Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Tanveer: Jaanu, meri jaan, kar dungi tujhe kurban! (Page 4)

farhajt Goldie
farhajt
farhajt

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteangel107

Originally posted by farhajt

People felt yesterday's episode was a filler toh aj kyaaa tha i am feeling this thread is going some 20 pages if not 50 hahaa

How are you? Big smile

Am good! how are you? After watching this episode i was like aaj toh forum pe dhamaal hone wala hai haaha Tannu was good today Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Hahaha ! I love the title! How apt!

And i think amrapali ROCKED IT today! She was outstanding in my pov and gorgeous! I loved the jannu part hahah.

I think this is the most we have seen Shireen and her character today which i really liked. Ive never seen her take any sort of action except stand there on the side and give her "oh ho" responses and crying like pushpa.

Vikrant was also mindblowing today.

These three people were amazing and i also would likke to state the parallel in todays episode of how asad was staring at zoe sleep a sleep of peace and taking a sigh of relief. Here aayan was watching humz sleep but a sleep of pain and one where she has suffered. Asad was in a way wanting zoe to sleep and ere ayan wants humeira to wake up. Very interesingly depicted.

Najma im just so disappointed in. And imrans back story seems like its bring forced by cvs to make us approve him cause i think they want for najrann to happen and show them have the radil love, but i dont think we will ever really accept him. Even today the guy caved for his selfish means of bo lettin najma find out he slept with tanveer and fed tanveer more money. Rather than come clean to both nikhat and najma about everything this guy is actig like a huge coward and running from his problems and on the otherside he is trying to convince najma. What a d**che.

I understand and feel for him A LITTLE BIT, but the way he is going right now he is weaking his own case.

Anyways awesome post vicky as always =))

Thank you and i have to agree with you. Ayaan was a rockstar today and i loved that whole play if emotions on his face - the emotions that Humeira always wanted to see. And i love the parallels between Asad and Ayaan watching their beauties sleep. Embarrassed...Shireen suddenly seemed vulnerable and fragile to me today. LOL

Najma and Immy do not have the spine that love demands - or else we wouldn't have had Tannu making fun of their situation like this.Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18CanadianChik-khaleesi-MisHumptyDumptyxxMATSxx

_RockingGirl_ IF-Rockerz
_RockingGirl_
_RockingGirl_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

People felt yesterday's episode was a filler toh aj kyaaa tha i am feeling this thread is going some 20 pages if not 50 hahaa

How are you? Big smile

Am good! how are you? After watching this episode i was like aaj toh forum pe dhamaal hone wala hai haaha Tannu was good today Big smile

Fine.Ya today episode was ok and tanveer presence always irritating me do not know why? Ouch

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Lamao..I swear this was million times better than the epiLOL

And Asad's hair!ROFL

rogerrocks

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hilarious post VickyROFL
Didnt know Bhopal is such small place and Najma such unique name that it didnt take minute for Tanveer to figure out. Scumbag still giving her money to keep her mouth shut..

Zoya, can you please back out. Najma has elder brother and mother still alive, dont try to be one..

MoronsKiMallika

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Agree Rosh, Agree Vicky Maam. Amrapali was BRILLIANT. I dunno why people call her acting OTT. i mean Tanveer is A SICK DEMENTED MENTALLY ILL PSYCHOPATH PROSTITUTE and you expect her to act Like a CLASSY VILLAIN like RAZIA? what is wrong with people?

Ohh wait i get it, cause she has been between AsYa, no matter if it was Vikrant (as in Ayaan) his brilliant acting too would have had CRITICIZED and RATED as  OTT. 

ROFL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18CanadianChikfarhajtjujube..vidhi..xxMATSxx

farhajt Goldie
farhajt
farhajt

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

How are you? Big smile

Fine.Ya today episode was ok and tanveer presence always irritating me do not know why? Ouch

She irritated me to the core that i ended up making this video up  see the title of the clip

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12c5it_billo-rani-kaho-toh-abhi-jaan-le-loon_shortfilms

but now as she is out of Asya life and irritating Imran who is the billa so am enjoying her acting now the way she calls him jaanu is good hahaa Big smile
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

wah wahROFL
vickyHug

Thanks honey.Hug

..vidhi..

Go to top