Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Today's Take - Meeting Point (Page 3)

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
loved the episode .. this was full of chanman in a perfect blend 

and had a nice laugh during the rest scenes .. 

i am interested for this now 

Precap - the revolt in the ranks has started ... Chhanchhan gets to dress in suits, Kaumudi in fancy saree, why are RanSan left out? The beginning of the revolution ... is Umaben going to go back to being wicked MIL? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SIFAN87vanitha3dddsoapsshowviewerjaya100DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Rezz diyas
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Very entertaining episode loved the hide & seek between CC Mom and Manav it was too hilarious. ROFL Mukut got serve right don't fell sorry for him he deserved that guess your Mayuri isn't all you thought she was! LOL

The ChanMan scene was adorable the whole episode was entertaining every scene was wroth watching.

Karma is a BITCH Clap

Poor Manav just got MU we are left in a cliff hanger here for 4 days god knows what CC Mom will do I expect her to come to BS house to take CC away. But poor Lady at the same time any Mother would react this way seeing something like this. Waiting to see what happened going to be a long weekend without CC.

ChanMan was adorable as always

Edited by -Unknowndesire - 14 August 2013 at 1:59pm

spring22SIFAN87sajanpgolpokobitashowviewerjaya100DiyaS

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome epsoide waiting for Monday to see want CC mom will do about Manav it should be intresting to watch. This is going to be a long weekend.

Edited by -Swetz- - 14 August 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100DiyaS

spring22 Senior Member
spring22
spring22

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Today's episode as rest of the weeks has been good and entertaining. Kaumudi's makeover is good and nice to see everyone's reaction at breakfast, Dadaji's comments said it all too. waiting to see Ranjana and Sanjana's makeover and how their respective husbands will react...

Manav and Mitali at restaurant scene was funny, Mitali is going to be like a dog with a bone, not going to let matters
rest until she knows Manav's game LOL I digress but want to say Thank you to CC's Costume Department for letting Manav wear a good suit...a handsome man in a good, well cut, sleek suit is good to see BUT Indian's weather being hot makes this type of attire uncomfortable..sadly!

Looking forward to Monday's episode
Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
There's a buzz for one of the CC writers, please everyone go and comment and show your appreciation for the awesome work the writers are doing over there too. At the moment CC is mentioned but not tagged so ask IF to tag it and also leave comments perhaps thanking the writer for the fantastic episodes we've had over the last couple of weeks and I guess if anyone has suggestions this might be somewhere that the cvs look and I'm thinking even Sony might be interested in what people are saying about the show.

Dia, what can I say, I still have a huge grin on my face. This episode was perfect and honestly this week has been so good that I'm actually ok with the 4 day weekend...I might be feeling differently tomorrow but right now I'm still basking in the after glow of a mind blowing episode. OK, so we knew that MayMay were going to lunch and were going to be busted by CC and Mugut but who on earth would have guessed that CC's mom was going to be there too...after an initial OMG moment I just cracked up. Mitali was awesome...actually this was one of the best episodes expression wise. This cast is so talented that watching them is pure pleasure. (I have to be honest Mithali was perhaps more dignified then I would have been...once I'd established beyond reasonable doubt that it was indeed my SIL coochie cooing with some woman, wild horses couldn't have stopped me from going over to that table...I would have been very polite but I would have gone).
The other surprise was Mayuri's reaction. Never in a million years would I have expected the 'you are as gawadh as your wife' dialogue, not only did Mauyri lie to Mughut but she made him feel guilty too so now we'll have a scene of Mughut bending over backwards to please Mayuri again. Mayuri isn't going to let Mughut go so easily so I wonder if we'll see more of Mayur Patel. I love Anuj in a suitDay Dreaming. I'm going to excuse the fact that Mithali recognized Manav but Mughut didn't by saying that in his shock who the man was didn't register
You're right Dia, I'm glad too that CC said it was the first step because with the speed tracks have been going recently we'd all be forgiven for thinking this was also done. There is still way too much to do for the track to end so quickly.
I don't know why Dadaji's reaction to Kaumudi surprised me so much after all this is the man who was going to share romantic nuskas with his grandson. Now we can see where Mati Lal get's his sense from when he's not being bull dozered by his wife.

ChanManDay DreamingDay Dreaming Thank you cvs and thank you SaNuj for being so cute together both on and off screen.

Perfect perfect episode. The scene in the precap was predictable now I'm waiting to see what unpredictable twist the cvs will give to that situation.

sajanpMeeraHKgolpokobitaddsoapsbikeriderDiyaSNewbiesoapfan

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Brilliant take Diya...and what the! Do we have some karmic  konnection with the PH?Shocked (Dadaji's prompting Mugut in praising k)

Whatever is posted here is aired that same night??Wink

What a hilarious episode...laughed till my tummy hurt...Loved loved loved the awesome surprise entry of Maitali Sarabhai...CVs here is a hug Hug

Just changed the dynamics of the scene, from sombre to comical!LOL

Anuj and the actress playing Maitali were simply awesome.

I let my imagination run wild after that and thought what if Maitali alongwith Dadiji barges into the Borisagar home with only Manav, CC and Dadaji around? And demand an explanation to Manav's rendezvous!...

Can you imagine the war between the seasoned teams of Borisagars (Dadaji) vs Sarabhais (Dadiji)!

OK back to serious stuff...loved that Mugut got back the insults hurled at his wife...and Mayuri did make a valid point there about having male friends whilst being single...Thumbs Up

Also loved Dadaji's dialogue, about change being inevitable...but should be for the better and wthin limits! Way to go Dadaji!

All in all another good episode...do expect a PM from me!

Edited by ddFan2012 - 15 August 2013 at 5:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100DiyaSNewbiesoapfanbikerider

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

Wanted to add, also liking that Ranjana and Sanjana genuinely want things to work out for Kaumudi. They wish her well. There are small jealousies, comparions and one upmanship, especially from Ranjana' s side, but when it comes to important matters, they are chipping in and supporting Kaumudi. They resent Mugut' s behaviour with Kaumudi.

Yes, they are both good ... they support Kaumudi all the way and so do their husbands, to give them credit. All three brothers are upset with Mugut ... as are the wives and Babuji ... Umaben was the only one who blamed Kaumudi at first, but there too, it was mostly her fault that Kaumudi went the way she did. The entire family is supporting Kaumudi, because they all genuinely love her.

When Ranjana pointed out in the precap about Kaumudi discarding the pallu, there was none of the petty jealousy that was there with Chhanchhan ... again because she is genuinely fond of Kaumudi and this time doesn't resent the special favor done to her ... but is just pointing out that if rules can be bent for two bahus, then they can be bent for the other two as well ... It's not necessary to wait for a fire or a marital issue to give a reason for discarding the pallu, it can be done out of choice as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100bikerider

Go to top