Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Enough is enough!! (Page 4)

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Seriously Kash ! Now it has gone beyond tolerance Pinch !

More than Bhai's leech & sleezy activities now the speed of the story irritating me more . From past 3 weeks its got pinned to a fixed place ! RK playing yaha main ghar ghar kheli with jail , Madhu crying crying & crying & Bhai ka fata record "Madhu tum RK ko divorce de do warna main RK ko maar dunga" !! Sleepy
Thanq ! We got the points & already listed them up .

1. Without any post mortem report or any clinical evidence a superstar can be thrown behind the bar in sentenced prisonar's dress & his legally managed bail can get canceled just bcoz a WANTED criminal wanted so !

2. Even if the wife of the accused claims she saw the victim alive , there's no need to check the morgue again for the body Sleepy & when the police fail to catch the criminal they can just announce that girl , who is not an ordinary girl , a superstar's wife , a respected citizen , is a mental case Dead

3. A criminal has the power to get invisible ! He can show up only to a girl whom he desires to torture & no one can notice him . He can apparate/disapparate here & there according to his own whim , even in Suparsters' parties , houses !

There's no need to show the same scenes again and again since past 3 weeks ! We got it ! We got it very well either the writer writing the script while drunk , or someone just hited him hard on head causing a severe brain problem ! WE GOT IT !!
Can we just move forward now plzzz ???
Seriously telling u guys my patience is now on the verge of vanishing completely ! I can't even watch this crap even for VD & uparse that desperately wannabe's fancy dress competion Sleepy Truly enough is enough Pinch !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkcardio21rekha.366leelaa9

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
late aaye durast aaye...the serial lost it with the RK OCL phase...

And like i said, Mr. Tiwari is thinking how to churn more money of this serial..so instead of cutting the chase..lets just do more merry go round..around the tree..oops..they don't have money for the tree..

anyhow..but that's what they are doing..merry go round and th ebus goes merry go round..up th ehill and down the hill..this bus doesn;t have a destination..

It is ridiculous..asultan started off well..even if they wanted him to turn into an obsessive compulsive lover..ek dhang ki storyline to dete..

Big smile

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
CVS have experiment with bhai's looks..yesterday hoodie avater...with dead expression..torture us
.MishtyLove. IF-Stunnerz
.MishtyLove.
.MishtyLove.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Agree with u..dont want to see that disgusting man face..Deadcompletely fed up with this torture track..Dead
raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
nice post Kashish...bhai is shooting the same BS from his mouthfor past 3 weeks...
LSPD IF-Dazzler
LSPD
LSPD

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I know kashish
How can cvs believe us to be so big idiots
I know it is reel not real world
But u cannot be so illogical in reel world also
I have started doubting my IQ for being even remotely interested to what happens in the show anymore
Even the wus evoke disgust in me these days

Go to top