Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Episode Ratings 14/8

Poll Question: How much you will rate today's episode?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [84.62%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [15.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hello amitians...Smile today's episode brought with it a surprise for all of us... NISHAD'S SINGING...Big smileBig smile woohoo... Now before i again get lost in his imaginations, Here are the quick highlights... 

SmileWhen Amita reaches the rehearsals, SId scolds her a little and asks her to give audition for Radha.

SmileIn office, Amit  is worried that Sid might be handling amita rudely. He calls Neeraj (sid's assitant ) and hears Sid scolding amita brutally in the background. Amit is furious and decides to teach him a lesson. 

SmileAmit takes whole of Amita's gang (maayka) and his mota ( batuk ) with him to rehearsals. He enters the rehersal room and finds Sid again rebuking amita. Amit could not bear it and forcefully takes amita out of the room. 

SmileAmit gives a surprise to amita (and to us as well ) where he himself sings " Kabhi kabhi aditi (amita)" song and the whole maayka gang does the chorus. Amita is super duper happy. 

SmileSid comes out and announces he has finally chosen amita as radha. He says to amit that amita is indeed very special.. Amit says to amita that he is very proud of her but amit is little upset. 

SmileAmita shows her performance to everyone but finds amit absent ( as he departed to office without intimating amita). Amita calls amit and asks why he left to which Amit is little annoyed. 

Precap: at home, Amita is praising Sid in front of everybody which amit apparently does not like and leaves. 

So dont wait for anybody and start rating the episode... SmileSmile

HIT LIKE if you liked d post and keep hitting CHASKA METER

Join Nishad Chandni Fan Club: 

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11238/nishad-vaidya/fanclub/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11187/chandni-bhagwanani/fanclub/

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Bsankguy3roshrockksspankhi07rishonarachelohmygodurgreatind4uaanaya16maneet.n.shanak

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Guyss.. really sorry for the mechanical highlights i gave today... i know i hv not written it so well.. reason being that its only amit's behaviour on my mind after the episode... not in my right mood... 

i hope my write up will not change ur original rating... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soundtrackpankhi07ind4u

pankhi07 Senior Member
pankhi07
pankhi07

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Awesome episode!! Awesome singing by Amit n amita got selected as Radha... But now slowly new track of jeoulasy is coming up, I hope Amita can understand this n manage it... Btw did any body notice that , there was a love bite kind of mark on Nishad's beauty spot of neck???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatind4uaanaya16grintson

pankhi07 Senior Member
pankhi07
pankhi07

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

Guyss.. really sorry for the mechanical highlights i gave today... i know i hv not written it so well.. reason being that its only amit's behaviour on my mind after the episode... not in my right mood...
</div><div>
i hope my write up will not change ur original rating...LOL

Itta accha to update diya ho tussi!!! Don't worry dear!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ugrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
someone please clear my confusion... i m not getting amit's behaviour... is he jealous of amita's success or is he jealous of amita praising sid or BOTH...?? ShockedShockedShocked 

pankhi07ind4u

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhi07

Awesome episode!! Awesome singing by Amit n amita got selected as Radha... But now slowly new track of jeoulasy is coming up, I hope Amita can understand this n manage it... Btw did any body notice that , there was a love bite kind of mark on Nishad's beauty spot of neck???

me and lily noticed it in yesterday's episode as well... ab ye love bite hai ya kisi mosquito ne kaata hai only NV knows... 

pankhi07ohmygodurgreatind4u

ohmygodurgreat Goldie
ohmygodurgreat
ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Aman, i loved the short and sweet update Clap 
For me the best part of today's episode was Amit (Nishad) singing and loved the chorus too Thumbs Up
Amit giving a cute pink teddy bear Day Dreaming And i was waiting, abhi hug hoga
But no hug Unhappy
Amita doing Radha dance and wishing Amit was there
Amita saying I love you Day Dreaming But jealous Amit, I am loving this part a lot Tongue

pankhi07Ishrafanno1grintson

ohmygodurgreat Goldie
ohmygodurgreat
ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

someone please clear my confusion... i m not getting amit's behaviour... is he jealous of amita's success or is he jealous of amita praising sid or BOTH...?? ShockedShockedShocked 
He is jealous of Sid not Amita's success.

pankhi07grintson

Go to top