Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely Shobhana. Azaadi for love,respect and humanity is really what I want to celebrate. If we are free to love, then nothing can stop us, not even hell itself.
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ TP - Sandy's dream has got Azaadi from Bhabo not Sandy herself. Even sandy wouldn't want that to happen. She was still saying Meri Bhabo in yesterday's epi.😛 BhaSan is one atoot Bhandhan.

@ Deebz ji - I am not freed from the thoughts of Bhabo (like SurYa).. Still she holds the same place in my heart.. It is just my frustration that she is not changing... After all we would like to see a betterment only in those persons whom we love😳... 

@ Umaji - I agree.. It was indeed a fabulous epi...⭐️

@ Anusha ji - ⭐️
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All I can say is , that the episode was brilliant ..Loved everything about it , be it acting , dialogues , script . I can't wait to see Sandy win. I always love the confident sandy .😊 Bhabo will be getting the biggest shock of her life , when Suraj decides to leave the house  . Edited by Toxic11 - 10 years ago
jhema thumbnail
Brilliant Post Shobhi.
Loved the episode very much.
Deepika, Ashokji and Anas are very talented and they do such emotional scenes very well.
We can feel the pain thru their eyes.

SRK did his part very well .We have to appreciate him. Some actors don't like give up their image. and maintain a level when they are appearing in TV shows. But he is doing very well. We got 4 epis with him.