yes cvs are listening and i am jsut loving it,

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SIFAN87sajanpvanitha3dshowviewerjaya100DiyaSNewbiesoapfanprincessunara

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIFAN87

OMG CC has become such an interesting show now.  I wish there was a way we could other SI fans who left know that how good this show is now!! 

Spread the word dear!! If each of one does let one of our friends know ... they will come back!

Sanuj uncuts available online... could be used as bait to bring them back!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SIFAN87sajanpvanitha3dshowviewerjaya100DiyaSprincessunara

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I really enjoyed this episode, and I'm quite sad we wont have any others this week. Hopefully there's an SBS/SBB on them. And guys, go comment on the new video please.
Coming back to the episode, I really want them to use CC's family more- they're just adorable! Her mum was so cute when she gets flustered, then confused, then angry. I loved that achha bachu look on her face. Its going to be very hilarious when she tries to get CC to see her hubby's wayward ways. As for the revolt in the ranks, I had expected this long back. When Babuji gave CC the permission to wear suits, I knew Ranjana would say something similiar. And this time with more cause- after all Kaumudi is also wearing classy sarees. Why should she and Sanjana then be the only gaon ki goris of the bunch? I dont know what Uma is going to say or do,  She constantly surprises me these days. As for Mayuri, obviously, if she's going out with a married man without any qualms, why would she not jump at the first single, equally rich guy who comes her way. BTW, I don't get her deal- she's a doctor, and going by her home, she earns pretty well. Also she's pretty, so she shouldn't have any issues snagging a rich husband. Why should she resort to adultery?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spring22SIFAN87vanitha3dshowviewerjaya100DiyaSNewbiesoapfanprincessunara

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Awesome episode...ROFL...

So, glad they brought in the Sarabhais again, was missing them, will mama tell papa Sarabhai what she saw, then God save ManavLOL The whole restaurant scene was hilarious. Nice to see a girl's mom who is not ready for any kind of compromise for her daughter...even though in this case it's misplaced LOL

Good Mayuri talked of double standards and Mugut got a taste of his own medicine.

Liked the breakfast scene with Dadaji. Everyone had right expressions when Dadaji asked Mugut to compliment Kaumudi. They have to keep up the pretense in front of Dadaji. 

Another thing I liked was seeing Chhanchhan drive...wanted to see Khushi do that it got fulfilled here. Sanaya was superb today in all scenes, she was in her element. 

And ChanMan, they are simply cute, romantic and adorable...can't believe so many of us had the same thought...a song sequence next week...CVs SUNA APNE!!

Glad Chhanchhan clarified that Mayuri track is not over... creatives keep it going for a while, it's doing well and don't make Kaumudi and Mugut's reconciliation so easy and fast. Give Kaumudi some anger and resentment for what Mugut put her through.

The writers are doing really well keeping us in anticipation...next week bahus rebel, UB will let us know if change is actually happening or this was a temporary truce till her son comes back to the fold, and Chhanchhan's mom will follow up her suspicions. So much to look forward to.

Hope we get to see Sanaya this weekend on JDJ, otherwise four day break is too long.

Edited by showviewer - 14 August 2013 at 11:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spring22sajanpjaya100DiyaSNewbiesoapfanbikerider

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
^^ Oh yes, I forgot to mention Chhanchhan driving ... I loved that!!!

Back tomorrow with more Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanpvanitha3dshowviewerjaya100

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

I really enjoyed this episode, and I'm quite sad we wont have any others this week. Hopefully there's an SBS/SBB on them. And guys, go comment on the new video please.
Coming back to the episode, I really want them to use CC's family more- they're just adorable! Her mum was so cute when she gets flustered, then confused, then angry. I loved that achha bachu look on her face. Its going to be very hilarious when she tries to get CC to see her hubby's wayward ways. As for the revolt in the ranks, I had expected this long back. When Babuji gave CC the permission to wear suits, I knew Ranjana would say something similiar. And this time with more cause- after all Kaumudi is also wearing classy sarees. Why should she and Sanjana then be the only gaon ki goris of the bunch? I dont know what Uma is going to say or do,  She constantly surprises me these days. As for Mayuri, obviously, if she's going out with a married man without any qualms, why would she not jump at the first single, equally rich guy who comes her way. BTW, I don't get her deal- she's a doctor, and going by her home, she earns pretty well. Also she's pretty, so she shouldn't have any issues snagging a rich husband. Why should she resort to adultery?

Good point...CVs please help us understand Mayuri' s psyche...give her some more depth...Diya your thread is now becoming like a customer service counter where we give our suggestions and requests LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanpvanitha3djaya100DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Super duper episode...
It's getting better each dayClap

sajanpvanitha3dshowviewerjaya100

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Wanted to add, also liking that Ranjana and Sanjana genuinely want things to work out for Kaumudi. They wish her well. There are small jealousies, comparions and one upmanship, especially from Ranjana' s side, but when it comes to important matters, they are chipping in and supporting Kaumudi. They resent Mugut' s behaviour with Kaumudi.

spring22vanitha3djaya100DiyaS

Go to top