
I will shell money to build his Aashram.

But before that just once he should stops supporting rey &show rey his real aukad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

I agree when Swayam has understood the motive of Aditya Khuran then he should be shown planning to stop it.

He did take a teeny-weeny step today by putting the team together and not allowing them to give Aditya the explosion which he wanted. He did handle the situation very smartly. But now I want the guy to take some major steps to show Aditya's face.

He has understood that Aditya is just fooling around with the team, he just is managing Rey's talents, so he should not allow it. Rey can reach the sky but to make him reach that, other people's career and emotions should not be played with. Swayam should take a concrete step now to put an end to all this and this time no Sharon help also, I want him to do handle everything solely.0„2
sharon's help not expecting not even wanted from now.
she loves swayam thats true but abhi bhi swayam ki intensity match nahi kar sakti to be honest kabhi kabhi bahut childish lagti hai .
soory but cant control my anger today.
aashi ko lekar itni possesive hai but khood kya kar rahe hai.
i know swayam will nevr question sharey friendship.
swayam understanding hai but iska yeh matlab nahi hai usse humesha for granted le.
swayam mahaan hai but we are not that saint ki kuch bhi seh jaye.
hope sharon ko thoda brain de cvs and swayam ko thoda importance.

Edited by vinitam - 14 August 2013 at 11:35am
radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

He should take sanyas all the way.
I will shell money to build his Aashram.

But before that just once he should stops supporting rey &show rey his real aukad.
sanyasi bankar bhi rey ka hi jaap karega.
cvs Angry
sanyasi bagwaan ka jaap karte hai humara mahaan swayam rey ka jaap karega.
Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
For first time I'm hate Swayam for being so perfect. How could he be shown not paying attention to his own career? Why he has to  always support Rey, just because he is his best friend? This is too much. I want Swayam to take some drastic step, I want that intense and angry Swayam back!!! And Sharon should better gauge Adi intentions and see the ill treatment given to others. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhks12345VruShan_MaNanBeulaSwaRon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top