Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

14th August an episode of Stills (Page 2)

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqii

Loved ayaan today ! Heart 
Yes ! Vikrant is awesome as Ayaan...
The intensity is awesome...
He is an amazing actor

gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariyakhan2

too borning epi Confused and i am not excited for nazma track also.
I was never excited about their track Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaitaanKiKhala

gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniloveasya

Yes todays epi is boring
Yeah kind of...but except for Vikrant's part !
tingding Senior Member
tingding
tingding

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for this post, I thought I am the only one who watches it for Asya scenes. Yes, other characters are important, but I do not think the Asya scenes are silly. These 2 are making beautiful memories that will sustain them during their separation.

And before someone comments on my age, I am 28, know quite a lot about relationships and am still a sucker for Asya love. Asad makes me go awww and Zoya makes me believe in goodness. And this is what I want from my serials honestly, life itself is so hard, I watch TV sometimes just to escape the monotony of everyday life. And the conceptualization of Asad and Zoya does that for me - Thanks Gul for these 2 wonderful characters. 

gossipgirlxoxo

gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Where is redemption of Imran STILL? That is one still I really want to converted to some action, if they want to throw this pathetic track on us.. 
He was asking Najma to meet behind everyones back, taking advantage of her innocence and joke feelings called loveAngry and still paying Tanveer to hide his mistakeDead

Rest of tracks are clearly not focus right now, so dont care.

Najma is idiot, she cannot talk to Nikhat herself, she believes whatever that wimp tells her and will he ever tell her about Tanveer.

Don't forget He said that Nikhat broke of the engagement... that was tooo callous for my taste
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Nice post...perfect title...
Shireen has indeed become a little smart...i like her for change
Ayaan still thinking about humeira...man ayra scene was good...vikrant is truly a great actor...Clap
No doubt about that ...
So Ayaan did fall in love with Humeira only...not Rajni...

anushreemishra

gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tingding

Thanks for this post, I thought I am the only one who watches it for Asya scenes. Yes, other characters are important, but I do not think the Asya scenes are silly. These 2 are making beautiful memories that will sustain them during their separation.

And before someone comments on my age, I am 28, know quite a lot about relationships and am still a sucker for Asya love. Asad makes me go awww and Zoya makes me believe in goodness. And this is what I want from my serials honestly, life itself is so hard, I watch TV sometimes just to escape the monotony of everyday life. And the conceptualization of Asad and Zoya does that for me - Thanks Gul for these 2 wonderful characters. 
I watch it for GUL. I love her stories and the way she tells them...
But this is the calm before the storm...
onwards will be hungama only !
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Originally posted by _vineeta_

Where is redemption of Imran STILL? That is one still I really want to converted to some action, if they want to throw this pathetic track on us.. 
He was asking Najma to meet behind everyones back, taking advantage of her innocence and joke feelings called loveAngry and still paying Tanveer to hide his mistakeDead

Rest of tracks are clearly not focus right now, so dont care.

Najma is idiot, she cannot talk to Nikhat herself, she believes whatever that wimp tells her and will he ever tell her about Tanveer.

I completely agree with you...i literally wanted to strangle Imraan today...he claims to love najma and he is planning on hiding such a huge thing about being the father of tanveer's child...waah kya pyaar haiAngry
Nd najma...uggh bewkoof ladki...CVs are making me hate her character...why is she doing this...doesn't she feel that she has a responsibilty towards nikhat and her family...is the love for your partner the only love that matters and the love for one's family isn't that important?
Lets cut them some slack... as they were told by Gul a few days back that they have been in love years ago. It looks like those MS episodes where all the characters from other shows are friends from childhood and they come to know abt it that day only  LOL

Go to top