Office

Office Wednesday discussions 14.08.2013

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the nice update with smilies and side comments..

Definetly episode dedicated to love of raji and karthi...Since Vishnu and Lakshmi love just started so no comments...But karthi...What a  man he is...He is so mesmerized to see the love in raji eyes...The minute he sees love in her eyes...the smile is priceless..😳😳..According to Karthi...More than anything Raji is more and more important to him..I dont say raji never gives importance to her love for karthi..But her confusion and unable to take decision...stoping her..

Meanwhile..Each and every time when karthi says "When your father calls you will go away from you" makes us to say...definetly when that situation arises...she is going to choose karthi...Love makes wonders...

Hope karthi gives importance to work too as raji will accept her love shortly...but career needs to give importance..

ENTIRELY KARTHI LOVE IS PRICELESS AND NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE...he knows to bring raji to him😳😳
Reserved
Edited by anithu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update suha 🤗
good and cute episode.
wow what a love in karthik' eyes . hope KR will unite soon.VL scene good they are back to rock.
so komban started his game. but karthik defeats kumban by enjoying raji's confirmation.he again prooves he truly loves raji.raji should fastly come out of her shell and should propose soon.

raji got confirmation KV didnt.this may lead to team change for raji. but much needed one .both KR wont realise their importance if they sits closer.distance may bring them more intense and deep love .

director slowly coming into office politics . if we shout at boss we have to face the wrath.but some times this type of stupid ph brings down the company.efficient employee will through the job away and goes to another company. so PH like visu should be sacked .Edited by Daffodilee - 10 years ago
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Thank you for the update:) I like this show..jus started watching it..
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How many of you think...raji hides something about karthi...Something happened when she went to her hometown???
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update suha..
Nowadays I like karthik more like anythin..
radha.avina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think if there is lover he must be like karthik... he is a best example of a lover... who dont have ego on seeing others happy but appreciate her...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you maa suha for the updates 😳 BRB later to comment ...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.. 
Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks suha for such a wonderful update.🤗

the full epi was very nice to watch,especially KR eyelock and karthik's emotional talk.

each word reflects his love and pain ,i could able to feel his pain through his words,

if she misses this guy then she would be the great idiot on this earth.

wishing for  raji's confirmation  by giving sweet shows actually he is  the one ,sweeter than that chocolate⭐️

how could be a person be this much selfless,caring,loving,so adorable and what not?

this guy is something ,i am started liking him even  more❤️

as anitu said,i too don't think that raji will give up that easily,

namake karthik ah ivlo pidikkum bothu,avana love panra ponnu avalukku evlo pidikkum?

so when her father came with a proposal she will stay firm in rejecting it or she may even reveal her love for karthik.

anegama,raji modhalla ava love ah avaloda appaakitta thaan solluvaannu nenaikaren😉

Edited by kalabhas - 10 years ago
rathy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=kalabhas.

anegama,raji modhalla ava love ah avaloda appaakitta thaan solluvaannu nenaikaren😉

[/QUOTE] ..

...Yes...Onnu ava appakitta solluva...

Or...Bold aa..In front of meesai appa...she will tell her love..to him..''

..enn pana porrarro  dir...😃