Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Today's Take - Meeting Point (Page 4)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

I really enjoyed this episode, and I'm quite sad we wont have any others this week. Hopefully there's an SBS/SBB on them. And guys, go comment on the new video please.
Coming back to the episode, I really want them to use CC's family more- they're just adorable! Her mum was so cute when she gets flustered, then confused, then angry. I loved that achha bachu look on her face. Its going to be very hilarious when she tries to get CC to see her hubby's wayward ways. As for the revolt in the ranks, I had expected this long back. When Babuji gave CC the permission to wear suits, I knew Ranjana would say something similiar. And this time with more cause- after all Kaumudi is also wearing classy sarees. Why should she and Sanjana then be the only gaon ki goris of the bunch? I dont know what Uma is going to say or do,  She constantly surprises me these days. As for Mayuri, obviously, if she's going out with a married man without any qualms, why would she not jump at the first single, equally rich guy who comes her way. BTW, I don't get her deal- she's a doctor, and going by her home, she earns pretty well. Also she's pretty, so she shouldn't have any issues snagging a rich husband. Why should she resort to adultery?

I started grinning the moment CC's mom appeared ... normally I love to see her on screen, but this time I was - NOW you choose to appear?! ShockedLOL What timing!
And her appearance  added that comic flavour to the scene and made it hilarious ... poor Manav sweating profusely as Mayuri flirted with him under the eyes of his watching mom-in-law!

Now the saree-pallu issue will come back again with even more justification, I feel ... earlier, Umaben changed the rule for the wrong reasons, to make the other three jealous and make them dislike Chhanchhan ... this time, she did it for the right reason ... so RanSan can't resent the change, they are too fond of Kaumudi for that, but their resentment this time is justified. Good way to bring it back and make the change for everyone ... this time for all the right reasons, and without Umaben losing face at all.

Mayuri ... I agree ... she is educated, independent,attractive,  why did she need to latch on to a married man at all? She is perfectly justified in going after Mayur Patel - she is single, and so is he (supposedly, of course) ... he approached her first, they are two consenting adults and if he was exactly what he said he was, then there was really no obstruction - if she wants a rich guy, and he's ok with it, then no issue ...
But why did she go after Mugut at all? It's not like he was the only guy she could have found ... Hope they give some small story about that, just to make it more complete and understandable ... and not make her a complete vamp.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100showviewerNewbiesoapfanxAaliya

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

Awesome episode...ROFL...

So, glad they brought in the Sarabhais again, was missing them, will mama tell papa Sarabhai what she saw, then God save ManavLOL The whole restaurant scene was hilarious. Nice to see a girl's mom who is not ready for any kind of compromise for her daughter...even though in this case it's misplaced LOL
Finally got some time to make a more detailed reply Tongue I was so happy to see Maithili ... after the first shock I couldn't stop laughing Tongue ... love the Sarabhais!!! Am sure Maithili will rush home to tell Daadi, she might not want to tell Papa S because he will fly off the handle immediately and demand that CC come home! WHAT a refreshing change to see parents like this! LOL Even though for once, it's misplaced! LOL

Good Mayuri talked of double standards and Mugut got a taste of his own medicine.

Liked the breakfast scene with Dadaji. Everyone had right expressions when Dadaji asked Mugut to compliment Kaumudi. They have to keep up the pretense in front of Dadaji.
Yep, but I wonder if thing will explode on that front at some point!

Another thing I liked was seeing Chhanchhan drive...wanted to see Khushi do that it got fulfilled here. Sanaya was superb today in all scenes, she was in her element.
I totally LOVED Sanaya today ... she was fabulous! I love the mischievous glint she gets in her eye ... she was enjoying herself thoroughly, and it showed! And like I said earlier ... I loved seeing her drive too! Thank god, a heroine I can relate to!

And ChanMan, they are simply cute, romantic and adorable...can't believe so many of us had the same thought...a song sequence next week...CVs SUNA APNE!!

Repeat in bold - A SONG SEQUENCE NEXT WEEK WITH CHHANCHHAN IN WHITE!!!

Glad Chhanchhan clarified that Mayuri track is not over... creatives keep it going for a while, it's doing well and don't make Kaumudi and Mugut's reconciliation so easy and fast. Give Kaumudi some anger and resentment for what Mugut put her through.
And make her more independent, the only way I can see that happen is if she starts a small catering service or something ... since cooking is her biggest strength!

The writers are doing really well keeping us in anticipation...next week bahus rebel, UB will let us know if change is actually happening or this was a temporary truce till her son comes back to the fold, and Chhanchhan's mom will follow up her suspicions. So much to look forward to.

yep, the writers are doing well now, keeping multiple tracks in play .. good going! And it's all light and enjoyable  .. so glad they have gotten the message about ChhanMan, that makes the episodes so much more lively!

Hope we get to see Sanaya this weekend on JDJ, otherwise four day break is too long.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsshowviewerjaya100

SpellofJoy IF-Rockerz
SpellofJoy
SpellofJoy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
ya thats what i m thinking why RanSan is still in the same outfits Ermm

but the ep was superb
well balanced loved it!!!
lovely post Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Superb epiosde chanman scenes were really gd and i loved sanuj a lot..felt abd for manav as he has hide frm cc mom...

have to ait for 4 days to see what happ on mon...

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodhuliLogon

loved the episode .. this was full of chanman in a perfect blend 

and had a nice laugh during the rest scenes .. 

i am interested for this now 

Precap - the revolt in the ranks has started ... Chhanchhan gets to dress in suits, Kaumudi in fancy saree, why are RanSan left out? The beginning of the revolution ... is Umaben going to go back to being wicked MIL? 

I was also wondering about Umaben's reaction ... she gave permission to CC for all the wrong reasons, to break up the bahus and to try to break Chanchan's marriage ... she gave permission to Kaumudi for the right reason, to help save her marriage ... how will she react to this demand? It will be interesting ... this is a change which will happen with her genuine permission, not the fake approval she gave RanSan the first time, when she cancelled their sarees and jewelry. A true acceptance of what Chhanchhan said ... respect is not shown by clothes, but by behaviour.

showviewer

Krishna_12 Goldie
Krishna_12
Krishna_12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Lovely take!
Just managed to catch the episode! It was a nice, easy going epi. Sanaya was brilliant, all her expressions were fab! 
The first step crossed in exposing Mayuri, hope the CV's don't rush this track. It's really good.
It was nice to see CC's mum after so long, hope they show the rest of the sarabhais soon too. I really miss them.
Manav was so scared of his MIL, want to see what CC's mum does now that she thinks Manav is cheating her daughter. LOL
Precap looks interesting, hope UB gives the rest of the bahus permission to discard the pallu too, or will she use her cunning ways to stop them from going against her rules?
An extra long weekend this time, eagerly waiting for Monday!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewerDiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

Very entertaining episode loved the hide & seek between CC Mom and Manav it was too hilarious. ROFL Mukut got serve right don't fell sorry for him he deserved that guess your Mayuri isn't all you thought she was! LOL

The ChanMan scene was adorable the whole episode was entertaining every scene was wroth watching.

Karma is a BITCH Clap

Poor Manav just got MU we are left in a cliff hanger here for 4 days god knows what CC Mom will do I expect her to come to BS house to take CC away. But poor Lady at the same time any Mother would react this way seeing something like this. Waiting to see what happened going to be a long weekend without CC.

ChanMan was adorable as always

The scenes with CC's mom and Manav were completely hilarious ... the confrontation between Mugut and Mayuri was very well done and suitably serious ... and then in the middle we got the Maithili and Manav scenes which completely cracked me up!

Manav's dialogue ... 'bhai ki shaddi bachhate bachaate meri khud ki  shaadi toot na jaaye' was hilarious!!! Poor guy was petrified of ma in law! He also knows CC's parents will not hesitate to drag her back home if they think he's cheating on her! LOL I'm sure he'll go back and complain to CC ... 'kahan phansa diya mujhe ... now handle your mother and do it fast!'  LOL

ChhanMan scene was adorable as always! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewerxAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Manav & Mithali scene stole the show for ROFL It was great fun glad CVS is keeping the show light hearted what we were promised from the beginning and this is the real "Theme" of the show loving it these days and trying to ignore rumors and not get work up for nothing these stuff been hitting headlines CC isn't the only show to be facing all these rumors so lets chill. 

ddsoaps

Go to top